Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Please Friends Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Friends Advice Me (1093 Views)

Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... / I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Friends Advice Me by Enegito: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
My name real name is frank,am from delta state but am staying at ABJ.now dis is my story i met my my galfnd in village during xmas last year but she's staying at Enugu state.since after xmax we have nt seen eachother face to face but we always talk on phone more dan 4times in a day everyday.she is careing nd loving but since dis month we started having problems bt last 9t she surprise with a question when we are chatin on 2go last 9t which she asked me the meaning of phone intimacy which i told her but when i ask her why she ask me dat,she told me dat somebody on 2go ask her dat but after telling me dis she refused to chat with me again for like 1hour i later ask her y she delay she told me nothing dat i shud stop asking her that if i am tired with her dat i shud let her know.dis morning also i called her to say sorry for everything that happen but she did'nt pick up but when i later call her in the day she pick it,i ask her why she did'nt pick up she told me that she did'nt have my time later she cut the call nd text me not to call her again.please friends what shud i do cus i love her so much
Re: Please Friends Advice Me by Illuminatus(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hmmm. Your case is...well, special. I'm going to get back to you.
Re: Please Friends Advice Me by Heineken(m): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
4gt her and move on jor. God 10k u 4 creating me dis way...even if I lov u and u're formin juliet ehn,sharply I don 4gt. Boss bone lyk bone thug
Re: Please Friends Advice Me by Enegito: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Heineken: 4gt her and move on jor. God 10k u 4 creating me dis way...even if I lov u and u're formin juliet ehn,sharply I don 4gt. Boss bone lyk bone thug
but is not easy for me to forget
Re: Please Friends Advice Me by Excel30: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2013
This is what you get when love is one sided.Go to her&talk things over with her.Tell her how you feel&hear her out1st.
Re: Please Friends Advice Me by Enegito: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
Excel 30 :
This is what you get when love is one sided.Go to her&talk things over with her.Tell her how you feel&hear her out1st.
HMMM
Re: Please Friends Advice Me by greedie1(f): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
move on
Re: Please Friends Advice Me by nelklyn(m): 12:51am On Oct 13, 2013
I'm hoping you didn't sound angry on the phone...if you did, call her up and just act nice and normal please don't go asking her questions like WHY did you or WHY didn't you. After that don't call or text her for a week, if she's still into you she will at the least flash...if she's the type that calls she might call you within that one week just pick and tell her you will call her back but don't call her back. If she doesn't flash, txt, inbox you or call, please kindly delete and block her on your social apps and move on.
Re: Please Friends Advice Me by 190theclown: 1:06am On Oct 13, 2013
OP abeg nor vex

But are you the same person who used his teeth to carry generator and bag of cement here

https://www.nairaland.com/1475410/boy-lifts-generator-bag-cement

cos your english and this tooth man resemble in sense of wisdom and critical thinking

no offence grin grin
Re: Please Friends Advice Me by chineloSA(f): 1:13am On Oct 13, 2013
Am sorry, but you slowly moving towards ''SPLITVILLE" undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Friends Advice Me by Dynamique: 3:09am On Oct 13, 2013
Forget her, she is gone, she had phone intimacy and she is probably conjuring images in her head with the other guy,next time,be sharper than your girlfriend's toasters/admirers.
Re: Please Friends Advice Me by wasak(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2013
a sharper guy has stepped in.U didn't step up ur game on time. am sorry bro!!! don't make d Same mistake with the next girl!!!
Re: Please Friends Advice Me by prettynurse: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Its nt easy to forget somebody u love!on d. Oda hand she does nt ve a right to treat u like dat.Just forget here n look for someone else,there r many fishes in d ocean.
Re: Please Friends Advice Me by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
Heineken: 4gt her and move on jor. God 10k u 4 creating me dis way...even if I lov u and u're formin juliet ehn,sharply I don 4gt. Boss bone lyk bone thug
For your mind ooogrin
Re: Please Friends Advice Me by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
Just bounce

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Go Home To Marry? / Secretary Takes Me To Her House To Expose Me / Three (3) Body Language Signs That She Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.