Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba (42489 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by explorer1906: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju: How does one beat a Woman to death?!

Nna people get mind o!!

P.S:: Although, I learnt that Female Robbers are worse than their male counterparts..
How does a woman carry gun?

Nna women get mind o!!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by kado(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2013
Undue Wastage of gbokis
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by 50calibre(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2013
geeez: A bunch of people that have no respect for femininity and the rule of law

These are the same set of people that will strip ladies for stealing phones when they can hand them over to the cops

If they were male robbers now, the cowards will flee. Na on top woman body dem go get power

What exactly do you mean by respect for femininity?

Since male armed robbers are met with jungle justice when caught, isn't it only fair that female armed robber meet the same fate? Or are you insinuating they allow them walk free because they are females, did they consider their femininity before taking up arms to rob?

You are either an armed robber or a cretin

5 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by moshoodn(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2013
geeez: A bunch of people that have no respect for femininity and the rule of law

These are the same set of people that will strip ladies for stealing phones when they can hand them over to the cops

If they were male robbers now, the cowards will flee. Na on top woman body dem go get power

Its easy to say....

When you ain't in their shoes.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by devour129: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2013
Orlando Owoh: So women also do it in Alaigbo? I'm not surprised. Because:
1. Both their male and female grow beard on the chest and in the chin.
2. Their male carry female hand bag in addition to Israeli flag when protesting.
3. Their hero, Ojukwu escaped dressed like a woman.
4. Governor Peter AdaObi behave more like a woman.
am igbo but this poo got me laughing so hard i almost peed on myself. you are so funny.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2013
Nothing at all can justify the lynching of those ladies. Nothing at all. They were caught, they should have simply been arrested and taken to the police. And I can't believe some people here are in full support of lynching. Are we so quick to forget ALUU4 where the lives of four INNOCENT young boys were cut short under mere suspicions that they were robbers? But alas, when the police that should be protecting the lives of their citizens are busy collecting bribes on the road, issues like these are inevitable. When we have a government that can't address the issues of unemployment, frustrated youths will keep making wrong choices. Its just too bad. RIP ladies.

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by fabulousnelson: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2013
We nigerians have to desist from this act of jungle justice because it's inhuman, let's learn to follow due protocols.yes, its a criminal act and we have legal crime fighting agencies. PEACE TO NIGERIA.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by papaejima1: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2013
Kelechi2020:
you dont have to be offended at all by my choices of words.
If you are quite conversant with the use of english you wil find out that"an ngwa man"as used in my comment is not a generalised statement.besides there are bad eggs in every society and the bad eggs in ngwa are those been refered to in my statement
I beg to differ. The Ngwaman as used by you is a generalization. As a core Ngwaman I take exception to veiled attempts to malign my people.

"Some Ngwa men" in place of "An Ngwa man" would have shown you have a better sense of sentence construction and was not intentionally ridiculing my people.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2013
I HATE NIGERIA WITH A PASSION. ALL U FOLKS DO IS COMPLAIN ON NAIRALAND WHILE THE PEOPLE THAT KEEP LYNCHING WOULD NEVER CHANGE. NONSENSE...ALWAYS COMPLANING BUT NEVER CHANGING, ITS CALLED FAILURE. NIGERIA HAS FAILED.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by mrofficial(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2013
Ngwakwe: It seems you're a minor, what is the meaning of the highlighted statement.

It seems you are among the offspring of free land for friendship that trying to forge the paperwork in a bid to sale what was freely given to your fathers.

Sighs

Attack him for saying the truth. Dumbo.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by tchigofigo(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2013
well.., i tot d issue here was '2 FEMALE robbers killed'.,nt 'some places in Aba are too dirty'..,anyway, dt shld b anoda FP topic..
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2013
Yomii: This is as a result of massive unemployment in the country. If not, you too tell me what will make ladies indulge in such terrible, barbaric act of robbery?

Why would every ill in the society be accredited to unemployment?

Inasmuch as unemployment is a huge factor here, u'd also have to be edified that most Nigerian youths are lazy and arent willing to have ends meet.

An intellectual unemployed graduate wouldnt resort to stealing, societal ills arent an option for them. Its just those miscreants that garnered a third class in Uni and failed to get a job that'd venture into pocket-picking.

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2013

The moment any sane woman willfully plans to pick up arms and has the intent to commit crime...she ceases to be what you are laying hold of to make your case!

