Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

“she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce (3482 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2013
A pastor of Christ Embassy Church, Raphael Chibueze, has been granted divorce from his wife of 6 years.

It was revealed during court proceedings at Ogui Nike Customary Court in  Enugu, Enugu  State capital, that the marriage was dissolved following the couple’s resolve that they were tired of the union.

Chibueze tells the court that his wife, Uchenna is quarrelsome, disobedient and wayward.

He said Uchenna was a threat to his life  while his  family members and neighbours had  always complained about her behaviour.

Chibueze also told the court that  Uchenna was sexually insatiable, adding  that it had been hell living with her.

Hear him:

“On a certain day, I refused to sleep with her when she requested because I was tired after returning from work.

“I pleaded with her to let us have it  the next day but she refused,’’ he said.

Chibueze also accused his wife of aborting 3 pregnancies between 2009 and 2011 adding that she was not interested in having babies.

He added that Uchenna  had packed all their property and left the house to an unknown destination.

In response to these accusation, Uchenna says her husband was always beating her  and had refused  to provide enough money for the upkeep of their only child, Favour.

She also claimed she ran away from home when she discovered that her husband wanted to use her for money rituals.

The chairman of the court, Mr Felix Agu, said it was clear that the marriage had  broken down irretrievably and consequently dissolved it.

Agu granted the custody of their child to her father, Chibueze, and ordered that the N3, 000 dowry be refunded.

http:///?p=4672
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by Excel30: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2013
What they ought to have seen&resolved during courtship,they made noise about after marriage.Good for them.
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by mcdreeezy: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2013
na N3000 be dowry? Hia!! undecided
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by Dovahkiin(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
Titiluvly:

She also claimed she ran away from home when she discovered that her husband wanted to use her for money rituals.

Agu granted the custody of their child to her father, Chibueze, and ordered that the N3, 000 dowry be refunded.

http:///?p=4672

Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by Emaprince: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
I thought this man is a pastor who shouldn't endorse other people's divorce? but he's here complaining of his wife's unquenchable s.exual demands.
He should carry the load because marriage is for better or for worst except the wife is cheating on him.
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by DJDOLA(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
But one pastor just preached 2 me dat divorce is no go area na
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by mysticgal(f): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
oh help us God,even pastors divorce tooundecided
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by eyenCalabar(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
Before u condemn the so-called pastor, find out the source of this article and paste the full url here.
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by addictiv(m): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2013
what happened to for better, for worse
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by 3ace(m): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2013
and ordered that the
N3, 000 dowry be refunded
Court with their funny decisions. Was this really necessary? Wetin the man wan take 3k do?
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by 3ace(m): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2013
Chibueze also told the court that Uchenna
was sexually insatiable, adding that it had
been hell living with her.
lol, and I have another story of a woman considering a divorce with her husband because she claims he wants to kill her with séxual demands. Eni lori oni fila, eni ni fila o lori.
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by 3ace(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2013
Ema prince: I thought this man is a pastor who shouldn't endorse other people's divorce? but he's here complaining of his wife's unquenchable s.exual demands.
He should carry the load because marriage is for better or for worst except the wife is cheating on him.
So even if there's a threat to his life, he shouldn't run for his dear life because he's a pastor? What if things like this give him high blood pressure? So you want him to die of hypertension? I don't know why we always forget that these people are humans like us and not angels. And considering the fact that she's wayward and séxually insatiable, she could have been cheating on him. Maybe he didn't mention that because he had no evidence. He can not also be fully exonerated as beating a woman is wrong.
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by 3ace(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2013
addictiv: what happened to for better, for worse
Only if the "worse" is minimal. I pray you don't experience the unbearable ones.
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2013
What do men want really embarassed embarassed

If sh refuse sex ,he go complain
If sh wants sex ,he still complains ..

Smh!!
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2013
DJDOLA: But one pastor just preached 2 me dat divorce is no go area na
Do not be surprised when same pastor divorces in future. They hardly follow what they preach.
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by Kx: 7:38am On Oct 03, 2013
The request for divorce came frm the pastor husband, is d wife not entitled to alimony and reasonable financial settlement?
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by joe4christ(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2013
Kx: The request for divorce came frm the pastor husband, is d wife not entitled to alimony and reasonable financial settlement?

Na Jonah be the name of our president no be Obama.
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by Kx: 8:34am On Oct 03, 2013
joe4christ:

Na Jonah be the name of our president no be Obama.

Meaning in Nigerian dictionary, one can only see divorce, but u wont come across the word alimony no matter how long u search?
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by joe4christ(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2013
Kx:

Meaning in Nigerian dictionary, one can only see divorce, but u wont come across the word alimony no matter how long u search?

Gbam.
You're in the spirit grin
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by sunnyt1(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2013
Bros, blame yoursef for marrying someone u neva knew. And pastors lik this will stand on the altar to tell people hw to choose a life partner. Pathetic
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by Cuche: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2013
He has been eying another finer lady. Christ Embassy Churches have plenty unmarried ladies with Rapsody to share.
And some confessions like: I have my Husband a rich cute guy, he is with me by faith, wow, wooh, ride on pastor.
I told a friend who confessed to be there because she might meet a cute guy to leave that fake life on time!
Re: “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce by Penssuwa(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2013
See the reason y courtship nd even premarital se_x is neccessary b4 marriage (aside the religious restriction). One should know the libido level nd sexual compartibility of his partner b4 d nuptial tie. u dont marry to be compartible but marry cuz u ar compartible. Marriage is very sacrosant & shld nt be on trial and error

(1) (Reply)

Married Man & Newly Engaged Woman Have Sex In Office & It’s Live On CCTV / Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) / What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.