Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba (42491 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by tailor(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
i live at iheoji axis,guys if see what is happning there you go pity us,and the reason is since the evacuated york jonkys from their base at aba motor park all the street at iheorji have been turn to koko mkt i mean cocain. Even our policemen and armymen come everyday for own share of the money. After taking the hard drug t
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
Policewoman: And who is this gay?

Back to d topic, i feel sory for the alleged robbers but sometimes they are the cause of their miserable deaths. Such a pity but i guess justice was served.
I should be asking you why Policewoman was strippe.d by a politician in Onitsha. And why she was dismissed from the force for taking bribe.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Orlando Owoh: So women also do it in Alaigbo? I'm not surprised. Because:
1. Both their male and female grow beard on the chest and in the chin.
2. Their male carry female hand bag in addition to Israeli flag when protesting.
3. Their hero, Ojukwu escaped dressed like a woman.
4. Governor Peter AdaObi behave more like a woman.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by G12(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
geeez: A bunch of people that have no respect for femininity and the rule of law

These are the same set of people that will strip ladies for stealing phones when they can hand them over to the cops

If they were male robbers now, the cowards will flee. Na on top woman body dem go get power

stop spewing rubbish dude! Wtf is feminine about some females who can carry weapon and in conjunction with some males to terrorize people and the hours of the night?
What rule of law do you expect those victims who flee from the comfort of their houses at night into a bush till dawn for fear of being killed to respect, when the same people who are supposed to provide security for them have blatantly said they can't?

Dude think! I guess you have never been a victim of robbery and the post psychological trauma.

Eventhough, I do not support jungle justice but if minus two evil people would serve as a deterrent for peace to return to the large number of residents in that area then so be it. Afterall the police have said they can't protect them.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by soulglo: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Why should I believe them? The women are not here to defend themselves. As far as anybody knows two unknown women have been executed. Nothing at all to prove that they were indeed armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
chuksme:

Please, don't even said that there is NOTHING THAT CAN JUSTIFY THE LYNCH OF THE LADIES. What were they doing with the men criminal at that hour of the day. Were they not caught with the men before they ran away? If they were caught alone, i would have known what to say, but they were caught among the men that ran away and left them behind.

Ladies now do the worst thing than the main and are the main cause of so many atrocities that men commit. If a man is caught on a act and being punished the same thing too should happen to a woman.
so that gives them the right to take justice into their own hands and commit murder Or you think because these woman were robbers changes the fact that those who lynched them committed murder. Its not even about their gender here. Even if they were men, my stance will still be the same. Jungle justice is wrong and those who pratice it and support it are no different from the people they tag as criminals!
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by nagoma(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
InvertedHammer:
God punish you!
Any female that demands respect must first of all respect herself.
If you cannot do the time; don't do the crime
They had been robbing with impunity in Aba even though they already know that such crime attracts lynching
when caught.
Well, they got caught and the rest is history....cry me a river!

Shame. People who rig election and come to siphon your money in billions you cannot even frown at them it's just the easy target of "suspected" women that you have the energy to kill without trial.

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Dcaliphate(m): 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
geeez: A bunch of people that have no respect for femininity and the rule of law

These are the same set of people that will strip ladies for stealing phones when they can hand them over to the cops

If they were male robbers now, the cowards will flee. Na on top woman body dem go get power
Shut up! Shut up!! Woman wey dey shoot gun na still woman
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by sss341: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
D pipl hu kild doze women shud b chargd wth murder,4 God's sake wt if doze women wer unda duress or sumtin,ds is exactly wt hapnd wth d ALUU 4.....we shudnt encourage jungle justce in any way
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by MeAboki(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
2. Their male carry female hand bag in addition to Israeli flag when protesting.

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Goziesonsam(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
The nearby police station has been shut down due to constant attack by this arm robber. Also, no accessible road for security checkup. Abia state government is nothing to write home about interms infrastructural development yet he claims that he has done alot. Aba is a mess. My goshhh.. grin
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by ospic: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
but we have a governor. that claims he has fixed all the roads in ABA
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by 2ruink(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2013
the woman that gave birth to you must be in sorrow. maybe you would be happy if your mother were among those driven into the bush because the culprits are are also women......pig

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Dannylux: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2013

Judging people's action too dey sweet like sugar. if they were spared your comment would be like "Why did they spare them cuz they are women? " female or not, when the mob is pissed, Bleep gender!
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Dannylux: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2013

