Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? (2481 Views)

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by Gbajumon: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Its Like this;
I enter a bus, and the ladies in the bus look at me and start to adjust or cover up properly.

I enter into any bank and those teller girls look at me, and the next thing they start to adjust their top. Just below their neck, you know.

Even girls on Okada. They've been flying Okada through the streets unbothered by anybody they passby, but on the sight of me, they quickly pull down their jumpy top at the back.

I recently observed it in the church. Those sister would adjust their cap when our eyes meet.

It always feels embarrassing and I know that I don't have evil thoughts in my mind. I did not even notice it early, it was a friend who called my attention to it.

Can anybody explain what may be the cause so I can address it ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by Gboliwe: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
Gbajumon: Its Like this;
I enter a bus, and the ladies in the bus look at me and start to adjust or cover up properly.

I enter into any bank and those teller girls look at me, and the next thing they start to adjust their top. Just below their neck, you know.

Even girls on Okada. They've been flying Okada through the streets unbothered by anybody they passby, but on the sight of me, they quickly pull down their jumpy top at the back.

I recently observed it in the church. Those sister would adjust their cap when our eyes meet.

It always feels embarrassing and I know that I don't have evil thoughts in my mind. I did not even notice it early, it was a friend who called my attention to it.

Can anybody explain what may be the cause so I can address it ASAP!
The truth is, you look like a rapist, you have the aura of wickedness around you, that is why they must cover up so they don't make you rape or be brutal towards them.
That is the simple truth. Go for deliverance in TB joshua's church. I think its the season of deliverance now cool

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by bimbos3xy(f): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
Stop stripping them naked with your eyes and problem solved.
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by djeezy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
They feel insecure or threatened by your disposition. Maybe they see you as a ra.pIst. Just maybe.
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by HarryPotter1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hahaha cheesy nairalanders with their fake stories again...can't help but laugh to this thread. @op are you jesus dat they adjust whenever they see? Just free ur mind from such thought it leads one into an unwanted slap Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo :p cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
how many girls have you ra*ped in that community?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by mspee(f): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
That's because you are a bad boy! undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by fckmn24seg(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
Gboliwe:
The truth is, you look like a rapist, you have the aura of wickedness around you, that is why they must cover up so they don't make you rape or be brutal towards them.
That is the simple truth. Go for deliverance in TB joshua's church. I think its the season of deliverance now cool

This answer his question. God help him
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by Arosa(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
@op, you are not that ugly are you? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by Passion22(f): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
bimbos3xy: Stop stripping them naked with your eyes and problem solved.
i agree wit bimbo, some guys wen dey stare @ u, u cant help buh to feel naked. Some guys av penetrating eyes.
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by Gbajumon: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
I have never raped or thought of raping before. I do not look with penetrating eyes and it happens even if they don't know me. I am not a bad guy and most of the time, i stay as focused as possible on whatever am doing or wherever am going. But somehow it happens. Not so obviously, but i feel insulted whenever it happens.

I can't, however, say am good looking.
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by xynerise: 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Gbajumon: I have never raped or thought of raping before. I do not look with penetrating eyes and it happens even if they don't know me. I am not a bad guy and most of the time, i stay as focused as possible on whatever am doing or wherever am going. But somehow it happens. Not so obviously, but i feel insulted whenever it happens.

1. Do you have half-past-four eyes?
2. Do you lick your tongue or gaze like an antelope when you see a lady?
3. Them swear for you in your village? undecided

Answer this questions and I will tell you your problems?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by veave(f): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
how big are you? do you smoke?
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
SMILE more. You probably creep them out a bit with your eye contact.
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by Tinkybabe(f): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
xynerise:

Hahaha..what does half-past-four eyes look like?

Op has suffered..The speculations and analyses of him by nlers is out of this world. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by Ab025(m): 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
This guy is just lookin for attention....

U opened an acct just to post dis as ur first topic....?

U are a regular nlander and stop all those lies u are sayin, even Jesus and Muhammed weren't stared at that much, who u come be...? Abeg park well joor....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by ogeoflyf(f): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Show us ur pic let's see ya face.. then u'l get answers.. hope I Wnt start adjustin if I see d pic sha
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
xynerise:

hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by bravolyk(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
abi ur face nah nightmare?
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by Oluomo6: 12:16am On Oct 02, 2013
Gboliwe:

LMAO grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by lepasharon(f): 3:57am On Oct 02, 2013
xynerise:

grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by bmasz(m): 6:35am On Oct 02, 2013
op I think you are not alone in this. Ithas been happening to me too. I have small eyes though .
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by Gbajumon: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2013
bmasz: op I think you are not alone in this. Ithas been happening to me too. I have small eyes though .

I have small eyes too, and i'm tall.
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by crackhaus: 8:04am On Oct 02, 2013
Gbajumon: [s]I have never raped or thought of raping before. I do not look with penetrating eyes and it happens even if they don't know me. I am not a bad guy and most of the time, i stay as focused as possible on whatever am doing or wherever am going. But somehow it happens. Not so obviously, but i feel insulted whenever it happens.[/s]

Herein lies your problem. You are not good looking, and yet you keep staring into the eyes of female strangers. What magic do you want to work?
My man, if you see random women, look and appreciate their racks and set very quickly before they notice, and then look away.
If you like what you see, approach her or start a friendly discussion if she's close enough. STOP STARING with your-not-so-handsome face and say something friendly or nice to break the creepiness that you emit.

Ohh and another thing, keep your damnn eyes on her face once she makes eye contact with you, STOP moving them up and down her body or sideways...you're not thirsty, or are you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by Gbajumon: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2013
crackhaus:
Herein lies your problem. You are not good looking, and yet you keep staring into the eyes of female strangers. What magic do you want to work?
My man, if you see random women, look and appreciate their racks and set very quickly before they notice, and then look away.
If you like what you see, approach her or start a friendly discussion if she's close enough. STOP STARING with your-not-so-handsome face and say something friendly or nice to break the creepiness that you emit.

Ohh and another thing, keep your damnn eyes on her face once she makes eye contact with you, STOP moving them up and down her body or sideways...you're not thirsty, or are you?

You don't get it at all; move my eyes up and down a lady's body, like checking them out? Never! I would not be offended i was staring at a lady and she adjusts her wears, i would know i caused it. Well from people's response so far, i think it has to happen to you before you can get the picture clearly. But its really bad.
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by stalindave(m): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2013
xynerise:

Answer this questions and I will tell you your problems

nairalanders u ppl will not kill me.
its been long i heard about the half past four eyez
tears is coming out
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by crackhaus: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2013
Gbajumon:

You don't get it at all; move my eyes up and down a lady's body, like checking them out? Never! I would not be offended i was staring at a lady and she adjusts her wears, i would know i caused it. Well from people's response so far, i think it has to happen to you before you can get the picture clearly. But its really bad.
Okay!
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by Teenzy(f): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
@OP u commited the act of lookery....ur stare is always making them feel that 4 u to drool so much it means a sensitive part of their body is being exposed which might need an adjustment....Cos in ur words most of them girls always adjust their tops...Always look with courtesy..
Re: Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? by Gigastar(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
@ op, I also notice this, thank God it is not only me. Anytime I pass female side, they always adjust. 
It's no joke at all

(1) (Reply)

8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve / Internet Love / Can You Date A Guy/lady That Doesn't Speak Good English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.