Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba (42488 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Kelechi2020(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2013
papaejima1: without mincing words, you are a compound fool. How many drainages did your father build?
School rd, jubilee rd, hospital rd are also in Ngwaland. Hw did the drainages there come about?

Anyway I won't blame your father, I'll blame the failed system that produced a warped brain like you. No apologies.
dont attack me.point out what i have said that is not a clear fact
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by tawa89(f): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2013
Only a Fool will go to Aba and steal.....
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by 50calibre(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2013
papaejima1: And how come you conveniently overlooked "the rule of law" and latched unto respect for femininity?

Meanwhile, where in the report did it say they were armed?
How are we sure they were not in the wrong place at the wrong time?

That's a different issue, I was just tackling the guy's statement.

He didn't condemn the act because it was against the rule of law, he did because they were females.

Jungle justice is bad, but since it seems to be the only effective form of justice in Nigeria, there still needs to be equity when dishing it out.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by emmabest2000(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2013
Wonders the say shall never end
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by everyday: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2013
When Nigerian girls start using guns then one will have to be very careful

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by justplainpaul(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2013
I head the women were yoruba. grin How Yoruba go come steal for igbo land come go scotfree be it female or male. justice must be served!!
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by cuntento(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2013
Orlando Owoh: So women also do it in Alaigbo? I'm not surprised. Because:
1. Both their male and female grow beard on the chest and in the chin.
2. Their male carry female hand bag in addition to Israeli flag when protesting.
3. Their hero, Ojukwu escaped dressed like a woman.
4. Governor Peter AdaObi behave more like a woman.
u AR A BIG FOOL FOR MENTIONING OJUKWU,THE GREAT IKEMBA.

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Abangwa: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
Kelechi2020: Iheorji in Aba is among the dirtiest and most deplored area of aba.it is a catastrophy initiated by lack of structural planning and proper drainage.
When an Ngwa man wakes up from the left part of his body,he start building a house without putin its drainage patern into consideration.
U nlanders have to believe me that in as much as the government of abia state under T a orji is a total disaster(dont mind what you see on Ait)i tink the residents of this areas are doing notin to at least reduce the effect of poor drainage by making artficial chanels.this places in question are too dirty that i wonder how the ocupants survive there unles if they are....
my friend whose responsibility to plan the area?
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by swizzle(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
2. Their male carry female hand bag in addition to Israeli flag when protesting.

Hmm...What an A*SStastic statement...imp

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by trolling(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
geeez: A bunch of people that have no respect for femininity and the rule of law

These are the same set of people that will strip ladies for stealing phones when they can hand them over to the cops

If they were male robbers now, the cowards will flee. Na on top woman body dem go get power
feminist my a$$, do you reason at all

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Bright2(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
I support the Aluu boys in Aba! grin grin
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
They didn't have to kill them though.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Orikinla(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
When poor people stop to breed kids they cannot feed, the world will be a more better and safer place for all.

The poor breed poverty and crime.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by bonna4u(m): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
ini4brandon: WERE THEY ARMED?
Most "female robbers" are ussually gullible bedmates and may be ignorant thier partner is an armed robber. They might percieve thier guy is a rough person but dont actually know the extent of his criminality.
What if on this nght they decided to use the girls as a decoy and decieved them that they are going for "clubbing" or something.
Going to club at Iheorji ? ? You can't be serious.
To be frank, I hate jungle justice and can't stand the site of it. The residents should've at least bundled 'em to the police for interrogations. That way, their male counterparts can be apprehended to save the residents from such attacks in future.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Chinnwa: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
jungle justice
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
what I want to know is if the girls raype their victims when they go for robbery
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by sylve11: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
12 inches!:

As tribalistic as this sounds it got me cracking....lol.

lol. i tell u. grin cool
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by kingthreat(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2013

Lol, great one. I adjusted my signature cos of you. Thumbs up. couldnt have said it any better.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by eguityjustice(m): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
geeez: A bunch of people that have no respect for femininity and the rule of law

These are the same set of people that will strip ladies for stealing phones when they can hand them over to the cops

If they were male robbers now, the cowards will flee. Na on top woman body dem go get power
are you sympatizing with them because they are women? i didnt get why u are angry.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2013

You don't know aba. lots of male robbers has been killed. The rule in Aba is DON'T GET CAUGHT otherwise u go meet ur fore fathers not to talk this period wey boys dey vex for T.A orji..

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by alpontif(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
Kelechi2020: Iheorji in Aba is among the dirtiest and most deplored area of aba.it is a catastrophy initiated by lack of structural planning and proper drainage.
When an Ngwa man wakes up from the left part of his body,he start building a house without putin its drainage patern into consideration.
U nlanders have to believe me that in as much as the government of abia state under T a orji is a total disaster(dont mind what you see on Ait)i tink the residents of this areas are doing notin to at least reduce the effect of poor drainage by making artficial chanels.this places in question are too dirty that i wonder how
the ocupants survive there unles if they are....

That place is like paradise compared with obohia.....spent a year in that hell during my service year, I thank God I survived it. Obohia, Aba generally is a slap to the image of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by mattieno: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
Live shld be treated as sacred, handing them over to the police wud v been d best option....
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Policewoman(f): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
And who is this gay?

Back to d topic, i feel sory for the alleged robbers but sometimes they are the cause of their miserable deaths. Such a pity but i guess justice was served.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Afritop(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is jungle justice. The robbers could have intentionally used the girls as bait and besides the girls might not be their companions as it is being reported since they are defenceless at that moment
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Klinee: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Jungle justice is good if those one realy commit d act. But i dnt support the killing of this girls. Most of female armed rubbers were their male sex partner. They may want to hang out wit them in armed rubbery way unfurtunately their male one escape leaving them behind and they were lynch.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Decryptor(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2013

Have you finished your rantings Mr Bigot? What do you have to say about your ruthless SW youths who murdered a 70yr old woman on the grounds of "Witchcraft allegation" Imagine in our computer age, a bunch of savage youths murder a helpless old woman for "alleged witchcraft."

