Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State (13635 Views)

Tinubu’s Massive Looting Of Lagos Uncovered…the Chagoury, Remi Tinubu Connection / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Tinubu’s Massive Looting Of Lagos Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Atouke: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
Is rauf demolishing one of the biggest high school in osun fakunle high school to build a shoprite mall under the guise of building a mega school of which he is progressingat a snails pace as only one mega school has been partially completed in 3 yrs?

Is rauf demanding that state refuse collectors only buy refuse dump trucks from his appointed Chinese supplier? as failure to comply ie buy from raufs agent will result in not being certified/approved to collect refuse in the state.

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Atouke: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
olaezebala:
I'll advice u stay away from this thread cause dey'll leave facts and attack u instead. That's what they do best.

Imagine that one coming here with photoshoped picture of mega school with grasses around it. Is that salvation Army in Alekuwodo cause that's the only completed mega sch?

Olaezebala thank you for your good work in exposing the fraud that going on in Osun state. you effort in taking pictures is not in vain because without this evidience this his sycophants/corrupt stakeholders like Gwabe will keep on protecting these fraud. a picture speaks more than a thousand words.

keep up the good work, this is how to keep the govt. honest. The duty of a good citizen is to hold its govt accountable without which the govt will go beserk. thank you olaezebala for your good work.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by olaezebala: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
Atouke:

Olaezebala thank you for your good work in exposing the fraud that going on in Osun state. you effort in taking pictures is not in vain because without this evidience this his sycophants/corrupt stakeholders like Gwabe will keep on protecting these fraud. a picture speaks more than a thousand words.

keep up the good work, this is how to keep the govt. honest. The duty of a good citizen is to hold its govt accountable without which the govt will go beserk. thank you olaezebala for your good work.

Appreciated boss
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by yetunsbay(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
olaezebala:

Appreciated boss
boss honestly if we are to vote today for governorship post today. Who do you think will win? u know d ansa
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Atouke: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
yetunsbay: boss honestly if we are to vote today for governorship post today. Who do you think will win? u know d ansa

this is not about elections its about alleged fraud by the govt of rauf. do you have a fact based response to the allegations or not.
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by yetunsbay(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
olaezebala:

Appreciated boss
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by gratiaeo(m): 12:20am On Oct 03, 2013
olaezebala:

Appreciated boss
I can feel your pain, Aregbesola crime is against humanity.
Do you see Gbawe and his co clowns again? Stakeholders my a*s

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by yetunsbay(m): 5:29am On Oct 03, 2013
Atouke:

this is not about elections its about alleged fraud by the govt of rauf. do you have a fact based response to the allegations or not.
But as a citizen of d federal republic why can't u challenge his govnt then? abi naw
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by yetunsbay(m): 5:31am On Oct 03, 2013
gratiaeo:
I can feel your pain, Aregbesola crime is against humanity.
Do you see Gbawe and his co clowns again? Stakeholders my a*s
as far as osun people are contempted.who knows u?
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Atouke: 5:41am On Oct 03, 2013
yetunsbay: as far as osun people are contempted.who knows u?
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
anonimi:

You better take pictures of the road and the classrooms in the UNIOSUN, which you can upload to avoid people calling you a liar.

Would definately do that
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by free13: 12:48am On Oct 05, 2013
Atouke: Is rauf demolishing one of the biggest high school in osun fakunle high school to build a shoprite mall under the guise of building a mega school of which he is progressingat a snails pace as only one mega school has been partially completed in 3 yrs?

Is rauf demanding that state refuse collectors only buy refuse dump trucks from his appointed Chinese supplier? as failure to comply ie buy from raufs agent will result in not being certified/approved to collect refuse in the state.

He is a first-class criminal
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Acidosis(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Just to remind Nigerians grin
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by AcidosisMega: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
See future president grin grin grin

Pre-election revelation by AcidosisMega.

We are going to dig deeeeppp grin grin

Pretend like you've forgotten; and act like you don't know history because of N50/post job; I acidosis will re-visit history cheesy

We shall dig deep grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by jamace(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hmm. APC!
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by MCMLXXVI(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
geeez:
Okay we've heard but that didn't stop the state from having the fourth largest GDP in southern Nigeria for 2012 behind Lagos, Rivers and Oyo

[size=16pt]It also didn't stop the state from increasing its IGR from N300m to N1.6bn per month in less than 3 years (Currently the state with the third largest IGR in Nigeria after Lagos at almost N30bn and Ogun at N4bn monthly)[/size]

If these landmark achievements are another word for looting, then let him loot your vain expectations to the very last penny

HAHAHAHAAA!
These gbo gbo ni se "statisticians" and propagandists crack me up! grin
You're not even ashamed!!!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by atlwireles: 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

HAHAHAHAAA!
These gbo gbo ni se "statisticians" and propagandists crack me up! grin
You're not even ashamed!!!

That's how bad some peoples sense of reality got messed up. If JOSEPH GOEBBELS were alive today, he would admire the works of APC/ACN
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by MCMLXXVI(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
atlwireles:

That's how bad some peoples sense of reality got messed up. If JOSEPH GOEBBELS were alive today, he would admire the works of APC/ACN

I'm telling you!
But one thing I don't understand is why many of our brothers from the SW who support APC would lie to themselves all those years with fake IGR stats and charts even when the opposite was the case.
It's like watching my own child in agony at the hands of malaria but lying and boasting to my neighbors he's better than their children, until the malaria goes cerebral.
Were all these lies just to win an argument on the internet?
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by atlwireles: 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

I'm telling you!
But one thing I don't understand is why many of our brothers from the SW who support APC would lie to themselves all those years with fake IGR stats and charts even when the opposite was the case.
It's like watching my own child in agony at the hands of malaria but lying and boasting to my neighbors he's better than their children, until the malaria goes cerebral.

They believed their own delusions, forgetting every lie has an expiration date.
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by FKO81(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

I'm telling you!
grin grin na una ways of life, you guys feeds on lies and propaganda, enjoy the largest GDP in southern hemisphere.
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by zimoni(f): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
If Omisore had not insisted on becoming the governor of Osun State tipatipa and embarrassed some chieftains out of PDP, AregbeUseless wouldn't have won the election.

We wouldn't be battling with this CURSE by now, only if Omisore had allowed Adeleke/Oke ticket.

AregbeBastard is a Curse placed on Osun State by the enemes.

The question is, whom have we offended? Whom have we offended Oh Lord?

What have we done wrong to deserve this treatment from a Brainless Goodfornothing Refrigerator?

Lord Have Mercy on Osun State.......Deliver us Oh Lord.

AREGBEUSELESS IS THE WORST THING TO HAVE EVER HAPPENED TO OSUN STATE. WE ARE UNFORTUNATE TO HAVE THAT BRAINLESS GOODFORNOTHING REFRIGERATOR AS OUR GOVERNOR.

TOO BADT.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by tiptopy03(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
...And now where are the idiots supporting Aregberascal? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Aregbe is a curse on Osun
singing mood
We shall overcome, we shall overcome,
We shall overcome someday;
Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe,
We shall overcome someday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds / Unverified: Justice Ugo Resigns, Citing Demands To 'kneecap' Democracy. / Supreme Court And Plateau Lawmakers Axed By Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.