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2013

The moment any sane woman willfully plans to pick up arms and has the intent to commit crime...she ceases to be what you are laying hold of to make your case!
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by 50calibre(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2013
papaejima1:
I see the sarcasm was lost on you. So no need bandying words with a dinosaur.

Nah! Not at all. What you meant to be sarcasm, came off as stu*pidity.

It could have been sarcasm, if those things you mentioned were actually present, unfortunately, they are not. The guy has witnessed first hand, pictures are also everywhere.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by papaejima1: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2013
50calibre:

Nah! Not at all. What you meant to be sarcasm, came off as stu*pidity.

It could have been sarcasm, if those things you mentioned were actually present, unfortunately, they are not. The guy has witnessed first hand, pictures are also everywhere.
Bros are you for real?
I can see you've never been to the areas I mentioned.
FYI those areas have standard drainages, but poorly maintained and clogged with debris. All provided by the Govt of Mbakwe hence my earlier question of how many was built by his father.
Meanwhile just for the records, provide me with a picture of Jubilee and hospital roads without drainages and this discussion will end.

So until then, my earlier response to ur post still stands.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Destinymmi: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2013
Wat a man can do a woman can do even more better than
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by dnawah(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2013
Kelechi2020:
you dont have to be offended at all by my choices of words.
If you are quite conversant with the use of english you wil find out that"an ngwa man"as used in my comment is not a generalised statement.besides there are bad eggs in every society and the bad eggs in ngwa are those been refered to in my statement
bros wat u said is 10000000% correct.that place is where road join to houses,not other roads.the real name is AMA NMOM.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2013
Those girls are stupid.

I don't support jungle justice though
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by tareigns(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2013
No pics? Y na? I wanted 2 confirm sumtin on their lynched bodies.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by MsZee(f): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2013
You actually felt like you said something? Ndo oo.

Orlando Owoh: So women also do it in Alaigbo? I'm not surprised. Because:
1. Both their male and female grow beard on the chest and in the chin.
2. Their male carry female hand bag in addition to Israeli flag when protesting.
3. Their hero, Ojukwu escaped dressed like a woman.
4. Governor Peter AdaObi behave more like a woman.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by papaejima1: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2013
And how come you conveniently overlooked "the rule of law" and latched unto respect for femininity?

Meanwhile, where in the report did it say they were armed?
How are we sure they were not in the wrong place at the wrong time?

50calibre:

What exactly do you mean by respect for femininity?

Since male armed robbers are met with jungle justice when caught, isn't it only fair that female armed robber meet the same fate? Or are you insinuating they allow them walk free because they are females, did they consider their femininity before taking up arms to rob?

You are either an armed robber or a cretin
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by fishmakas: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2013
I do hop dey dont robb in hell too shameless tins
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by fishmakas: 11:11am On Oct 03, 2013
Too bad
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by okooloyun1(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2013
What men can do, women can do better.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by chuksme(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2013
JustifiedChild: Nothing at all can justify the lynching of those ladies. Nothing at all. They were caught, they should have simply been arrested and taken to the police. And I can't believe some people here are in full support of lynching. Are we so quick to forget ALUU4 where the lives of four INNOCENT young boys were cut short under mere suspicions that they were robbers? But alas, when the police that should be protecting the lives of their citizens are busy collecting bribes on the road, issues like these are inevitable. When we have a government that can't address the issues of unemployment, frustrated youths will keep making wrong choices. Its just too bad. RIP ladies.

Please, don't even said that there is NOTHING THAT CAN JUSTIFY THE LYNCH OF THE LADIES. What were they doing with the men criminal at that hour of the day. Were they not caught with the men before they ran away? If they were caught alone, i would have known what to say, but they were caught among the men that ran away and left them behind.

Ladies now do the worst thing than the main and are the main cause of so many atrocities that men commit. If a man is caught on a act and being punished the same thing too should happen to a woman.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Vincent41(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2013
kado:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=124647

see wetin Yeye Police Man go dey talk
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by kcreal(f): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2013
So they were armed robbers? but I heard they were crushed by a 911.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by iknopro(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2013
Na waiting ASUU n federal govt dey cause. And also end time thingz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Battered, Escapes Robber Who Tried To Rape Her In Bayelsa. Photos / Three Men Kill Their Friend In Order To Steal His Dangote Truck. Photos / Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.