Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State (13638 Views)

Tinubu’s Massive Looting Of Lagos Uncovered…the Chagoury, Remi Tinubu Connection / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Tinubu’s Massive Looting Of Lagos Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by yetunsbay(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2013
Bash92:
you are not up to date mr.......immediately Aregbe became d governor he cancelled the the 6 stadia contrat and use the money for something else,what he use it for we dont know till date. Infact AREGBESOLA EVEN TOOK AN ADDITIONAL LOAN OF 7 BILLION to join d initial 18bn that oyinlola take from the bank but avnt touch b4 justice salami do is tin. www.businessworldng.com/web/articles/2519/1/N18bn-Loan-Osun-Speaker-Vows-to-Battle-Aregbesola-in-Court/Page1.html
if u say u didnt see wot Aregbe hs done wit d state fund then ur retina is malfunctioning asap.#only if u belief#
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Bash92(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2013
kaze4blues:

Oyinlola's tenure was marred by failure, oppression and so on. .
Who did Oyinlola oppress during is reign tell me. Osun was ver peaceful before aregbe come to osun state. Violence started when Aregbesola entered the state. As you are from oshogbo you dont need to be told what happen when he first came to the osun osogbo festival.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Bash92(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2013
yetunsbay: if u say u didnt see wot Aregbe hs done wit d state fund then ur retina is malfunctioning asap.#only if u belief#
oya tel me what he did with the 18bn +7bn he himself later took.....its you i would tel to remove the wool in ur eye and see clearly.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by kaze4blues(m): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2013
mightyfada:

Sorry bro I feel your pain.. don't be a fool at your age.
I said some Are not necessary doesn't refer to the major roads built.
Def u don't live in osogbo.
Lemme give u an example. There's a street along oke baale called costain. It has been constructed while the school road is just left alone and its getting worse.
Not all these roads Are so necessary now.
That's what am trying to say....idiot of the first order

It seems u don't live in okebaale....FYI I live precisely in costain area.
The road u mentioned has just been constructed and completed from gbeja primary school all to that reservoir area junction. So get ur facts right.
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by olaezebala: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2013
Bash92:
oya tel me what he did with the 18bn +7bn he himself later took.....its you i would tel to remove the wool in ur eye and see clearly.

I'll advice u stay away from this thread cause dey'll leave facts and attack u instead. That's what they do best.

Imagine that one coming here with photoshoped picture of mega school with grasses around it. Is that salvation Army in Alekuwodo cause that's the only completed mega sch?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by kaze4blues(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2013
olaezebala:

Almost completed but the existing ones are being pulled down?

how many mega schools do u see underconstruction in osogbo and how many existing ones has been marked for demolition?

Filthy classroom in Fakunle school marked for demolition also? The ever unique u shaped Jss1 class, ever inspiring jss2 umbrella hall, the unique jss3 classrooms long walk close to rail way line, state of the earth ss1 and ss2 classrooms which is even upstairs, and the unique u tube shaped adeleke block for the ss3? pls, u can do better

u and i know that no new secondary school has been built by ogbeni so u claim that they are transferring them to newly built school is false. go to osogbo grammar school as i type and u'll see the list of fakunle students transferred to other schools like laro grammar school, one silly school in okinni, and osogbo grammar school which have poor and lesser classrooms compaired to fakunle.

on daily basis wen u and i know that schools are still on holiday? abeg oooo

Free drugs started with Akanda, sustained by Oyinlola and continued by Aregbe

just as apc will always find faults in GEJ's tenure

Then he need to convince us more than this public scam stated by the op

It seems fakunle and Osogbo grams are the only secondary sch u know in osogbo.
Go to CAC gram sch @ obalende area or nawarudeen gram @ okebaale. Or it seems u are an alumnus of one of those demolished schools. Fakunle junior sch section is in shambles before now so its better they are demolished.
Previous governments rehabilitated old structures instead of constructing new ones and after 1 year, these schools get destroyed again. I guess that's what u want.
The mega schools that are been constructed can contain large population of students so they are not just merging schools but with a foresight to improve learning condition of students.
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by kaze4blues(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2013
Bash92:
Who did Oyinlola oppress during is reign tell me. Osun was ver peaceful before aregbe come to osun state. Violence started when Aregbesola entered the state. As you are from oshogbo you dont need to be told what happen when he first came to the osun osogbo festival.

