Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State (13637 Views)

Tinubu’s Massive Looting Of Lagos Uncovered…the Chagoury, Remi Tinubu Connection / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Tinubu’s Massive Looting Of Lagos Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by idumuose(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
I heard the Governor is eccentric.Heard he has a psychiatric
problem,irrational behaviour.His unkempt beards that is akin to
those of he goats bears testimony.How many of Ɣ☺u posting
thrash here live in Oshogbo?None I presume.How can Aregbe
perform as governor when his performance as commissioner
of works in Lagos was woeful.Keep deceiving yourselves.
Awon oniranu.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
yetunsbay: dat u re a student doesnt mean u shld knw all.I guess u neva check d sch site wen it was postd there dat its bin awardd.In anoda dvlpmt am also a student,if u knw COA
Tell me the date in Was posted...Which campus Are you from...the road is not from school junction its from osbc
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Djtm(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
mightyfada:
Tell me the date in Was posted...Which campus Are you from...the road is not from school junction its from osbc
that is the real school road. The "normal road" was borrowed. It is not on the school plan.
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Djtm(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
TBH, Aregbe is trying but he isn't good towards civil servants. Most state civil servants hate him and would not vote for him but since Osun has no credible opposition, he is still gonna be voted in for 2nd term.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by yetunsbay(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
mightyfada:
COA
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by gratiaeo(m): 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
Yorubas are sophisticated Indeed
I must say that 99.7% posters here are stup id. None cared to tackle op base on the point he raised instead resort to name calling. am also inclined to
want to believe what the op has
posted especially about Opon Imo (Opon Scam) i humble ask somebody to come up with "fact"

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by ketoprofen(m): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
TribalEAST: why do u so much hate the SW? undecided

i only said that geez shd sheath his swords when it cums to gdp ish.
Any gdp dat doesnt reflect on the ppl doesnt belong to d ppl.
Period

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Atouke: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
“As if this is not okay, he has sold large portions of Osun land to
Lagos State government for farming purposes. So the Lagos State
government will come and farm here in Osun and take the food back to
Lagos with all the revenue derivable `from it. What stops the governor
from making provisions for Osun farmers to take over such venture and
export their products available to Lagosians?

hey ya ogbeni rauf has finished osun

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Atouke: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
"A visit to Osogbo, the Osun State capital will reveal a town whose
economy has been brought to its knees as economic activities are near
paralysed because of the policies and actions of the state government.
Besides the demolition of shops and houses along the road where citizens
make a living, every other avenue that could have boosted economic
activities in the state are said to have been effectively blocked.

A source confided in Paparazzi magazine that the state government as a
matter of practice does not patronize Osun State based contractors or
suppliers. “All the jobs in the state are handled by people from outside
the state. If you hope to join them, you must first relocate to Lagos
and now make your way back to Osun to join them. These are people who do
not believe in anything Osun yet they want to control our lives".

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Djtm:
that is the real school road. The "normal road" was borrowed. It is not on the school plan.

Ok but atleast they should just do this particular road
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Djtm:

Ok but atleast they should just do this particular road since its the one We make use of
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Atouke: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
In an era when governments are establishing new schools and hiring new
teachers, a supposed progressive governor like Aregbesola has been
closing down schools in the name of mergers. Many see his policy on
education as floored.

“By September a lot of things will be revealed in the education sector
because of schools that have merged. In my own home town, we had eight
secondary schools and the eight have been collapsed to two while a town
like Ikeji with four does not have any longer.

“The state government is doing this because it has no teachers for the
schools and instead of doing the reasonable, they have decided to merge
schools together, making an already bad situation worse. The state is
also having problems with constant strikes and bankruptcy, so they are
trying to reduce the workforce. It is an irony for a government that
claims progressive credentials and fraudulently projects performance, to
now have a school with a student population of over a thousand having
between 10 to 15 teachers.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by ShineuEye: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
Any one here who doesn't think Aregbe is doing great is quickly shouted down. Meanwhile Aregbe and Tinubu are enjoying the spoils. Damn!!

