Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Just Don't Know What To Think - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Don't Know What To Think (3619 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by vivianc(f): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2013
pls my dear, break up this relationship. There are lots of warning signs, pls don't ignore them.
Never go on a journey with your heart and forget your brains at home.
Its either you feel this pain of heartbreak now, or you feel it in the future, cos its bound to happen. So choose!
Enough said!!!
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2013
Ammmmmy! He lives with u, u pay d bills and he constantly treats u like a nobody? Come on gal, come on!!!! Pack his shyte up and toss it through the window. He's no good. I mean no gooooooooood!
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2013
vivianc: pls my dear, break up this relationship. There are lots of warning signs, pls don't ignore them.
Never go on a journey with your heart and forget your brains at home.
Its either you feel this pain of heartbreak now, or you feel it in the future, cos its bound to happen. So choose!
Enough said!!!
Gbam!
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2013
Kirinwa: Babe you guys have sex once a week and he says you want sex too much.As a matter of fact you think you satisfy him and yet he self services.That means your relationship is not built on trust and honesty.Obviously his libido is high and he's active.Bottomline you don't satisfy him but that's beside my point.You don't owe him sex or even harbouring him.He doesn't love you.

Am sad. embarassed Why? Because after all this he will dump you.Quit this affair.
Baby what if you get pregnant for him.You think he will marry you? You are with a stranger.You don't know him.He even fits the profile of a cultist from your description.Quit now before something bad happens.Hmm!

Did you stole this thought from my mind? Spot on. Infact that guy is not ordinary, I smell a lot of foul play on his part his description fits a very dangerous personality. I will advice you to quit but watch your back. Pls be very very careful I fear about the level of your safety.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by obyrich(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2013
That guy is more dangerous than you think. Don't just quit, he will fight back. Who knows you may be dating a very dangerous marksman/ cultist. I'd rather you figured things out yourself. My advise is handle him with care and NEVER hurt his ego. You don enter one chance. Pele
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by ciwi: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
He leaves at night and returns in d morning. Hmmm! Armed robber, cultist, assassin... I could go on and on
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by switdil(f): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
OP
Ur guy GHOST
Run
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Monicasque(f): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
i doubt there will be a future here. it just sounds like u r just there for bills nothing else. ask him to move out and have a normal relationship coz this gona end in tears and they will not be his . REMEMBER that even if u meet his ppl its still does not guarantee anything
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Amandianaeze: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
Kirinwa: Babe you guys have sex once a week and he says you want sex too much.As a matter of fact you think you satisfy him and yet he self services.That means your relationship is not built on trust and honesty.Obviously his libido is high and he's active.Bottomline you don't satisfy him but that's beside my point.You don't owe him sex or even harbouring him.He doesn't love you.

Am sad. embarassed Why? Because after all this he will dump you.Quit this affair.
Baby what if you get pregnant for him.You think he will marry you? You are with a stranger.You don't know him.He even fits the profile of a cultist from your description.Quit now before something bad happens.Hmm!
......you have said it all danger looms...how I wish OP can use her head @ this point and leave this dangerous psyche
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
grin
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
First of all, paying ALL the bills is not advisable. There's no way this man after you heart cannot chip in some money to pay off some few bills from his pocket. Its weird.

Secondly, if that he doesn't want you to meet his parents yet, I'll understand, but even his FRIENDS?. And his so-called friends don't wanna meet you too?. C'mon, read between the lines baby gurl, he's up to something. People keep things even from their wives but this right here is too much. It's more than him not liking to show you off to his friends. And he goes out in the night mostly without taking you along most(if not all the time) of the times?. Something is wrong ammyng. Relationships can NEVER thrive on secrecy. Call him, sit his azz down and try to find out the various "whys". If he can't say it, then he's has an ulterior motive. His online attitude hurts you too and he went to a great extent to delete his family members from his FB list just to make sure you don't get in contact with them and other hidden secret behind it. Sis, this is a one-sided relationship. You can keep hurting in a relationship that's meant to give you joy.

You co-habit with him and yet he masturbatess more than the natural sex times you guys should have?. He makes love to you once in week and wankss the rest of the days!. There's definitely a huge problem somewhere. If you guys lived apart, it will be understandable, but wankingg when you aint far, when he can just get down with you any day and any time he wants is serious problem. Preferring his hands to the real juicy ish is plain weird.

My opinion?. Call him and talk with him, if he can't give you cogent reasons/answers as to why he keeps blocking you off his life, then end the relationship because if you don't know the reasons, you will keep getting hurt and the relationship will still end someday unless he comes clean
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by osesx: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
if he is used to going out at nights, den he is either cultis or a witch....u had better run 4 ur lyf nw or soonest u're b use either 4 ritual or 4 suya
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Ammyng(f): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thanks everyone, I appreciate it.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by ITbomb(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ammyng: Thanks everyone, I appreciate it.
Where did you bury the body?
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 09, 2013
dik11: Ask him questions and get answers. Let him see a psychologist cos something is missing

+1
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ammyng:

I just don't know what to think. cry

So stop thinking..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone / Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? / Nairalanders Please Say Something About This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.