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by bigpastor(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
I wish they caught the men!!
It would have been more fruitful in tracing their gang and hideout.
Are there better proofs that these ladies were indeed in the gang.
However no sane lady should be seen at odd hours in such terrorized zones.
What a sudden exit to eternity!!!!!!!!
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by chiwuike20: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Orlando owoh, u r and will always be a handicap in every aspect of ur life if u continue to segregate ethnically. Go get a life b4 ur time is up

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by chiwuike20: 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Osun defender once gave a news of a woman who is half human and half fish, with comical pics to back its story. Now its two female robbers. It will not surprise me to see it write "3 gorillas invade boko haram's camp" and countless dull-brains will play along
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Dibiachukwu: 12:36am On Oct 05, 2013
Kelechi2020: Iheorji in Aba is among the dirtiest and most deplored area of aba.it is a catastrophy initiated by lack of structural planning and proper drainage.
When an Ngwa man wakes up from the left part of his body,he start building a house without putin its drainage patern into consideration.
U nlanders have to believe me that in as much as the government of abia state under T a orji is a total disaster(dont mind what you see on Ait)i tink the residents of this areas are doing notin to at least reduce the effect of poor drainage by making artficial chanels.this places in question are too dirty that i wonder how the ocupants survive there unles if they are....
You are on your own. Which part of Igbo are you from, so we can start noting you guys.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Dibiachukwu: 12:42am On Oct 05, 2013
Punishment without judgement is wrong. The Police is useless. Fix the police and abate jungle justice. People are frustrated. STATE POLICE.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 05, 2013

Oh shut up scar face!

When the news below broke,where were you?
Tribalistic goat
Anumpam

A 70-year-old woman in Omuo-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Mrs. Rebecca Adewumi, has allegedly been tortured to death by some youths in the town over alleged witchcraft.
A daughter of the deceased, Mrs. Grace Smith, who is based in Lagos State, told journalists in Ado-Ekiti on Thursday that her mother was stripped Unclad and forced to drink some concoction believed to have the potency to exorcise her.
Smith said her mother was tortured in the presence of one of the town’s chiefs on June 26.
She added that her mother was beaten, placed on woods while her head was shaved. She was later said to have been locked up in a room where she eventually died on June 30.
Smith said the deceased’s relatives, including her children were prevented from rescuing her.
However, the deceased’s elder sister, a 74 -year-old woman, Mrs. Deborah Ajijedidun, who was deaf and dumb was said to have been allowed to see her sister’s corpse.
Smith, amid sobs, said her mother’s corpse was left in the room for three days before it was taken to an unknown place.
Smith said her mother’s ordeal started when her (deceased) stepson, Ola, took ill and the boy’s mother accused her of being responsible for the sickness.
She said, “My mother was accused of being a witch and she was said to be responsible for Ola’s sickness but they could not substantiate their claim. They dragged her to the oba’s palace and humiliated her there. At the palace, my mother was stripped Unclad. The Olomuo of Omuo, Oba Noah Omonigbehin, some chiefs and residents of the town were present.
“She was forced to drink concoction believed to have the power to make her confess her alleged witchcraft. Although she didn’t die at the expiration of the seven days given to her, her attackers who were not satisfied with this went to her house dragged her outside and flogged her.
“ Her children and relatives were prevented from taking her away and the attackers mostly youths of the town known as Imekunla locked her up in her room. Three days after she died following the torture, those who killed her are saying that nothing can be done to them.”
Smith said a petition had been sent to the police to ensure that justice was done.
When contacted on the telephone, the monarch said, “This is not a matter to be discussed on the telephone. You and the person who gave you the petition should come to my palace.”
When subsequent calls were put across to the monarch to know the time to visit him, his phone rang out.
A well placed indigene of the town told journalists that some chiefs would address a press conference on the matter on Friday (today).
The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Sotonye Wakama, when contacted, told journalists that the petition was brought to the command by relatives of the deceased.
He said that the DPO in Omuo was instructed to go and remove the corpse from the house.
Wakama said although an autopsy had been carried out on the deceased in a private hospital, the police would not rely on that.
Wakama said the police sent an ambulance to evacuate the corpse from the hospital to the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital where a fresh autopsy would be carried out.
The DPO said nobody had been arrested in connection with the case because no eyewitness had come forward to accuse anybody of any wrongdoing.

Source: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/178867-youths-torture-70-year-old-woman-to-death-over-alleged-witchcraft.html
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by soulglo: 12:56am On Oct 05, 2013
So did anyone bother to report this to the authorities the first time their mother was tortured?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Battered, Escapes Robber Who Tried To Rape Her In Bayelsa. Photos / Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) / Three Men Kill Their Friend In Order To Steal His Dangote Truck. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.