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by cashkid18(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
andy jyd: can u mention 1 governor 4rm ur region dat r performing better dan SW governors!! It very possible you are living in SW!!! Hater hug ur self.
nope i dont stay in sw,am frm nsukka n i stay in enugu..at least chime has done more than ur sw gov combined together bt he dont go around publicising his achievement unlike ur sw gov
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by geeez: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
E dey pain some people as Yorubaland dey take develop

E dey pepper dem for body

E dey melt their hearts like magma through butter

E dey make dem get sleepless nights

E dey torment their minds

E dey totori their souls

E dey cause network jam for their brains

E dey make dem wonder why their governors cant generate half of N1.6bn per month

E dey frustrate dem as Osun State take get the fourth highest GDP in southern Nigeria in 2012

They cant come to terms with how a state the adjudge as so poor can afford to invest so much in education in an unprecedented way that even the UK and US have not done, by distributing tablets that contain text books free of charge

Dem don get headache, constipation, backache, catarrh, hypertension and even stroke

But as you see us so, we no send you o

Na to progress we dey, from Ikeja to Ado Ekiti, from Oshogbo to Abeokuta, from Olokola, to Ogbomosho

God bless the Yoruba race

God bless Yorubaland

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Controversy: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2013

*Opon Scam *

One of the most celebrated achievements of the Rauf Aregbesola’s
government in Osun State in Opon Imo {Tablet PC} with inbuilt text books
and past exam questions for WEAC and JAMB. The launch of the tablets and
its distribution to students in the state was hailed and an innovative
move by the state government by many.

The N8.2 billion tablets christened Opon Imo may however take on a new
name, some people have already christened Opon Scam because of new
revelations coming out the procurement, configuration and distribution
of the tablets.

Kabiru Aregbesola, the 27 year old son of Ogbeni Aregbesola has been
revealed as the brain behind the procurement of the tablets. Though the
governor has laboured hard to deny the involvement of his son in the
procurement, insisting that he only helped with software without
invoicing the state, sources say the governor may be hiding the truth
from Osun people and Nigerians.

“ The governor actually believes Osun people are not intelligent and for
that he is trying to cover our faces with wool. He has forgotten that at
Ilesha, during the launch of the tablets, Tinubu was looking for
Kabiru; they wanted to hide the boy as they did not want people to know
that it was Kabiru that handled the project. It was Tinubu that exposed
everything. He called Kabiru and said you are a billionaire now,
announcing publicly that Kabiru is the brain behind the tablets”, the
source said.

Aside the above, there are concerns over the distribution of the
tablets, as sources say that contrary to widespread propaganda by the
state government, only very few of the tablets are in circulation.

“In my own local government area, I don’t think we have fifty students
that have the tablets and they are saying it on air that they have
distributed it to all SS3 and SS2 students in my local. You can go round
all the local government areas in Ife division comprising of Ife North,
Ife East, Ife Central, Ife South and the Area Council Modakeke and you
will not get more than 200 of the tablets.

Let Aregbesola come out with his statistics and let him also take us to
where the tablets are. This Opon Imo project is a scam in its entirety.
It is another avenue for Aregbesola and his family to continue to steal
the state blind. How can you procure tablets for N8.2 billion and we
won’t feel it? It does not make sense”, a source said.

Chai! I weep for this people
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by gratiaeo(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
geeez: E dey pain some people as Yorubaland dey take develop

E dey totori their souls

E dey make dem wonder why their governors cant generate half of N1.6bn per month

E dey frustrate dem as Osun State take get the fourth highest GDP in southern Nigeria in 2012

They cant come to terms with how a state the adjudge as so poor can afford to invest so much in education in an unprecedented way that even the UK and US have not done, by distributing tablets that contain text books free of charge

Dem don get headache, constipation, backache, catarrh, hypertension and even stroke

Na to progress we dey, from Ikeja to Ado Ekiti, from Oshogbo to Abeokuta, from Olokola, to Ogbomosho

God bless Yorubaland
You are the most celebrated fool of all time

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Gbawe: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
gratiaeo: Yorubas are sophisticated Indeed
I must say that 99.7% posters here are stup id. None cared to tackle op base on the point he raised instead resort to name calling. am also inclined to
want to believe what the op has
posted especially about Opon Imo (Opon Scam) i humble ask somebody to come up with "fact"

As usual, it is those like you who are not from the south west, but full of indoctrinated hatred for the region and her people, who will be most negatively vocal and full of anger on a thread like this where issues under discussion do not concern you in any way at all. It may piss you off that the stakeholders themselves have given this garbage write-up short shrift but you should know you will always be exposed as ignorant when, out of hatred, you join issues that you know nothing about. Posters are dismissive of this article because it is a load of crap and a pack of lies even a child of six cannot take seriously. I am not surprised it is you guys with nothing to do with Osun or even the SW shedding blood here and making a fool of yourselves. Aregbesola's people love and appreciate him. They are bright and "sophisticated" enough to see what you hateful elements can never discern. The allegations are a disgraceful joke only your engine, moving on hate oil, revs to. The example below shows how much of a botch job this crap is.

