Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) (3481 Views)

A Piece Of Advice To Iamkingzlee / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Please I want to use the medium to appeal to all romancelanders females to be precise, not to stoop so low as to opening threads and posting names of monikers that sent us PMs.

There are many of us that receives PMs everyday, but it didn't get to the stage were we opened a thread about it and start bashing each other. This is faceless forum for pete's sake. A big thank you to the moderator that closed down that thread. To the op that opened it, that was so uncalled for. Please let's be mature and don't stir up e-war amongst us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by dechandel(f): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
undecided
y dat face
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by falconey(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2015
thank you consellor cool
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by dharay88: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2015
lipsrsealed
pretydiva, dat irunobo dumb àss moniker belongs to a dude.

I was abt importing more derailers b4 d mod thankfully closed d thread. angry
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by Twaci(f): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2015
Jux observing...cool
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by Tapout(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2015
yeah everyone knows that.. undecided,

that's y this thread wasn't necessary....

8 Likes

Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2015
dharay88:
lipsrsealed
pretydiva, dat irunobo dumb àss moniker belongs to a dude.

I was abt importing more detailers b4 d mod thankfully closed d thread. angry
ooh I see. I didn't know it was a HE behind that moniker
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Tapout:
yeah everyone knows that.. undecided,

that's y this thread wasn't necessary....
neither did I force you to open or comment on it.

2 Likes

Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2015
Twaci:
Jux observing...cool
nice dp..no homo
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2015
falconey:
thank you consellor cool
nah..its nuffin smiley
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by faith551(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2015
What is a Pm, and where can I send my mum one

1 Like

Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by kodded(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2015
That moniker (irunboo) belong to a guy and not a lady
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by demmy0325(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2015
It doesnt change d fact dat dose dudes sendin d pms r sex-starved n jobless....

1 Like

Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by Twaci(f): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:
nice dp..no homo
Nice legs u ve got there...no homo smiley
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by IamOdin: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:
neither did I force you to open or comment on it.

maybe God forgot this one's brain during the fertilizer application.
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by 2sex(m): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:
Please I want to use the medium to appeal to all romancelanders females to be precise, not to stoop so low as to opening threads and posting names of monikers that sent us PMs.

There are many of us that receives PMs everyday, but it didn't get to the stage were we opened a thread about it and start bashing each other. This is faceless forum for pete's sake. A big thank you to the moderator that closed down that thread. To the op that opened it, that was so uncalled for. Please let's be mature and don't stir up e-war amongst us
what was the title of the thread?
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by godoluwa(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2015
2sex:
what was the title of the thread?
CLOSED
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:

There is no need for this.
No reasonable, mentally stable lady would open a thread just because she received private messages from men.

It's stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by 2sex(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
godoluwa:
CLOSED
did I asked u?
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by godoluwa(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
2sex:
did I asked u?
did i abuse u with d reply?

1 Like

Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by baralatie(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:
ooh I see. I didn't know it was a HE behind that moniker
that is why it was a fun thread!
why did they close it down na!
I saw hilarious and funny names!
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by baralatie(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:

No reasonable, mentally stable lady would open a thread just she received private messages from men.

It's stupidity!
don't you think you are over generalising!
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Twaci:
Nice legs u ve got there...no homo smiley
smiley..tnx
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:

maybe God forgot this one's brain during the fertilizer application.
I refuse 2 exchange words wif u cos u ain't worth it

1 Like

Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:

No reasonable, mentally stable lady would open a thread just she received private messages from men.

It's stupidity!
Easy..no need for harsh words
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
demmy0325:
It doesnt change d fact dat dose dudes sendin d pms r sex-starved n jobless....
ok
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by IamOdin: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:

if u wish to get ur thread going,,tell us.
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by IamOdin: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:

if u wish to keep ur thread going,,tell us.
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
godoluwa:
did i abuse u with d reply?
guess he didn't understand wat u meant by CLOSED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? / Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? If Yes?, Why? / Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.