Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go (3929 Views)

APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
awodman:
Thought you where on the level of folks like @naptu but I guess I was thoroughly wrong ...you call someone else a Paid heirling because his views don't tally with yours..what's your take on been called same

So it is okay for him to offer a handshake that reaches beyond the elbow?
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by theoctopus: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Now you asking the right question.

Of course a rebuttal should be taking in good faith if the party malign comes to equity with clean hands grin

I am glad that you have all been found out as the scammers that you are. shame on you and your scam party!

6 Likes

Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by theoctopus: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
nku5:

Damn this boy can dribble grin

You make messi look like mikel obi. Lol

Dribbling who? He is making a fool of himself. All those reading his post are shaking their head for him. You people will do more damage to your cause than PDP will ever do to you! Scammers and liars! enemies of Nigeria! Shame!!! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by taharqa: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Get this - there is NO issue at stake, my friend with the one-track mind.

Even if we accept the government's rebuttal hook, line and sinker, ANYONE with a motive could have planted the original article.

If you are open to reason, something you are not, this much would not be difficult to understand.

Can smone plz ask this CLOWN why he has written about 6 comments on this thread then??
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
nku5:

Damn this boy can dribble grin

You make messi look like mikel obi. Lol

Better mind your language when addressing me.
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
theoctopus:

I am glad that you have all been found out as the scammers that you are. shame on you and your scam party!

What scam party do I belong to? I dare you to name it. Tell me which party you signed me up to in your atrophied mind.
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by awodman: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Sorry who are you?...so you can also resort to threats..gradually you are coming out of your cocoon..Nationalist my foot

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by kingbang: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
taharqa: Can smone plz ask this CLOWN why he has written about 6 comments on this thread then??

Because there is an issue and the issue is that the APC and their lapdogs are bunch of scammers and propagandists.

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by kingbang: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
eGuerrilla:

What scam party do I belong to? I dare you to name it. Tell me which party you signed me up to in your atrophied mind.

Go and sit down! You are an APC apologist!
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
awodman:
Sorry who are you?...so you can also resort to threats..gradually you are coming out of your cocoon..Nationalist my foot

Now you've lost me. You like Nationalists? Are you one yourself?
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
kingbang:

Go and sit down! You are an APC apologist!

As opposed to a PDP apologist which you wish I was? grin
Or better still, a GEJ evangelist which I will never be?
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by ronalmagic10(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
@op, do you have any proof that APC is actually responsible for this? If you do, pls share the evidence with us. Otherwise, just shut up. Last time I checked, APC is not the only opposition party in Nigeria and I doubt they will stoop so low to do something like that. Has it not occured to you that bloogers and other media organizations might be responsible for this so as to increase traffic and generate money- the root of all evil.

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
kingbang:

Nairaland's own doofus! Are you already here to post thrash as usual? grin grin
Another militant mofo on oil overdose. Keeping militants/SS/SE miscreants straight is what I do here.
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by jmaine: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
eGuerrilla: While debunking the debunkable, you need to be mindful that the original article was published by a UK based newspaper.

It is actually not as uncommon, as you think, for images embedded in a syndicated news report to be altered (for effect), as it passes from one web portal to another. In my opinion, it is the sort of embellishment which sometimes leaves much to to be desired.

Bruv, be bold enough to admit when something is wrong.

seeking to always find faults in the FG at all cost even when found to be utterly silly won't do you any good.

This is a clear case of a shameful conduct.
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
jmaine:

Bruv, be bold enough to admit when something is wrong.

seeking to always find faults in the FG at all cost even when found to be utterly silly won't do you any good.

This is a clear case of a shameful conduct.

What gives you the impression I believe the FG on this one? The government has FORM for profligacy, you know.
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by theoctopus: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
ronalmagic10: @op, do you have any proof that APC is actually responsible for this? If you do, pls share the evidence with us. Otherwise, just shut up. Last time I checked, APC is not the only opposition party in Nigeria and I doubt they will stoop so low to do something like that. Has it not occured to you that bloogers and other media organizations might be responsible for this so as to increase traffic and generate money- the root of all evil.

Sharrap my friend! Who owns Osun defenders? You have been found out for the scammers and liars that you are! Shame on you! Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by kingbang: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
payless: Another militant mofo on oil overdose. Keeping militants/SS/SE miscreants straight is what I do here.

Good, you know i always enjoy calling you to order doofus. Nigerians are beginning to understand you and your APC better. Bunch of rascals!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by jmaine: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
The APC hypocrites never cease to amaze me . . . .

@ OP . . . . .Well done . . .See as you use fan take blow foul nyash open grin
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by kingbang: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
eGuerrilla:

As opposed to a PDP apologist which you wish I was? grin
Or better still, a GEJ evangelist which I will never be?

