Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (11316 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by fatliar(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2007
i couldnt type on my yahoo messenger
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2007
oh, ait. might cal u 2nyte, if i gt ur digz tongue [since ur keypad aint working]
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by fatliar(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2007
my key pad is working just didnt work on ym i don know why
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by fatliar(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2007
still trying 2 figure it out
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2007
ait. gudluck
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by fatliar(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2007
u refused adding my me

its offline on my ym
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by boladonas(m): 1:47am On Apr 02, 2007
am crazy about jaybaby
Ikamefa makes me laugh always
Lola baloo excites me
jgirl teaches me new grammar
soccerquee is quite blunt and precise
razorr is crazy abt sports
Raphealito is kool
efikibo keeps it real and hot
seun is d policeman(IG)
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2007
Two people stand taller than others. Whitelexi and Neelsel.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by luciaa(f): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2007
ckukky76 he is expressive and has got a good sense of humour
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2007
luciaa:

ckukky76 he is expressive and has got a good sense of humour

Your boyfriend huh? grin grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by jgirl3: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2007
Aww bolodonas, thank you. Never knew i was that articulate.

For my own list apart from the above mentioned, they are plenty. I will assemble my list and come back here.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by busygirl(f): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2007
Really luv Omo-eko, cute-ass, trendy, naijacutiee, spoilt, iice, i can go on and on. i would really like to meet them
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by whitelexi(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2007
Fynewaka, ikamefa, mukina2, creamish, bluenubian, kitaun and many others make me enjoy NL. You guys ROCK!!!
Thoniaslim makes it even better in and out of NL kiss
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by ikamefa(f): 12:04am On Apr 04, 2007
boladonas:

am crazy about jaybaby
Ikamefa makes me laugh always
Lola baloo excites me
jgirl teaches me new grammar
soccerquee is quite blunt and precise
razorr is crazy about sports
Raphealito is kool
efikibo keeps it real and hot
seun is d policeman(IG)

whitelexi:

Fynewaka, ikamefa, mukina2, creamish, bluenubian, kitaun and many others make me enjoy Nairaland. You guys ROCK!!!
Thoniaslim makes it even better in and out of Nairaland kiss

Danke! y'all kiss
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2007
whitelexi:

Fynewaka, ikamefa, mukina2, creamish, bluenubian, kitaun and many others make me enjoy Nairaland. You guys ROCK!!!

Thanks jare!
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by iice(f): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2007
Already friends with most of the peeps i like and time will tell about the others. And to those who are outstanding (U know yourselves) U have made some of those headaches i go thru a distant memory grin grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2007
thanks iice tongue
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by ultrafem(f): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2007
babyosisi, jaybaby, thiefofhearts,cute-ass(she will be shocked), naijacutie,9ja4eva, debosky,4play(funny guy),ikamefa
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by iice(f): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2007
@TOH, U welcome dearie tongue
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by niceuzor: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2007
interesting,well i want to be friendly with nice people

here on NL because i'm nice and i think i already have one and i guess

she know herself.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Creamish(f): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2007
Gee thanks whitelexi  wink

Minez as follows (so far) Chuckdee4,Cyclone5, Douzy,Acidrop,J-girl, Whitelexi, Fynewaka, Kateflow, Trendy, Razorr,Jaybaby, Ugodaniel,whitenkem---errmmm---kamura,Kitaun,Tokunboh (for now)  wink
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by kitaun(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2007
[/quote]
whitelexi:

whitegunner thanx cool

[quote author=Creamish link=topic=14621.msg1015524#msg1015524 date=1175708671]
Gee thanks whitelexi wink

Minez as follows (so far) Chuckdee4,Cyclone5, Douzy,Acidrop,J-girl, Whitelexi, Fynewaka, Kateflow, Trendy, Razorr,Jaybaby, Ugodaniel,whitenkem---errmmm---kamura,Kitaun,Tokunboh (for now) wink

thanx, but whats with the errrm thingy? undecided wink
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Douzy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2007
kitaun:

thanx, but whats with the errrm thingy? undecided wink
Modus loquandi. tongue
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by kitaun(m): 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2007
@Douzy, ssup?
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Douzy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2007
Kewl! cool
What's popping? grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by OmoEko1(f): 12:39am On Apr 05, 2007
busygirl:

Really love Omo-eko, cute-ass,trendy, naijacutiee, spoilt, iice, i can go on and on. i would really like to meet them
Thanks gurl kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by kitaun(m): 12:42am On Apr 05, 2007
Douzy, na popcorn dey pop jare!
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Douzy(m): 12:52am On Apr 05, 2007
Lol.
Just make sure u pop them nicely! tongue
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by kitaun(m): 12:56am On Apr 05, 2007
Ok sir!!
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Douzy(m): 3:48am On Apr 05, 2007
Lol! grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Creamish(f): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2007
Kitaun--was thinking of more pple grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by puker(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2007
All the fucking pretenders
Omo Eko
Jaybaby
Mukina2
Razor
And the list goes on to ATLchik who just come on now wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Need A Sex Mate Not For Order Thing But For Sex Only / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others / Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.