Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (11314 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Freewilly(f): 12:53am On Apr 07, 2007
That's right you driving me Nutts with your fake ass lines, dude you don't have game cry
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by abdkabir(m): 12:57am On Apr 07, 2007
So what have u got. angry
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by abdkabir(m): 1:09am On Apr 07, 2007
WHere r u @ j-girl and @freewilly the defender. grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by abdkabir(m): 1:14am On Apr 07, 2007
Was a Nice time with the duo. cheesy. No intentions of yabbing ,just having a nice time with You

@freewilly
DOnt be surprised if i show up at the weekend party.

Gud Night! smiley
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Freewilly(f): 1:15am On Apr 07, 2007
Where am I ? I'm trying so hard to stay away from you as possible. When you get some game  come back and talk to me.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by kitaun(m): 1:17am On Apr 07, 2007
Freewilly, haba !!
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by abdkabir(m): 1:18am On Apr 07, 2007
Bro Kitaun, abeg help me melow this lady O. Sadly i didnt cross her path!
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Freewilly(f): 1:22am On Apr 07, 2007
I'm not mad at you abdkabir, I'm just trying to stop you from making a fool of yourself. J-girl don't want you, dude you not her type she has more class than that. I'm sorry but the truth hurts
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by abdkabir(m): 1:24am On Apr 07, 2007
Getting hurt is part of what makes a Man, I feel not Bad. Still, your analogy is questionable as u do not know my class.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by kitaun(m): 1:27am On Apr 07, 2007
Freewilly, why dont u allow j-girl draw d line espousing her class?
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Freewilly(f): 1:31am On Apr 07, 2007
abdkabir:

Getting hurt is part of what makes a Man, I feel not Bad. Still, your analogy is questionable as u do not know my class.

I can smell your type from a mile away, it's your type that come on the Internet to look for a wife.
kitaun:

Freewilly, why don't u allow j-girl draw d line espousing her class?

J-girl is a good friend of mine and I'm just looking out for a good friend, it's that ok with you ?
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by kitaun(m): 1:36am On Apr 07, 2007
Abdkabir, just forget it!! Some things are beta left unsaid . .
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by fekuti: 1:41am On Apr 07, 2007
freewilly your nerves are being worked up chick, please take it easy.
i\'ll take you to raging waters, with tickets on me.
ok, i lied.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Freewilly(f): 1:44am On Apr 07, 2007
fekuti:

freewilly your nerves are being worked up chick, please take it easy.
i\'ll take you to raging waters, with tickets on me.
ok, i lied.

I'm cool grin grin. Raging waters? nah I'll let you take me to sea world grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by fekuti: 1:50am On Apr 07, 2007
perhaps.
it looks exceptional, I haven\'t been to a theme park in some time.

Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by abdkabir(m): 2:08am On Apr 07, 2007
Freewilly:

I can smell your type from a mile away, it's your type that come on the Internet to look for a wife.
J-girl is a good friend of mine and I'm just looking out for a good friend, it's that ok with you ?

Total Crap. Wetin be ur own .In the first instance.What makes u think chatting with a lady directly implies lookign for a wife or is that what runs in ur head? U simply dont know me and that it.Is it not possible i was just tryiong to make a frnd and do i have to chat to get married?I beg stop that conservatism.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by fekuti: 2:15am On Apr 07, 2007
abubakar ma binu, please no vex, i apologize on her behalf (i do that a lot).
freewilly, don\'t you know that your husband might be on nairaland, on this thread?
never say never yo.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Freewilly(f): 2:16am On Apr 07, 2007
abdkabir:

Total Crap. Wetin be your own .In the first instance.What makes u think chatting with a lady directly implies lookign for a wife or is that what runs in your head? U simply don't know me and that it.Is it not possible i was just tryiong to make a frnd and do i have to chat to get married?I beg stop that conservatism.

Calm down abdkabir you not making any sense now, I'll hate to see you burst a blood vessel. Anyways just leave j girl alone that's all I ask of you. Go to your neighborhood and look for you a wife OK.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by ikamefa(f): 5:05am On Apr 07, 2007
@Kitaun

which base? grin c o s base plenty oh! cheesy

oju ina is boiling grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by JayBaby1(f): 5:08am On Apr 07, 2007
noone - there is a lot of disguise on N/L, you could be making friend with a wrong person without knowing.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by OmoEko1(f): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2007
There is no use in having friends on NL because they are all backstabbers and haters on this site cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by mukina2: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2007
the list is long
too many names cheesy

J girl and lexi fenku wink
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by iice(f): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2007
grin grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by mukina2: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2007
iice:

grin grin

what was laffed u grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by iice(f): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2007
Nothing mastur just passing thru cheesy
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by whitelexi(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2007
mukina2:

the list is long
too many names cheesy

J girl and lexi fenku wink

Whats fenku
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by mukina2: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2007
whitelexi:

Whats fenku
thank you jare kiss

@mastur na you talk am o grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by whitelexi(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2007
mukina2:

thank you jare kiss

@mastur na you talk am o grin

Thank u too kiss
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by osegwu(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2007
Mukina2 hnm lipsrsealed
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by mukina2: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2007
osegwu:

Mukina2 hnm lipsrsealed
[/quote

wetin? grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by osegwu(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2007
No mind me o jare! I just de like you
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by mukina2: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2007
lol, k wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Need A Sex Mate Not For Order Thing But For Sex Only / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others / Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.