Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go (3928 Views)

APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by jmaine: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
luvmijeje: To be candid, I believe Osun Defender Newspaper report more than the rebuttal of the Presidency. In my short time on this earth I have never witness a government on the federal level that lack so much integrity as this government.

In the context of this thread . . . .This is foolish . . . .

Congratulations. . . . .

2 Likes

Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by kingbang: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
payless: Hey dirtbag, I won't stop putting you militants/SS/SE miscreants on right path anytime you go astray.

You are a known empty skull on Nairaland, legendary for senseless posts! I was given the credit for drawing people's attention to your unrivaled folly. grin grin grin grin. I wont rest on my oars until you get some sense! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by luvmijeje(f): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
*yimu* I don't know even know why I'm responding to u guyz but heyy the President is sitting on a long thing, what did I say? on a long thing. All of you shouting fresh air till 2019 are wasting your time and unfortunately our resources. This President is a complete failure and his journey is ending very soon.
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by kingbang: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
luvmijeje: *yimu* I don't know even know why I'm responding to u guyz but heyy the President is sitting on a long thing, what did I say? on a long thing. All of you shouting fresh air till 2019 are wasting your time and unfortunately our resources. This President is a complete failure and his journey is ending very soon.

And that justifies sponsoring fake cheap lies against the FG? It seems you have a very very low IQ.
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by Mexyz(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
@luvmijeje, will you keep your mouth shut. Which resources is the president wasting? The one from your yahoo yahoo party or the one from Gej's backyard? Buzu, face what we re talkn abt here, let me remind u...APC LIED ABT D GOLD PLATED IPHONE. Wawa lyk u.
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
I read the original post from UK,

and it says, "Nigerian Individual"
but Osun Defender said, "Nigerian Government".

Jonathan is too much a gentleman, if it is me, by now

OsunDefender would have been looking for who can defend it.
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
luvmijeje: To be candid, I believe Osun Defender Newspaper report more than the rebuttal of the Presidency. In my short time on this earth I have never witness a government on the federal level that lack so much integrity as this government.
Are you ok? undecided
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by kingbang: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
bestview:

Nwanne mu go back to that thread where freeglobe is messing up, he has showed up with his gibberish.

Which of the threads?
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by jmaine: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Now lets get back to thread . . . . .
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by Pataki: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
luvmijeje: *yimu* I don't know even know why I'm responding to u guyz but heyy the President is sitting on a long thing, what did I say? on a long thing. All of you shouting fresh air till 2019 are wasting your time and unfortunately our resources. This President is a complete failure and his journey is ending very soon.

My advice to the kindergarten president is to immediately embark on prisons reform. I am strongly of the opinion this is where he will be retiring to right after his foolishness at Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by bobthebuilder99(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
The story about the phones came from an INTERNATIONAL NEWSPAPER.

The picture of the phones games from a BLOGGER.

What did APC have to do with this one again?

Osun defender was copying the info published in a British Newspaper...smh

You will do anything to discredit the opposition.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN / LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) / New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.