Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? (1319 Views)

How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. / Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? / Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by dstnd: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Not quite long I bumped into a lady not properly dressed I noticed guys and some ladies starring I was actually behind her I didn't know what came over me I simply pull her close help in adjusting her bra and sag in jean she gave a nice thank you and the rest na history( you understand na) guys can you do the same?

1 Like

Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
So she gave u a nice thank u and ur head started swelling
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by major466(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Do that and receive the Slap of your entire life grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
major466:
Lol! The kind of slap weh deh format brain.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
major466:
Lol! D kind slap weh deh format brain.
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by iceberylin(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lizzylobito:
Lwkmd grin
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by major466(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lizzylobito:
I tell you. grin
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by akinsadeez(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
This story na LIE OF LIFE. Chai.

So from your story, you suddenly pulled a lady that you have never met before close, then you touched/adjusted her BRA and also the sag in her Jean and she just calmly said thank you. angry
First of all, pulling her close suddenly; she will certainly shout and raise alarm thinking you are a rapist. Then touching her bra will most most certainly earn you a slap. Except if the girl was drunk or drugged, this story doesn't seem plausible.

OP, all these lies you are sharing...grin

2 Likes

Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by KingTom(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Its no deal I actually do it all the time. undecided
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by nickz(m): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
YES.....IF YOU TRY TO GET BITCHY BY RAISING YOUR VOICE AT ME,I PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACEsad

END OF STORY
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by Mprex(f): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
undecided
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by dstnd: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
KingTom:
abi o ma broda
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
Do it and the bitch will friendzone you.I'm nobody's slave nor servant.
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Igbati Oloyin grin
Lizzylobito:
Lol! The kind of slap weh deh format brain.
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
KingTom:

What did you receive in return? grin grin grin
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
with your sister?
KingTom:
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by vatuso: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Of course I have done that severally, its nothing to me because I had no evil or intent[color=#990000][/color]
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by Infomizer(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
Been there, done that. Twas even in church sef. She tied her wrapper inside-out and I told her. Shikaina! No love lost, no love found.
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by KingTom(m): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
dstnd:
abi o ma broda
Its normal na grin
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by KingTom(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
mikeson12:

What did you receive in return? grin grin grin
A "Thank you my son" grin
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by KingTom(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
iammo6:
with my sister?
Yes grin
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
lol...ur sister i meant. you are silly!!!
KingTom:

Yes grin
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by KingTom(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
iammo6:
lol...ur sister i meant. you are silly!!!
Oh ok yeah grin
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
iammo6:
Igbati Oloyin grin
Gbam! u see am talk.
Re: GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? by dstnd: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lol

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With His Friends And Not Hurt His Feelings? / I Need Advice Friends Please / Barrack And Michelle Obama During Their Early Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.