Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

That Which You Seek - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Which You Seek (571 Views)

Do You Seek Spiritual Vision Before You Propose To Her? / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Which You Seek by Chubhie: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Many of us seek that which we will flee if we find it. I have seen this time and again, both in myself and in others. We seek, we search, and then we find a calling or a relationship that is a perfect reflection of our yearning and we turn away and go back to seeking, almost as though the light of our true-path was too bright for us, too vulnerable for us, too real for us. This is a pattern that we have to recognize and heal or else we will never stop looking for what is already there. True-path is not always around the next corner. Sometimes its right under our feet. Jeff Brown.
Re: That Which You Seek by jking001(m): 12:27am On Oct 03, 2013
I can't but agree with your write up ,been asking for a real realtionship according to my spec when i found it i started looking for faults and excuses not to get involved she too religious she's too fat etc this your article applys to me but i still want to search that can't be the best life has to offer me.
Re: That Which You Seek by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 03, 2013
We are human.. We are natural seekers.. Being content is individual to ones personality.
Re: That Which You Seek by Chubhie: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
jking001: I can't but agree with your write up ,been asking for a real realtionship according to my spec when i found it i started looking for faults and excuses not to get involved she too religious she's too fat etc this your article applys to me but i still want to search that can't be the best life has to offer me.
Commit everything you do to the lord. Trust him, and he will help you. Psalm 37:5. And when you find her, let it be a Godly relationship that my father in heaven will be proud of.
Re: That Which You Seek by Chubhie: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper: We are human.. We are natural seekers.. Being content is individual to ones personality.
yes we are human and we are complete in him, the head of all principality and power. Colossians 2:10. Any knowledge outside of God leads you away from the Glory of my father in heaven.
Re: That Which You Seek by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
That which you greedily seek, will taken out of ya reach.

(1) (Reply)

Hookup / Best Marriage Propsal / Mankind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.