All construction projects in the state are handled by a
company called Ratcom.

“Who owns Ratcom? This is a question I will like Gov. Aregbesola to
answer for the good people of Osun State”, the source concluded.

Can you tell us the company called Ratcom the article author mentions twice? Surprised that Ratcom does not exist? The company in question is called Ratcon. When your accuser does not even know the proper spelling of the company name it is not surprising he is confused over the ownership of a Company that was inaugurated in 1990 (23 years ago when Aregbesola and many of the current crop of SW leaders were in their late 20ties and early 30ties) and owned by a Lebanese-Nigerian !!!!!! What manner of senseless accusation is that even for your ultra-dull brain? Is this the sort of idiotically senseless and illogical character assassination you want people to respond to?

Unfortunately for you, most who have responded (unlike you and your co-travellers in hate) are too well-informed to be fooled by a poorly-packaged set of unbelievably stupid lies only hateful m0r0ns will be taken in by. You cannot, however hard you try, instigate people to harbour disaffection for their own leader they know is genuinely doing well. You should check yourself and accept that your hatred should have a limit tied to human decency and respect for boundaries. You overstep your boundary with your misguided and uninformed attempt to mock the entire Yoruba ethnic group based on your own abject ignorance. The lack of sophistication you infer applies only to you.

http://www.ratconconstruction.com/details/about_us.html

About Us
Ratcon Construction Company was established and incorporated in 1990 as an Engineering Construction Firm. RCCL, with Incorporation certificate No. RC: 152405, has been registered to operate in all spheres of Engineering Consultancy and Construction projects in cities and townships.

The Company majors in all aspects of roads construction in cities and townships. It builds solid, all-weather durable highways, of various carriages up to date.

Mr. Elias Chafic Saad who is the CHAIRMAN of the Board of Directors, is also the Managing Director of RATCON CONSTRICTION COMPANY LIMITED. He is of dual Nationality –Lebanese and Nigeria.

The Headquarter is situated at RATCON Complex, Plot 2-4 ALAFIN AVENUE, OLUYOLE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE IBADAN, OYO STATE.

Since the inception of the Company in 1990, it has grown tremendously in both areas of roads and various building constructions.

Essential materials required e.g stones, pebbles, granites and stone-milled sand, and asphalt products of various sizes and grades, in unlimited quantities are produced by Ratcon.

These products are available for supply to all needing contractors, construction companies and individuals from any of RCCL's QUARRY SITES.

Based on our performances, our proper utilisation of resources make it a point of duty for any known contractor to buy RATCON granite for construction and general engineering projects.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Atouke: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
gwabe: @ Gwabe As usual, it is those like you who are not from the south west, but full of indoctrinated hatred for the region and her people, who will be most negatively vocal and full of anger on a thread like this where issues under discussion do not concern you in any way at all. It may piss you off that the stakeholders themselves have given this garbage write-up short shrift but you should know you will always be exposed as ignorant when, out of hatred, you join issues that you know nothing about. Posters are dismissive of this article because it is a load of crap and a pack of lies even a child of six cannot take seriously. I am not surprised it is you guys with nothing to do with Osun or even the SW shedding blood here and making a fool of yourselves. Aregbesola's people love and appreciate him. They are bright and "sophisticated" enough to see what you hateful elements can never discern. The allegations are a disgraceful joke only your engine, moving on hate oil, revs to. The example below shows how much of a botch job this crap is

Corruption anywhere in nigeria is corruption everywhere, as nigerians we must all stand up against corruption especially the new brand that rauf learnt from thifnubu least it engulf us all.
can you be objective and answer to the issue that the op has raised,rather than seeing everthing through your tribal colored lenses.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by olaezebala: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
Just like I always say wen it comes to Osun state issue on the Forum, if u don't live in Osun den pls don't comment based on what u read online else "God will work in ur life the way Aregbe is working in Osun".

All what the OP said is true especially on the Opon Imo, school uniform and collapsing of schools. Presently Osogbo will have only four (high) school.

He's about to commence demolitions of schools. Africa Grammar school along Abere road has been demolished with the claim that his proposed east by pass will pass thru the school.

One of the best public secondary school (Fakunle comprehensive High school, osogbo) will also be demolished to pave way shoprite. The students of the school protested but ogbeni denied the allegation then. Using his words as he said in ogbeni till day break, "only an insane government will demolish a school to build a Mall". Now, all the students of the school have been distributed to other schools prior to resumption in october and he publicly announced the demolition of Fakunle school.

