Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate (124361 Views)

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / FG Orders Arrest Of Ex-customs Boss At Airport / Drama As Diezani Runs After Buhari At Airport-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by babybuzx(f): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lord ve mercy is all I can say.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ralphlauren:

lagos to akure is 3hours... if there is little or no traffic and if the car is travelling at good speed.

i am also surprised on why they chose to fly when all they could have done was go in a convoy of cars.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Harrisonn(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Breaking News: Plane Crash At Lagos AirportIt has been confirmed that an aircraft Chattered Associated Airline has crashed at Mafoluku area of the the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, in Ikeja.The aircraft, An Associated Airline, had 20 passengers on-board, and crashed as it just took off. It was heading to Akure, Ondo State, when the ugly incident occurred. It was said be conveying the corpse of the late former Governor of Ondo State Olusegun Agagu and members of his family. The Managing Director of one of the Airlines operating in the country who pleaded anonymity confirmed the crash to our correspondent. All the passengers on board are feared dead.
OBj's son, Gbenga was also killed in the crash as all the 20 passengers including Late Agagu corpse perish
More on the PLANE CRASH! Its been reported that the owner of MIC Casket, Mr. OKUSANYA was among the passengers and had been confirmed dead!
READ MORE AT >> http://naijapremium.com/breaking-news/427-associated-airline-plane-carrying-reportedly-carrying-agagu-s-corpse-crashes-in-lagos-photo.html
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Harrisonn: Breaking News: Plane Crash At Lagos AirportIt has been confirmed that an aircraft Chattered Associated Airline has crashed at Mafoluku area of the the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, in Ikeja.The aircraft, An Associated Airline, had 20 passengers on-board, and crashed as it just took off. It was heading to Akure, Ondo State, when the ugly incident occurred. It was said be conveying the corpse of the late former Governor of Ondo State Olusegun Agagu and members of his family. The Managing Director of one of the Airlines operating in the country who pleaded anonymity confirmed the crash to our correspondent. All the passengers on board are feared dead.
OBj's son, Gbenga was also killed in the crash as all the 20 passengers including Late Agagu corpse perish
More on the PLANE CRASH! Its been reported that the owner of MIC Casket, Mr. OKUSANYA was among the passengers and had been confirmed dead!
READ MORE AT >> http://naijapremium.com/breaking-news/427-associated-airline-plane-carrying-reportedly-carrying-agagu-s-corpse-crashes-in-lagos-photo.html
now he can buy one of his own caskets grin
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by ajasa4link: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is sad and at the same time strange.. GOD help us in this country... I hope his immediate family are not on board as rumoured
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by flakkylegend(f): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
BEDMON1900: you work in the hospital where casualties were brought,yet you have fingers to type and paste comments on nairaland....heartless indeed....if they were your relatives,would have post anything this moment??

is it everybody in the hospital that will attend to the casualties or what are you saying

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by eagleeye2: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Current Aviation Minister, Stella Odua..... Nakwa E checki ohhh...
.Karma is a Biatch.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Adex097: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
@oga seun, are you enjoying the traffic

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by MeGaStReEt: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
n

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
konn: just confirmed and its true God have mercy on Nigeria. wish it is all those evil politicians that are on board
funny enough a politician was on board, a dead one tho. Happy now?? angry
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by busterr(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tolexander: Another nigerian case of no cause for control, the situation is under alarm!

I pray there shouldn't be any victim.

How should one explain a plane carrying the corpse of olusegun agagu, former minister of aviation crashing?

8 people are confirmed dead already.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by segunoz(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
I saw it in my dream on Monday night. I dont know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by DICKtator: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
bad people:
Hmmmmmmmmm, fela na baba with real life parables, deadi body get accident yeeepa, double wahala for deadi body and the owner of deadi bodi, Agagu was former minister of aviation in Nigeria, he did nothing to lift our airports to international standard, they were busy embezzling, law of karma, you bad people should repent now before its too late

grin grin grin grin
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by MeGaStReEt: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
v

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Hearme(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
BEDMON1900: you work in the hospital where casualties were brought,yet you have fingers to type and paste comments on nairaland....heartless indeed....if they were your relatives,would have post anything this moment??

May be he wants his head smashed with bottle like that Journalist on channels advert.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by tonididdy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
tommykiwi: I tink is for real...God help us,rest in peace to the dead.
u're mad for pasting a false pic here

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
obadiah777: the fact that i am now easily predictable as alluded to by you is testament to how much of the lords work i have done on NL. i been puttin in that good work

[b] speaking of which does the lord have a sense of humor ? so this fellow was the minister of aviation and the lord did this incident on an aeroplane ? lol. the lord the most high is terrible [/b] grin grin

psalms 47 vs 2 For the LORD most high is terrible

Wishing I bet with some one @ the 1st red grin

The Lord truly does have a sense of humor....and you had to quote a verse
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
Kx: I pray it is not true.
sorry it's true!! The News is everywhere!!!!!!!
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Opiosko: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
shakol91: Wetin go come happen concerning all the burial arrangement wey ondo government don do..because early dis morning,I saw where they won do d lying in state,d governor was dar with his aids,millions of naira has been spent for the occasion to hold
So even after a tragic incedent like dis, all ur deprave mind can think abt is d money spent by d govt? May God have mercy on ur soul. RIP to d dead
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
SoniaUK: See d dead bodies God I cry for dis people,which airline was dat?

This picture is fake...it was a scene of a road accident that happened long time ago.

Modified: I've removed d pic.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by omoalayo(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
His wife is not inside the plane...She took a private charter to Akure b4 the plane crash
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by pwettyolly(f): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
may God have mercy only he knws d reason 4 dis dat said nawa o naija peeps and news app 2500 pple on dis thread seun don hammer big tym op u berra collect u own share of d proceeds
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by nkkystel(f): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lord have mercy!
Fela....., deady body get accident yepa!!!...., double wahala 4........, n d owner of.....
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by ignis: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
May their souls rest I'm peace...
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by jhidey08(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
ajasa4link: This is sad and at the same time strange.. GOD help us in this country... I hope his immediate family are not on board as rumoured
so it's ur own immediate family dat ought 2b on board abi?
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by gigos: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Associated Airline plane just crashed on take off near the airport toll gate around Mafoluku.

20 passengers on board...heading to Akure.

Sources say;
Late Agagu' s wife,
son,
Chief Olu Falae's first Son, Deji Falae,OBJ's first son Gbenga
Including Agagu' s corpse perished in the crash :'
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by guymega: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
may d soul of the faithful departed, through d mercy of God rest in peace... AMEN!
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by stevSKY(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Deady bodi geti Accident …Yeh Pahh…!!!!! Double Wahala for Deadi Body and the owner of….

May their souls rest in peace
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by firedup: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
wtf
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by ow11(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
The need to attach random gory pictures to any news item is very annoying.Tomorrow when another accident occurs with casualties, another reetard will paste this same picture and lazy hacks will start soppy sympathies.

That aside,

When is Mrs Oduah going to lose her job? She has presided over two crashes under 20 months between them and when would an aviation minister's job security be tied to the non-occurrence of a plane crash?

Nigeria! shuffering and shmiling!!

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by iamroyal(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
may God help us in this Jonathan's govt
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by ghetomum: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
[quote author=FOLYKAZE]Agagu betrayed Ikale people.

Let him rot in hell.

guy na wa for you oh,,,, ,,,,,,, ,,,,

may God forgive u

ikalites dis is big loss for us

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.