Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

A Love Letter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Love Letter. (683 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Love Letter. by 2derfultony: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2013
Gazing intimately into her eyes I could easily feel what she has passed through over the years.
She is very beautiful though she has been clothed with rags.
Walking with her, I've come to realize that she is really Special & unique though has been outrightly ridiculed among her peers.
She is well endowed and highly gifted with so many untapped potentials.
I believe in her and I know her future is still very bright & colourfull even amidst the darkness painted by her supposedly called leaders.
However, she has broken my heart, tinted my hope and make joke of my education. But I still love her and I cherish every moment with her.
Evidently, I'm proud to call my one and only.

I Love You..... NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: A Love Letter. by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 02, 2013
Mtseeeew gaybien!
Re: A Love Letter. by Jideh9ty(m): 1:17am On Oct 02, 2013
Oh my God, tot it was a love letter. Its been years since i read one. Anyway, nice write up.

(1) (Reply)

Which State In Nigeria Do Majority Of Heartbreaker Men Come From? / Do Women Cheat More Than Men? / Can You Marry Or Date A Hiv Positive? If U Knw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.