This November will be his third year in office and he hasn't commisioned any project. I won't deny the fact that he's working on many things but we all know they are meant for his re-run campain. "Vote for me to complete what I started"

Local governement activities are dead presently as Ogbeni took over their affairs to the extent of paying LG staffs salary directly.

Those are what osun people are facing and I find it disturbing wen some Lagos based mofos come online to say trash based on what they read online.

I'll say it again, please if u don't live here in Osun state don't comment else God will work in ur life the way Aregbe is working in Osun state.

9 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Atouke: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
olaezebala: Just like I always say wen it comes to Osun state issue on the Forum, if u don't live in Osun den pls don't comment based on what u read online else "God will work in ur life the way Aregbe is working in Osun".

All what the OP said is true especially on the Opon Imo, school uniform and collapsing of schools. Presently Osogbo will have only four (high) school.

He's about to commence demolitions of schools. Africa Grammar school along Abere road has been demolished with the claim that his proposed east by pass will pass thru the school.

One of the best public secondary school (Fakunle comprehensive High school, osogbo) will also be demolished to pave way shoprite. The students of the school protested but ogbeni denied the allegation then. Using his words as he said in ogbeni till day break, "only an insane government will demolish a school to build a Mall". Now, all the students of the school have been distributed to other schools prior to resumption in october and he publicly announced the demolition of Fakunle school.

This November will be his third year in office and he hasn't commisioned any project. I won't deny the fact that he's working on many things but we all know they are meant for his re-run campain. "Vote for me to complete what I started"

Local governement activities are dead presently as Ogbeni took over their affairs to the extent of paying LG staffs salary directly.

Those are what osun people are facing and I find it disturbing wen some Lagos based mofos come online to say trash based on what they read online.

I'll say it again, please if u don't live here in Osun state don't comment else God will work in ur life the way Aregbe is working in Osun state.

Has he mentioned where the funding is going to come from to complete his political/propaganda projects he has started ? if he is just struggling to pay salaries, and has resorted to demolishing/merging schools because of lack of teachers instead of employing newones.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Gbawe: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
Atouke: .

Corruption anywhere in nigeria is corruption everywhere, as nigerians we must all stand up against corruption especially the new brand that rauf learnt from thifnubu least it engulf us all.
can you he objective and answer to the issue rather than seeing everthing through your tribal colored glasses.

Then do so with common sense and a respect for others - especially if you are not in a position to know as much as they do. Inspect issues to discern that they make sense before trying to instigate others against their own leader who happens to be performing well for them as all of us Nigerians say we want. If you know Nigeria currently, then you will understand that the more a leader is rated a man of his people, the more the indolent and corrupt political establishment resents him and wish to pull him down. It is down to the people to give those leaders the protection the likes of Nkrumah, Lumumba et al never got to the detriment of their people. Not many, when they are enjoying the work of the man, will let you guys come here to trash Aregbesola with lies.

You should, if a gracious person, defer to stakeholders. The consistent support for Aregbesola here on this thread is not accidental. Such support comes from people who knew what obtained before Aregbesola came on board and what has been achieved today under him. You cannot come here disrespecting those stakeholders while hiding under the excuse of "condemning corruption". The accusations are too ludicrous to be taken seriously by those fully aware of the facts. This is why stakeholders have all pooh-poohed this poor effort packaged around an id1otically unbelievable pack of lies.

By the way, I am not surprised you did not comment on how I expose the "Ratcom" lie of the article author and only seem interested in pushing your deceitful angle of "I am a Nigerian condemning corruption everywhere" nonsense. Totally expected response from someone lacking sincerity. You, my friend, are the real and proud user of the "tribal colored glasses" you think others wear.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Controversy: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Truth must be told weather Gbawe and his co APC lapdogs want or not

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by ketoprofen(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
geeez: E dey pain some people as Yorubaland dey take develop

E dey totori their souls

God bless Yorubaland

d person talking is one of ur own o.
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by gratiaeo(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Gbawe:

As usual, it is those like you who are not from the south west, but full of indoctrinated hatred for the region and her people, who will be most negatively vocal and full of anger on a thread like this where issues under discussion do not concern you in any way at all. It may piss you off that the stakeholders themselves have given this garbage write-up short shrift but you should know you will always be exposed as ignorant when, out of hatred, you join issues that you know nothing about. Posters are dismissive of this article because it is a load of crap and a pack of lies even a child of six cannot take seriously. I am not surprised it is you guys with nothing to do with Osun or even the SW shedding blood here and making a fool of yourselves. Aregbesola's people love and appreciate him. They are bright and "sophisticated" enough to see what you hateful elements can never discern. The allegations are a disgraceful joke only your engine, moving on hate oil, revs to. The example below shows how much of a botch job this crap is.