Then u must have forgotten what happened some years back during one of the muslim festivals when a student was unlawfully arrested, tortured and detained because he asked questions about when osogbo will have a university @ okebaale muslim praying ground.
Also u must have forgotten what happened few years back before aregbesola became governor @ the osogbo progressive union (opu) day program where aregbesola was invited to d program like oyinlola and his executive. Aregbe and his supporters were beaten black and blue by oyinlola's supporters claiming aregbe is not welcomed @ d function because governor oyinlola was also present that time.
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by yetunsbay(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2013
Bash92:
he embezzle am ni mtcheeew,pls move around...Though u may dislike his govt dat doesnt mean he wudnt win 2nd term nxt yr may God guide us more dan d tym.U cn tell me abt fees payable by higher institutns in State of Osun.WHAT HV U GOT TO SAY?
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by yetunsbay(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2013
kaze4blues: .

Then u must have forgotten what happened some years back during one of the muslim festivals when a student was unlawfully arrested, tortured and detained because he asked questions about when osogbo will have a university @ okebaale muslim praying ground.
Also u must have forgotten what happened few years back before aregbesola became governor @ the osogbo progressive union (opu) day program where aregbesola was invited to d program like oyinlola and his executive. Aregbe and his supporters were beaten black and blue by oyinlola's supporters claiming aregbe is not welcomed @ d function because governor oyinlola was also present that time.
nemesis nw telling on dem all...boomerang
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by kaze4blues(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2013
olaezebala:
I'll advice u stay away from this thread cause dey'll leave facts and attack u instead. That's what they do best.

Imagine that one coming here with photoshoped picture of mega school with grasses around it. Is that salvation Army in Alekuwodo cause that's the only completed mega sch?

U are clueless.
Salvation army model school is the only completed school because it was its construction commenced immediately aregbesola became governor to serve as models of how the newly-embarked schools will look alike.

The ones under construction now just started few months back and they are progressing @ a fast rate.

Abi u expect schools to be completed in two months?
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by olaezebala: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2013
kaze4blues:

U are clueless.
Salvation army model school is the only completed school because it was its construction commenced immediately aregbesola became governor to serve as models of how the newly-embarked schools will look alike.

The ones under construction now just started few months back and they are progressing @ a fast rate.

Check my posts very well and u'll see u just said exactly what I'm trying to prove.

U also confirmed that only salvation army is completed meaning, the existing ones are being demolished without provision for new ones.

Now u're talking of schools in oke-baale. What will happen to students of africa grammar sch and fakunle living around neco,olosan,onward and the likes. They should come to oke-baale to school?

Students leaving in ataoja estate were transfered from africa grammar to schools in ogubelewo and okinni. U and I know that those schools are with structures older and in bad shape compared to the ones being demolished.

Or what can u say of male students transfered to baptist girls high school wen we both know that school is not mixed?

I only question is rational behind demolition and merging.

U said u live in constan and u claimed u have water running for 3 months now. Haba, eberu olohun now.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by gratiaeo(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2013
emiye: Many of the old schools are best pulled down, no point refurbishing those "poultry houses".

the primary mandate was to take all necessary steps to build and deliver within 24 months:
•100 elementary schools (2,100 classrooms);
•50 (62?) middle schools; and
•20 high schools
•100 elementary school in the whole of Osun state?
•50 middle schools?
•20 high school? Somebody tell me this is not true.
There are over 200 elementary school in Onitsha only

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by gratiaeo(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2013
kaze4blues:

U are clueless.

Another truth just bust out...
The touted Aregba modern school have not been completed even 1
Opon imo out of 3500 only 600 hundred has been delivered after 5 month

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by gratiaeo(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2013
olaezebala:

Check my posts very well and u'll see u just said exactly what I'm trying to prove.

U also confirmed that only salvation army is completed meaning, the existing ones are being demolished without provision for new ones.

Now u're talking of schools in oke-baale. What will happen to students of africa grammar sch and fakunle living around neco,olosan,onward and the likes. They should come to oke-baale to school?

Students leaving in ataoja estate were transfered from africa grammar to schools in ogubelewo and okinni. U and I know that those schools are with structures older and in bad shape compared to the ones being demolished.

Or what can u say of male students transfered to baptist girls high school wen we both know that school is not mixed?

I only question is rational behind demolition and merging.

