Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate (124360 Views)

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / FG Orders Arrest Of Ex-customs Boss At Airport / Drama As Diezani Runs After Buhari At Airport-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
i just hope agagu wasnt a ritual killer....cos there is another death called the LAST DEATH ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
webdezzi:

Karma. same coming for the Boko Haram sponsors.
karma indeed Sire. spreaking of karma >>>>

galatians 6 vs 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

colosians 3 vs 25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by juaquin: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is bad, how many people where in the plan
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Dpeacemaker101: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
5point: Olusegun Agagu's casket and body has been found!!!!And guess whatIt was intact shocked

God save us from sin's of our fathers. I saw it liveeee
Abeg post pic
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Adex097: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hmmmm... So pathetic sad
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Dinvictus: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP to the dead.
Thank God for the lives of the survivors both on board the craft and on ground.
Thank God for the lives of all of us viewing this news. For eyes to view and fingers to comment.
And for our future aviation ministers, medical doctors, emergency officers, pilots, governors and leaders commenting, advising, cursing and giving suggestions, may God grant you the grace to do what is right when you get into position of authority and responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by quinty(f): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
sadThe plane crash is for real... I heard it on radio 102.7 fm this is a very sad breaking news only God can intervene... Let us pray for our country pls

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
thompson1510: Y u dey ask stupid question lyk dis. Abeg my frnd, read frm d first page. Twasnt carrying agagus bdy, twas carrying 2pac's body!!! Oponu. R.I.P 2 d dead. *sobzzzz
: you don't have to behave like a kid my man, that post was delivered late because of network, so don't get personal otherwise things would get ugly
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by davidtee(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Its true! 15 people confirm dead and 5 now hospitalised. Learnt the corses of formal Ondo state governor; Agagu was there. Lord have mercy on naija o. Source-- TVC.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by 5point(f): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
komek: Just confirmed that Agagu's corps was not there o. It was the members of his family who were going for his burial. It crashed 5mins after take off. Its a 20-seater plane.

Double tragedy for the family. cry

RIP cos it seems everybody died sad

Agagu's corpse has been found!

His casket was not scratched.

Strange things abound!!!
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Lilimax(f): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dinvictus: RIP to the dead.
Thank God for the lives of the survivors both on board the craft and on ground.
Thank God for the lives of all of us viewing this news. For eyes to view and fingers to comment.
And for our future aviation ministers, medical doctors, emergency officers, pilots, governors and leaders commenting, advising, cursing and giving suggestions, may God grant you the grace to do what is right when you get into position of authority and responsibility.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by IYANGBALI: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
mancheeutd:

whats the meaning of what you just typed haha show some sympathy to the dead... so sad at 18 you are still this dumb must you joke with everything little wonder you are still in primary 5 pity your generation
don't mind that hediot
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by festusfeezy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Probably, he has claimed 20 life to xcot him to d grave
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by kommiejewel(f): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
God help us. . Airplanes in Nigeria ar slowly turnin to flyin caskets. .sad
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
wola44: Some one just call me from mafoluku oshodi that their is a plane crash at airport road lagos near the Airport toll gate.
Please let us confirm

Plane crashes after Lagos take-off

A 30-seater passenger plane has crashed shortly after take-off from Lagos airport in Nigeria, officials and eyewitnesses say.

The plane was bound for Akure in the south-west of the country, a spokesman for the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency told AFP.

The engine failed and it crash-landed and burst into flames, Supo Atobatele was quoted as saying.

There was no immediate information on casualties
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24381066

Just got a call from my brother who works at the Airport that an Akure bound chartered flight just crashed at Ikeja. I will send updates shortly.
https://www.nairaland.com/1463610/plane-crash-ikeja-airport

BREAKING NEWS: An Akure bound associated airline flight has crashed in lagos. Twenty people confirmed dead.
Source; AIT
https://www.nairaland.com/1463644/twenty-confirmed-dead-akure-bound-plane

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by fairygeh(f): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Someone please tell me this is a lie.was the plane actually carrying the late Agagu's wife and son?Are they truly dead?Jesus christ
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by mancheeutd(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
omoobade: I know how you can fly without using d aircraft. Call me. Thank God Agagu's son survived d crash.
NICOLAS TESLA( using magnetic and electric field) was working on that before he died a secret you can never get on google
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by usmolad(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Adexymovic: Dead body get accident yepa, double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by arabanibaba: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
agagu's son survive the crash source from my sister ebele working in the port
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by sirgreen: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
please police should investigate who and who is dead and what cost the dead pls, I pray they should come out with there findince quickly.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by kommiejewel(f): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
R. I. P to d dead
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
I dreamt of Death this morning, Thank God it'wasn't the relative in my dream that died..
Anyway is it true that the corpse woke and crises started and the pilot forgot he was handling a plane?
R.I.P 2 dem
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by shakol91(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
No wonder why the local station(OSRC) dey show animal documentary since morning..wey I just dey vex say make dem show better thing..likewise the private radio station(orange fm) dey play cool music too..until I tune to NTA come see the news..just 2 sad.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by abatajjvii: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
lmao
sheyie2007: I heard he resurrected in the plane causing panic lipsrsealed
una no go die person
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Adeyemi4ril(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hmmm! Woteva u sow u shal reap. Agagu former minister of aviation perished wit his family.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by siobahn: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP to the dead! So much death in this country, God save us from untimely death. 7 crew members on board, what a loss!!
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by simdam500(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP to the dead
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by propofol: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Teotihuacan: Can someone post pictures of the dead please....
HOW COULD YOU HAVE TYPED THID// angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by IYANGBALI: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: Abeg post pic
wetin you want take pic do?ole
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by omniwater007: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
deady body geti accident yepa!
RIP to the dead.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
obadiah777: lol tis all spiritual. tis judgement period. amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<< the lord did that.

I know and understand but you just like that "o a sidenote" too much.

Its easy to predict what you say next

On a side note

Deut 32:29 --->>>See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.