Can you tell us the company called Ratcom the article author mentions twice? Surprised that Ratcom does not exist? The company in question is called Ratcon. When your accuser does not even know the proper spelling of the company name it is not surprising he is confused over the ownership of a Company that was inaugurated in 1990 (23 years ago when Aregbesola and many of the current crop of SW leaders were in their late 20ties and early 30ties) and owned by a Lebanese-Nigerian !!!!!! What manner of senseless accusation is that even for your ultra-dull brain? Is this the sort of idiotically senseless and illogical character assassination you want people to respond to?

Unfortunately for you, most who have responded (unlike you and your co-travellers in hate) are too well-informed to be fooled by a poorly-packaged set of unbelievably stupid lies only hateful m0r0ns will be taken in by. You cannot, however hard you try, instigate people to harbour disaffection for their own leader they know is genuinely doing well. You should check yourself and accept that your hatred should have a limit tied to human decency and respect for boundaries. You overstep your boundary with your misguided and uninformed attempt to mock the entire Yoruba ethnic group based on your own abject ignorance. The lack of sophistication you infer applies only to you.

http://www.ratconconstruction.com/details/about_us.html

slowpoke we are talking about Opon Scam, here you are shamelessly displaying your stu pidity. Who cares who own ratcon company and when it was established
Mr Gwawe answer me, how come only 200 students in whole local gvt have receive the so called Opon Imo
"One of the most celebrated achievements of the Rauf Aregbesola’s

of the tablets.

source said.

won’t feel it? It does not make sense”, a source said. "
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Atouke: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Gbawe:

Then do so with common sense and a respect for others. Inspect issues to discern that they make sense before trying to instigate others against their own leader who happens to be performing well for them as all of us Nigerians say we want. If you know Nigeria currently, then you will understand that the more a leader is rated a man of his people, the more the political establishment resents him and wish to pull him down.

You should, if a gracious person, defer to stakeholders. The consistent support for Aregbesola here is not accidental. Such support comes from people who knew what obtained before Aregbesola came on board and what has been achieved today under him. You cannot come here disrespecting those stakeholders while hiding under the excuse of "condemning corruption". The accusations are too ludicrous to be taken seriously by those fully aware of the facts. This is why stakeholders have all pooh-poohed this poor effort packaged around an id1otically unbelievable pack of lies. By the way, I am not surprised you did not comment on how I expose the "Ratcom" lie of the article author and only seem interested in pushing your angle of "I am a Nigerian condemning corruption everywhere" nonsense. Totally expected response from someone lacking sincerity and the real owner of "tribal colored glasses".

I would like to see you apply the same logic when it comes to matters/issues that affect other states! Hypocrisy is a serious ailment.
BTW you are yet to tell us anything about RATCOM other than it was registerdwith CAC and has a reg number, With a Lebanese as a front man.

The real issue is why is it preferred contractor in the state? could that be because of its political connection to the rauf or thifnubu? or is it because of its pedigree viz a viz the excellent projects it has executed for the state of Osun over a period of time that has given it a preferential status for state contracts?
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by geeez: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
olaezebala: Just like I always say wen it comes to Osun state issue on the Forum, if u don't live in Osun den pls don't comment based on what u read online else "God will work in ur life the way Aregbe is working in Osun".

[b]You admitted he's doing some things and no one can fault that

I was in the state last year for up to a week and I saw a marked improvement from what it was like under Oyinlola. I have very senior members of his cabinet as friends and when we sit to talk, its obvious they understand the issues and are working with a roadmap

No government is prefect but undeniable progress should be applauded

Merging schools and introducing a common uniform is meant to save cost. Why would you have two schools with 500 pupils each when you can have a big school with 1,000 pupils and save cost of teachers, teaching aid and maintenance of infrastructure? There are also a lot of private schools in the state causing a drop in public school enrolment.

