Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? (19075 Views)

Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach / Efe Ambrose: European Clubs Disregard For AFCON / Finidi George Joins Real Betis Technical Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by otokx(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bad comparison.
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by obami007(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
No ,,,,,bt if he ups his game,,den he wil get der
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
No human being is d new of another human being jare
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by 3ace(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
okemoney96: Nokia E5 up 4 sale at 10k...Call me if u're interested...08163044680
Considering the fact that you registered about 1 hour ago and have been constituting a nuisance by posting this advert on every thread on FrontPage, I can only conclude that you are extremely desperate to get that Tecno phone.

3 Likes

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
3ace: I can see you are extremely desperate to get that Tecno phone.
don't mind d schmuck he has been posting dis rubbish 10k sale of a nokia phone all over threads...lazy boy..I won't be surprised if he has a babe sef
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by 3ace(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
onye_ngbu*:

Na your ....... die no be finidi! What is wrong with people wanting people dead?

Na you kill am?
It seems you mistakenly quoted the wrong comment. There's no correlation. Your response is meant for speeder.
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by dungdusugyang(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
omiobo:
Thank you! The guy is good but not flexible. As a defender he can't slide,easy to dribble just like mikel.
Da guy too slow and easy to dribble. Bt nt as Mikel, cos last I checked mikel is too on da ball slow bt nt easy to dribble. Tnx bro.
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by nerodenero: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
speeder: But honestly, I don't know this Finidi of a guy. I only heard of him when he died.
It was Iginiwari George that died and a younger brother to Finidi.Finidi is currently a coach in Spain.
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by nerodenero: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
speeder: But honestly, I don't know this Finidi of a guy. I only heard of him when he died.
It was Iginiwari George that died and a younger brother of Finidi.Finidi is currently a coach in Spain.
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by vicoloni(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2013

Finidi is still very much alive o oga Ade. Na so una use mouth include Gbenga Obasanjo in the Agagu plane crash
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Ninilowo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Na una kill Finidi abi?.....He z very much alive nah.....
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Ninilowo(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
okemoney96: Nokia E5 up 4 sale at 10k...Call me if u're interested...08163044680
Assylum candidate.
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by theripper3: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
But they play different roles, so its incomparable. More like comparing say CAFU and say Neymar
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by dival247(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
no body shld compare Efe to great finidi, Finidi was a world class winger during his playing days , Efe's recovery rate is very poor , we really need a right back to replace him , Keshi converted him to a right back cos there was no replacement for him , i will give it to him cos , he played fair a bit in that position but he should never attempt going up the flank whenever we are playing a good team or else we will be punish ,he plays better as a centre forward .

Efe abeg try up ur game a bit , but age is not on ur side na the only problem wey u get be that
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by olumidebaxxx: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
No eagle has fit into Finidi's shoes
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Rossikk(m): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
the_ripper3: But they play different roles, so its incomparable. More like comparing say CAFU and say Neymar

The comparison is more about similar playing style/comportment. They both play on the right and close to the wing so their roles are not that dissimilar. I even think Efe should be thinking of playing a more forward role since he seems a lot more effective coming forward. He's wasted in defence in my view.
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Donmichaelz(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
he is d new messi mstwwwwwww
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by theripper3: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Rossikk:

The comparison is more about similar playing style/comportment. They both play on the right and close to the wing so their roles are not that dissimilar. I even think Efe should be thinking of playing a more forward role since he seems a lot more effective coming forward. He's wasted in defence in my view.

Yeah, u are kinda right there cuz I find Efe shaky in defence, his recovery is poor honestly. He seems to be more at ease attacking and doing dose dashing runs. But his crosses aren't as flawless as Finidi's.

Finidi crosses then na die o, almost as impeccable as Beckham walahi.
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by pet7: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
call 08097038920 for past questions in nlng
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
hunger don do you strong thing
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Rossikk(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
the_ripper3:

Yeah, u are kinda right there cuz I find Efe shaky in defence, his recovery is poor honestly. He seems to be more at ease attacking and doing dose dashing runs. But his crosses aren't as flawless as Finidi's.

Finidi crosses then na die o, almost as impeccable as Beckham walahi.

I honestly think if Efe was made a forward player, a Number 7, he would practice his crossing more and he just might excel at it like Finito!! cool
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Isn't this funny? It's like comparing Ibrahimovic with. . . Thiago Silva! LOL.
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by theripper3: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Rossikk:

I honestly think if Efe was made a forward player, a Number 7, he would practice his crossing more and he just might excel at it like Finito!! cool

Baba, time no dey to experiment now o. Make we manage am for now for right back until mayb we get solid right back, we fit later use am displace dat Musa boy.

But I like him versatility, e no easy to fit play Centre back, right back and prospective winger. Na massive talent be dat.

1 Like

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by paris10: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
Come off it 9ja. Ambrose aint young. He's above 30. Not a decent player either. He's an accident waiting to happen.

Watch Celtic match and see how he defend. And comparing him with Finidi George is an insult.

1 Like

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by femmy2010(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
grin
rasojie: He is still young, still has time to be even better than finidi.

Young indeed,pretty sure he is older than 31yr old Osaze.
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by naijaswag1: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2013

Finidi is still alive, do you want to kill him?
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by RealAlfranco: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Anyone who told u 'dis finidi guy' died shud be caught,hanged,bathed with cold water and flogged mercilessly!!! Infact hw old are u??

1 Like

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by nijanigga: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Get your facts straight Finidi the Finisher was a winger,while Ambrose is a defender. Look at the awful defending Efe did against Barca, jumping into empty air that allowed Fabregas to get the only goal.It was a free header for Fab.
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by caprini: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2013

He is alive oooooo.....na him kid brother igeniwari George die by stray bullet.Abeg ooo
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by kerzakov25: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
. D guy(finidi) is still alive. Abeg say what u know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Sign Real Dani Ceballos On A One-year Loan Deal / Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL / Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.