Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (4042 Views)

Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by Abujafood: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

1) Longer throat Girls ---> If she doesn't embarrass you at public events where she'll eat like a hungry Camel then she'll extend her taste buds to every food in your house. 90% of your savings would go into replenishing your food.

2) Ash*** ----> She's available to any man with the cash. If you notice she has a lot of expensive stuff you didn't pay for and she's not working go for an HIV test. Even if you love her you'll likely die before your time.

3) Gold Digger ----> Once you're rich she's in love with you. But guess what happens when your money finishes? You become a leper to her.

4) The She Devil ----> Some of them look like Angels but just cheat on them or break up with them you could suffer an Acid bath. Watch out for highly temperamental and over sensitive women they are worse than the Devil.

5) Miss Pretender ----> They often times claim to be Virgins or give lousy excuses for why they must wait till marriage to do [size=16pt]IT[/size]. You'll be disappointed to know about 2 or more guys fire her weekly even while she claims to love you. Watch out for inconsistency in what she says and actually does especially if she flirts alot with guys and asks for too much ME time.

6) Drama Mama ----> Do you want high BP? Then date this girl. Every day is a drama day with her constant nagging and quarrels you're only a few days/weeks/months from visiting a Medical center

7) Gossip Machine -----> If she knows almost everything about everybody she's a machine designed for gossip. Your reputation is on the line and she may cause a big rift between you and your family and friends.

Are you dating any of them Guys?

You have been warned!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by mencade5(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Seen
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hahahahaha.. FTC!!! #NoCommentz
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by Abujafood: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
*Updated*

8 The Kponz Woman -----> Ever heard of a woman that fights like a man? Hmm this one fights better than most men, she can lift a log of wood with one hand and fight like a bear. Pray to God you don't get her angry, nobody will be able to save you once she descends on you!

9) Sharp geh -----> You like smart girls shey. Try this one, she'll so use your head that by the time you know where you are you'll be like "Wetin dey worry me sef?" "How e take happen?"

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by kagari: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
No pics and u expect me to believe you

dis shit pisses me off, gerrit?
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by Abujafood: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
kagari: No pics and u expect me to believe you

Excuse me but will pics make the content more credible?
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by 190theclown: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
nna merr this is so true oh!
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by cyclones(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
I agree wit u
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by zuchyblink(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
i just broke up with a ''drama mama'' today after nine months of steady nagging.the only thing that makes her happy is nagging.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by Abujafood: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
zuchyblink: i just broke up with a ''drama mama'' today after nine months of steady nagging.the only thing that makes her happy is nagging.

Don't know whether to congratulate you or sympathize with her?
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
draw soup
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by spikesC(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Stop socializing with your company name, you're dragging it through the mud
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by Lilaex: 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
kagari: No pics and u expect me to believe you

Illiteracy is a disease...smh
Wetin concin pics 4 here now.!
Na to read no be to watch ASSS HOLE..!
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by eltrophy: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
a beg who get garri there********

coola beg who get garri there********
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Just passing :p
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2013
...lol can`t stop lauqhinq¡ which kindof soup, shey na egusi, isi_ewu or ogbono?!

...anyways, any ideas on how to break up with a possessive nigerian qirlfriend?!
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by Abujafood: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
...lol can`t stop lauqhinq¡ which kindof soup, shey na egusi, isi_ewu or ogbono?!

...anyways, any ideas on how to break up with a possessive nigerian qirlfriend?!

You asked this question on independence day? Are you looking for total freedom? Lol! I guess it's as simple as saying it's over baby!
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by skyscraperTM(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
Abujafood:

You asked this question on independence day? Are you looking for total freedom? Lol! I guess it's as simple as saying it's over baby!

thanks¡ but i have a sweetheart, was askinq the question for my friend|
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by ShyDare(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
Op, we nid 2organize a seminar on dis oh. Whach ya tink ?
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by Chiidi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
even to break up with kponz and acid bath psychos.

dikwa very risky.

op, u have to show dem the way and not just warn soup!.
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by Abujafood: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
Shy Dare: Op, we nid 2organize a seminar on dis oh. Whach ya tink ?

Hmmm Most guys won't pay to attend so that means loss no profit except if it's online!
Re: Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 03, 2013
Which kind of soup?. Oriro or baga soup? undecided

The first on that list should be " never date Female NLers" grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies..Could Or Would You Date Guys Who Wear Traditional Cloths?,Serrriously!! / What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? / Nood Pix Of Pretty Brazilian Policewoman Leaked By Gang Members For This Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.