No government in this country (apart from Ekiti) has even given students books in computers. If you feel aggrieved that you know some people who haven't picked their Opon Imo whereas their schoolmates have, you can direct your issues to the Ministry of Education and if it isn't addressed, you can come here to rant

The distribution is in phases from what I know and its free for students in public schools while those in private schools will have to pay for it

This project is saving parents the cost of having to buy text books and new bags every term. It helps the students study ahead and I believe we will begin to see the results in the students' grades in another four to five years in national and international examinations

This man is light years ahead of Oyinlola and he has done better than many had hoped

An increased IGR from N300m to N1.6bn in 3yrs is not achieved at the push of a button

In southern Nigeria, the state's GDP for 2012 was fourth, behind Lagos, Rivers and Oyo

I love the criticism which I believe should be constructive and make Ogbeni work even harder but looking at the economic indices above, including being the state with the least unemployment rate, you just have to give him some thumbs up [/b]

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by gratiaeo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Gbawe:

Then do so with common sense and a respect for others - especially if you are not in a position to know as much as they do. Inspect issues to discern that they make sense before trying to instigate others against their own leader who happens to be performing well for them as all of us Nigerians say we want. If you know Nigeria currently, then you will understand that the more a leader is rated a man of his people, the more the indolent and corrupt political establishment resents him and wish to pull him down. It is down to the people to give those leaders the protection the likes of Nkrumah, Lumumba et al never got to the detriment of their people. Not many, when they are enjoying the work of the man, will let you guys come here to trash Aregbesola with lies.

You should, if a gracious person, defer to stakeholders. The consistent support for Aregbesola here on this thread is not accidental. Such support comes from people who knew what obtained before Aregbesola came on board and what has been achieved today under him. You cannot come here disrespecting those stakeholders while hiding under the excuse of "condemning corruption". The accusations are too ludicrous to be taken seriously by those fully aware of the facts. This is why stakeholders have all pooh-poohed this poor effort packaged around an id1otically unbelievable pack of lies.

By the way, I am not surprised you did not comment on how I expose the "Ratcom" lie of the article author and only seem interested in pushing your deceitful angle of "I am a Nigerian condemning corruption everywhere" nonsense. Totally expected response from someone lacking sincerity. You, my friend, are the real and proud user of the "tribal colored glasses" you think others wear.
Nonsense!
We are only interested to hear more about
1) Opon Imo allegedly Scam
2)merging and demolition of schools
Or keep quite for good
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Gbawe: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
gratiaeo:
slowpoke we are talking about Opon Scam, here you are shamelessly displaying your stu pidity. Who cares who own ratcon company and when it was established
Mr Gwawe answer me, how come only 200 students in whole local gvt have receive the so called Opon Imo
"One of the most celebrated achievements of the Rauf Aregbesola’s

of the tablets.

source said.

won’t feel it? It does not make sense”, a source said. "

Mumu, no one owes a prejudiced and hateful individual like you any explanation or back-and-forth discussion because your nauseatingly distasteful stereotyping of the Yoruba ethnic group, which your writing repeatedly bears out here, means it is only a foolish Yoruba person who will indulge a bigoted cad like you. That I have said what needs to be said about you and your ilk should not lead a wretched creature like you to believe I have time for your continuous 1diocy.
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by ketoprofen(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
CHAI, ANYA MU AHULA NTI MU ABUO.
GBAWE N GEEZ, OVER TO U BIKO.
I HAVE NEVA SEEN THIS KIND OF CASTING IN MY WHOLE LIFE
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Dsage1: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
These questions goes to all the Ogbeni loyalists,

What sector of economy do you think 'ogbeni' should be given a praise and honour?

What is your takes on the position of local-government in the state?

Sincere answers please!
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Gbawe: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
Atouke:

I would like to see you apply the same logic when it comes to matters/issues that affect other states! Hypocrisy is a serious ailment.
BTW you are yet to tell us anything about RATCOM other than it was registerdwith CAC and has a reg number, With a Lebanese as a front man.

The real issue is why is it preferred contractor in the state? could that be because of its political connection to the rauf or thifnubu? or is it because of its pedigree viz a viz the excellent projects it has executed for the state of Osun over a period of time that has given it a preferential status for state contracts?

Are you people for real? Are you guys born dishonest and fraudulent? The guy asked Aregbesola to explain the "ownership" of Ratcon for f*ck sake. It is here in black and white yet people now see you turn it into an issue of "preferred contractor" Incredible what hate has done to you guys. You simply have no shame.

“Who owns Ratcom? This is a question I will like Gov. Aregbesola to
answer for the good people of Osun State”
, the source concluded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Government To Establish Butchers’ Academy / Bandits From Neighbouring States Terrorizing Anambra - Obiano Tells Buhari / Satellite Missing: 1st Chinese 419 To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.