You should be proud of it and stop clowning about! APC Lapdog number 25! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by awodman: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Now you've lost me. You like Nationalists? Are you one yourself?
I have never claimed am one...my bias now is clearly towards GEJ
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by theoctopus: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
eGuerrilla:

What gives you the impression I believe the FG on this one? The government has FORM for profligacy, you know.

APC the yahoo yahoo party. shame on you! shame!!!
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by jmaine: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
eGuerrilla:

In this case, you know you are simply arguing against the tide . . .

Not all stories against the FG is correct , and this recent stunt further cements the fact that the so called opposition relish synthesizing fake news for the gullible ones to mastvbate hopelessly to no where . . . .

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by hakanai(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
How does Osundefender news translate to APC official information or accusations??
Well we have seen worst and head more lies from the PDP than any other in the history of Nigeria. Right i lack bandwidth and time to list them out but surely they run in the thousands.Including there affiliates in the media. Good example MEND did not do october 1. Dopkesi is the contractor of the bombings. A term is enough for any leader to fulfill his agenda and leave. Boko haram is political! CPC is sponsor of Boko haram. etc If you say CPC is sponsor or am lying how come Dopkesi is still gallivanting and CPC has no single charge or evidence to tie her to Boko haram.yet we have countless link of PDP stalwarts with names identified yet allowed to walk.How about Farouk and Odedola.How about subsidy? We were told hiring militants than equiping the navy and police marine will guarantee security the ND and stop oyel theft. As of today what is the report on oyel theft?horrible.I say if the security man fails to do his job he should be fired,including Tompolo and co.Is a contract and they should key there end of the deal.
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
kingbang:

You should be proud of it and stop clowning about! APC Lapdog number 25! grin grin grin grin

Retarde#d logic! Whoever taught you deductive reasoning did a terrible job.
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by kingbang: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
haka_nai: How does Osundefender news translate to APC official information or accusations??
Well we have seen worst and head more lies from the PDP than any other in the history of Nigeria. Right i lack bandwidth and time to list them out but surely they run in the thousands.Including there affiliates in the media. Good example MEND did not do october 1. Dopkesi is the contractor of the bombings. A term is enough for any leader to fulfill his agenda and leave. Boko haram is political! CPC is sponsor of Boko haram. etc If you say CPC is sponsor or am lying how come Dopkesi is still gallivanting and CPC has no single charge or evidence to tie her to Boko haram.yet we have countless link of PDP stalwarts with names identified yet allowed to walk.How about Farouk and Odedola.How about subsidy? We were told hiring militants than equiping the navy and police marine will guarantee security the ND and stop oyel theft. As of today what is the report on oyel theft?horrible.I say if the security man fails to do his job he should be fired,including Tompolo and co.Is a contract and they should key there end of the deal.

What has this crap got to do with APC sponsoring fake lies to malign the FG? You need spiritual help oga!
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by jmaine: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Osundefender is the rabid propaganda machinery of the defunct ACN now referred to as _________________ ?
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by kingbang: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Retarde#d logic! Whoever taught you deductive reasoning did a terrible job.

Whoever taught you simple reasoning did worse! Doofus!
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by nku5: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
theoctopus:

Dribbling who? He is making a fool of himself. All those reading his post are shaking their head for him. You people will do more damage to your cause than PDP will ever do to you! Scammers and liars! enemies of Nigeria! Shame!!! grin grin grin

Who be you people abeg. I no follow oh!
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
kingbang:

Good, you know i always enjoy calling you to order doofus. Nigerians are beginning to understand you and your APC better. Bunch of rascals!!!
Hey dirtbag, I won't stop putting you militants/SS/SE miscreants on right path anytime you go astray.
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by taharqa: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
eGuerrilla:

And who are you, again?? Abeg, remind us cos fear don dey catch us...lol
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by taharqa: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
ronalmagic10: @op, do you have any proof that APC is actually responsible for this? If you do, pls share the evidence with us. Otherwise, just shut up. Last time I checked, APC is not the only opposition party in Nigeria and I doubt they will stoop so low to do something like that. Has it not occured to you that bloogers and other media organizations might be responsible for this so as to increase traffic and generate money- the root of all evil.
Come on, sharrap tha. OsunDefender is d Personal PROPAGANDA machine of Aregbesola; the unofficial MOUTHPIECE of ACN (ati, APC) in Osun State. Every pason know this... @Gbawe is even one of d Editors tha sef grin
Re: APC Mega Scam! This Is The Length Enemies Of Nigeria Will Go by luvmijeje(f): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
To be candid, I believe Osun Defender Newspaper report more than the rebuttal of the Presidency. In my short time on this earth I have never witness a government on the federal level that lack so much integrity as this government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Crazy Facts About North Korea Dictatorship / If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? / What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.