U said u live in constan and u claimed u have water running for 3 months now. Haba, eberu olohun now.

More grace to your elbow, your post is a big eyes opener to people of Osun state who bears the pain of bad leadership. Little wonder, people from Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan etc who have never visited Osun state in their life will stay in the comfort of their rooms telling lies how a particular governor have transformed their state without any fact.
The politics of closing/merging and pulling down schools build by previous govt instead of rehabilitating and building new ones is senseless to me and should be condemn in totality.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by emiye(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2013
olaezebala:

They had cynics like you in mind, when they wrote this yesterday
You think it Photoshopped? NO! It’s one of the Newly Built Model Schools at Alekuwodo/Okefia Area of Osogbo, State of osun by Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Administration.

The school is ready. Arrangement has been concluded for teaching-learning process to begin at this modern edifice by tomorrow, 2nd October 2013.

“‘Ogbeni envisioned this few years back, he has realised it. We need a visionary leaders like Rauf Aregbesola to move our dear nation forward’, a parent remarked

Happy 53rd Independent Anniversary

Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=124353

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by emiye(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
Governor State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola (Middle); his Deputy, Mrs Titi Laoye-Tomori; Chairman, Re-classification Committee on Public Schools in Osun, Dr. Ayoodele Owoade (iddle back row); Chairman, Parent Association of Public Schools in the State, Hon. Olatunbosun Rotimi (3rd right); a parent, Hon. Kola Faesan (right) and another parent, Comrade Fajuyigbe Niran (left), during the Parents Association of Public Schools in Osun’s [/b]solidarity visit to the Governor [b]to express their support on the on-going re-classification Scheme of Public Schools in the State, at the Governors office, Abere, Osogbo on Thursday 26-09-2013

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by emiye(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
gratiaeo:
•100 elementary school in the whole of Osun state?
•50 middle schools?
•20 high school? Somebody tell me this is not true.
There are over 200 elementary school in Onitsha only

You mean 200 elementary "poultry house" school in Onitsha.?
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Gbawe: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
emiye:

My guy, the Schools in Onitsha may actually be good and adequate for the purpose they are meant to serve so don't let him drag you down to a level where you retaliate, for his put-down of Osun, via denigrating Onitsha Schools. The bottom line, as pertains to Osun, is that what obtained before were inadequate and glorified shed not even fit to breed animals in let alone serve as schools for children. It makes total sense for ten or more 'sheds' masquerading as schools, with some built by Awolowo decades ago, to be replaced with one model school which provides a conducive, modern and well-equipped centre of learning.

I do not think that many can complain that several of what is seen below is replaced by the model School shown which serves as a standard of what Schools should be in Osun State. In education, Aregbesola has done well no doubt.

Before:

http://www.bolailori.org/index.php/news/latest-news/854-osun-state-demolish-3-000-dilapidated-public-schools

SUN STATE DEMOLISH 3,000 DILAPIDATED PUBLIC SCHOOLS

No fewer than 3,000 dilapidated school buildings out of the 4,000 identified across the 30 local government areas in Osun state have been demolished by the state government.

This was disclosed by the Chairman, Osun Schools Infrastructure Development Committee (O’ schools), Chief Lai Oyeduntan in Osogbo, on Thursday.

He stated that his committee had spotted schools with dangerous dilapidated structures in the state and will replace them with new ones.

He hinted that 100 model elementary schools would be built in the state, while 50 middle schools and 20 high schools would also be built in the nine federal constituencies of the state before the end of the year.

He explained that most of the school buildings in the state were constructed by the administration of
former Premier of the old Western region, Chief Obafemi Awolowo and that of the former Governor of the old Oyo State, Chief Bola Ige, which his committee observed were weak and could no longer stand the test of time.

After:

PHOTO NEWS: A glimpse of one of the New Model Schools, Osun

You think it Photoshopped? NO! It’s one of the Newly Built Model Schools at Alekuwodo/Okefia Area of Osogbo, State of osun by Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Administration.
The school is ready. Arrangement has been concluded for teaching-learning process to begin at this modern edifice by tomorrow, 2nd October 2013.
“‘Ogbeni envisioned this few years back, he has realised it. We need a visionary leaders like Rauf Aregbesola to move our dear nation forward’, a parent remarked
Happy 53rd Independent Anniversary

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=124353
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by olaezebala: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
emiye:

They had cynics like you in mind, when they wrote this yesterday

I'll get u the picture of the sch soon so u'll know that green grass of a thing is one hell photoshop.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by gratiaeo(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
emiye:

Yet kids from the "poultry house" are academically sound (best in the country) than nuisances from Osun state

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by gratiaeo(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
Gbawe:

My guy, the Schools in Onitsha may actually be good and adequate for the purpose they are meant to serve so don't let him drag you down to a level where you retaliate, for his put-down of Osun, via denigrating Onitsha Schools. The bottom line, as pertains to Osun, is that what obtained before were inadequate and glorified shed not even fit to breed animals in let alone serve as schools for children. It makes total sense for ten or more 'sheds' masquerading as schools, with some built by Awolowo decades ago, to be replaced with one model school which provides a conducive, modern and well-equipped centre of learning.

I do not think that many can complain that several of what is seen below is replaced by the model School shown which serves as a standard of what Schools should be in Osun State. In education, Aregbesola has done well no doubt.

Before:

http://www.bolailori.org/index.php/news/latest-news/854-osun-state-demolish-3-000-dilapidated-public-schools

After:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=124353
Aregbesola managed to build 1 school after demolishing over 300 hundred school in Osun state? Old modern structure for the matter?
And it worth celebrating?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by aresa: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
gratiaeo:
Aregbesola managed to build 1 school after demolishing over 300 hundred school in Osun state? Old modern structure for the matter?
And it worth celebrating?

Quality is better than quantity.
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by aresa: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
Los Angeles in the US is just trying to do the same thing Aregbeshola did in Osun with Opon Imo.
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by yetunsbay(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
gratiaeo:
Yet kids from the "poultry house" are academically sound (best in the country) than nuisances from Osun state
pls wots ur stress ? did is a forum for osun so e jowo
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by olaezebala: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
Promised to get u pic of the model sch but on getting there, thee gov was there to commission it so I was prevented from taking pic or else I could identify myself as a pressman but I managed to get a shot. I must confess grasses has been planted and in few months should be as green as shown in the pic earlier.

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by olaezebala: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
As I questioned the rationel behind the demolition and merging of sch, I took time to take pic of schools mark for demolition and sch claimed to be newly built so as to show the uterior motive of Mr Ogbeni. Below are pics of Laro grammar sch now Laro High sch (one of the four high schools in Osogbo to host 5000 students). There are no new buildings as claimed by Mr gov and his supporters. There is a bamboo log at the sch entrance which is actually used as gate for the sch.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by olaezebala: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
So, below are pictures of classroom blocks in Fakunle Comprehensive High school where demolition have started cause roofs of some classrooms are being removed wen I got there. I want sane and unbias people to compare dem to that of Laro which de gov claimed to be newly built.

It's glaring that Mr Gov want to demolish Fakunle to pave way for shoprite (as earlier accused) as fakunle is @ the center of osogbo.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by olaezebala: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
More pictures of fakunle

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Atouke: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
Gwabe and other stakeholders of argbesola rauf , no one is saying that building of mega school is wrong. of which you have agreed that only one has been completed in 3yrs at this pace everyone who is not biased knows he will not be able to build enough schools for the 1million + school age kids in osun.

The common sense approach would be to renovate+ add more new classroom blocks in existing schools rather than demolish those schools. The picture evidence above proves that fakunle school just require some minor renovations that will cost less than a new mega school. the renovation of existing schools does not prevent rauf from building his mega schools. At new locations.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by olaezebala: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
And I ran into another shocking revelation. Gov Aregbe insisted that private refuse collecting companies must buy a particular vehicle (either 6million or 3 million) from the state government before they can operate in the state. These vehicles were claimed to be brand new and designed,manufactured in china but I ran into one of the chinese manufacturer here in osogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by anonimi: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
mightyfada:
Its not the road...cause am a student of the uni...its coming from osbc to the school gate not from the school junction that is the main. If you Are a student in the uni definately u will understand what am saying

You better take pictures of the road and the classrooms in the UNIOSUN, which you can upload to avoid people calling you a liar.
Re: Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State by Atouke: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Calling on Gwabe and other stakeholders in Raufs administration to respond with facts about this alleged fraud in refuse collection! Since you guys have not shown any fact to disprove any of the allegations so far raised

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hadi Sirika Shuns Buhari’s Directive On Boards’ Inauguration, 2 Years After / FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines / Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.