[b]A 70-year-old woman in Omuo-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Mrs. Rebecca Adewumi, has allegedly been tortured to death by some youths in the town over alleged witchcraft.
A daughter of the deceased, Mrs. Grace Smith, who is based in Lagos State, told journalists in Ado-Ekiti on Thursday that her mother was stripped naked and forced to drink some concoction believed to have the potency to exorcise her.
Smith said her mother was tortured in the presence of one of the town’s chiefs on June 26.
She added that her mother was beaten, placed on woods while her head was shaved. She was later said to have been locked up in a room where she eventually died on June 30.
Smith said the deceased’s relatives, including her children were prevented from rescuing her.
However, the deceased’s elder sister, a 74 -year-old woman, Mrs. Deborah Ajijedidun, who was deaf and dumb was said to have been allowed to see her sister’s corpse.
Smith, amid sobs, said her mother’s corpse was left in the room for three days before it was taken to an unknown place.
Smith said her mother’s ordeal started when her (deceased) stepson, Ola, took ill and the boy’s mother accused her of being responsible for the sickness.
She said, “My mother was accused of being a witch and she was said to be responsible for Ola’s sickness but they could not substantiate their claim. They dragged her to the oba’s palace and humiliated her there. At the palace, my mother was stripped naked. The Olomuo of Omuo, Oba Noah Omonigbehin, some chiefs and residents of the town were present.
“She was forced to drink concoction believed to have the power to make her confess her alleged witchcraft. Although she didn’t die at the expiration of the seven days given to her, her attackers who were not satisfied with this went to her house dragged her outside and flogged her.
“ Her children and relatives were prevented from taking her away and the attackers mostly youths of the town known as Imekunla locked her up in her room. Three days after she died following the torture, those who killed her are saying that nothing can be done to them.”
Smith said a petition had been sent to the police to ensure that justice was done.
When contacted on the telephone, the monarch said, “This is not a matter to be discussed on the telephone. You and the person who gave you the petition should come to my palace.”
When subsequent calls were put across to the monarch to know the time to visit him, his phone rang out.
A well placed indigene of the town told journalists that some chiefs would address a press conference on the matter on Friday (today).
The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Sotonye Wakama, when contacted, told journalists that the petition was brought to the command by relatives of the deceased.
He said that the DPO in Omuo was instructed to go and remove the corpse from the house.
Wakama said although an autopsy had been carried out on the deceased in a private hospital, the police would not rely on that.
Wakama said the police sent an ambulance to evacuate the corpse from the hospital to the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital where a fresh autopsy would be carried out.
The DPO said nobody had been arrested in connection with the case because no eyewitness had come forward to accuse anybody of any wrongdoing.[/b]

Source: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/178867-youths-torture-70-year-old-woman-to-death-over-alleged-witchcraft.html

Other sources: http://www.punchng.com/metro/70-year-old-woman-tortured-to-death-over-alleged-witchcraft/

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/71525-ekiti-grandmother-stripped-beaten-death.html

Ponder over that while looking for something to say against the good people of the SE.
WE ARE NOT AS PRIMITIVE AND BARBARIC AS YOU BASTARDS IN THE WEST!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Originalsly: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Jungle justice...if it works for them ...fine. In this case...they were not caught robbing.... just walking the streets and assumed to be robbers?...no weapons recovered? This is not good.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by ignis: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
Annie2gud: What z good for the Goose...also good for the gander.
Sure..... serves them right.....
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by InvertedHammer: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2013

God punish you!

Any female that demands respect must first of all respect herself.

If you cannot do the time; don't do the crime

They had been robbing with impunity in Aba even though they already know that such crime attracts lynching
when caught.

Well, they got caught and the rest is history....cry me a river!

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by OdaNobunaga(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
12 inches!:

As tribalistic as this sounds it got me cracking....lol.

me too
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by fabulousdame(f): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
effects of ASUU
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Jungle Justice eh ?

Oya Tell all Police to remove uniform and STOP Work!!.....No Need for LAW ??!!......No need for confessions, Legislative punishment ??!! Close all public court...No Need for Prison....just dig graves after we kill them !!?

THIS IS THE RESULT OF A FAILED STATE !!
NO Trust in the Police...SLOW Judicial system...only RAW Vigilantism because Police in this story said the road was not( I quote) '' motorable''.

Its not about them being female...because had the boys not been faster they would Kill them also. Wickedness, and hunger has no gender!! The woman were foolish obviously. A CIVILISED JUSTICE SYSTEM ALLOWS FULL INVESTIGATION TO FIND OTHER UNDISCOVERED MEMBERS OF THE GANG AND TO OFFER COMMUNITY PROTECTION !!.......Now any Palmwine tapper is your Police man !
I Dont blame Nigeria !! SAD DANGEROUS PLACE... No need for CCTV, Detectives, Forensic... Everything is MONEY, NO Principle and NO established law.

IF People keep promoting this Barbaric ** Jungle Justice ** Maybe I can Slaughter YOU because You resemble a Thief I saw in my area last week !!
EVERYBODY...Oya KILL KILL KILL !! KiLL !! Shebe una wan kill me for speaking my mind.... !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Battered, Escapes Robber Who Tried To Rape Her In Bayelsa. Photos / Three Men Kill Their Friend In Order To Steal His Dangote Truck. Photos / Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.