Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate (124275 Views)

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / FG Orders Arrest Of Ex-customs Boss At Airport / Drama As Diezani Runs After Buhari At Airport-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by IYANGBALI: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
siralos135:

@ vivy.death not dead
abeg leave grammar jo,this is not the time to make corrections,infact everybody in the plane,is deaded

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
ode remo:
[s]At Lord Obadiah, I think you have said enough now, pls crawl back to your shell where applauds awaits you[/s].
dbride:

[s]@obadiah777 and PRIDE battling with mediocrity. Of course you did not understand my comment so you concluded I was not on board. Btw how do you know who is on board, by quoting the bible WITHOUT LOVE for those you think are lost souls, by stating the obvious that church doctrine is over? You talk like a bird just freed from its cage. Yes you are overzealous, Apostle Paul was too; you lack the Spirit of Wisdom and Wisdom is the principal thing. Paul thought he was on the right track until he had an encounter! Peace.[/s]
Peace to the both of you and thanks for your inputs wink wink
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by JuanDeDios: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivacious vivi:

I just learnt first-hand from Mr. Okunsanya's niece that his son and 6 of his staff (most likely the pall bearers) are dead too. cry I met Mr. Okunanya in April. A very formidable personality. Dead truly is no respecter of persons. sad
I'm sad. Really sad. Mr Okusanya was a jolly good fellow. I'm still hoping he's among the survivors.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
obadiah777:

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

deut 32 vs 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
..God is Judge, am not saying they derserve such but God knows

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Jman06(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
When rich man dies,poor man go cry but when poor man dies rich man go jolly!...Na so e be oo for Naija!Oh poor man i dey sorry for u!.RIP 2 the dead sha.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
The Plane carrying the corpse of former Minister of Aviation crashed, real ETT
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by comrChris(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
lipsrsealed
infiniteloop:

You don't even know how you will die yet. Do you?!
my frnd shut it or does it mean u don't some thing like this can be ordinary or ondo state is that broke to chater a sick plane smh
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by comrChris(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Pls let's call a spade a spade these pple were too economical for chatering a plane that is not ok,or is anything behind it?former aviation minister for that matter smh
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
obadiah777: isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

When people listen to you, they think there listening to someone. Go and give your life to Jesus. There is a reason why he came and died for our sins. Stop this your occultic reasoning of the bible. If you listen to Jesus, you will reason differently. Repent and be born again.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by question(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
allets: 04-05-02
22-10-05
10-12-05
29-10-06
02-06-12
03-10-13 Today

Any correlation?

Naija aviation demise. RIP to the Dead

Correct me if I am wrong......
04-05-02 Lagos
22-10-05 Lagos
10-12-05 Port Harcourt
29-10-06 Abuja
02-06-12 Lagos
03-10-13 Lagos
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin well dayum. jokes jokes jokes. you gat jokes mayne

Where are the jokes bro..im not sure you got the message...
You Obadiah777 will be sent to baga and bama where you will preach the Word to the magas and mugus infidels there..

Then you will be sent to Shekau to convert and show him the LIGHT..

If you excel in that assignment..The Most High will crown you and put stars and colours on head.
Your 777 will sparkle brighter than the rainbow.

If you fail...i say again if you fail..The Almighty will minus the number 111 from your 777..and STAMP the balance on your forehead. lipsrsealed
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 04, 2013
...@Obadiah777...

I dont want to reveal what happens next after you,ve tattooed with the balance..

Im not sure you,ll want to know.. lipsrsealed
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Moji12(f): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2013
Mimiko needs prayers.

Has anyone observed these facts before now?

Ondo State incumbent Governors always bury their predecessors.

1. Adefarati buried Ajasin

2. Agagu buried Adefarati

3. Mimiko will now bury Agagu.

Ain't that a mystery

Agagu buried Adefarati on his birthday, and guess what today is Mimiko's birthday...
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 04, 2013
Moji12: Mimiko needs prayers.

3. Mimiko will now bury Agagu.u

Ain't that a mystery

Agagu buried Adefarati on his birthday, and guess what today is Mimiko's birthday...
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 04, 2013
...Strange coincidence... shocked

I think nollywood has enough material to produce their next movie...

........Coffin from the Sky.....
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Ghyft(f): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2013
obadiah777: ponder on the lords reaction to ignorant people like you when calamity befalls you

proverbs 1 vs 24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
wat is ur point?
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Ghyft(f): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2013
Moji12: Mimiko needs prayers.

3. Mimiko will now bury Agagu.

Ain't that a mystery

i think its mere coincidence...wat do u think
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Ghyft(f): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2013
obadiah777: mourning does not equate to sympathy. i know they would return back to earth in the reincarnation. i am mourning the fact that i would not get to see them in the body they were anymore. they would return through another family in a new body in the third or fourth generation.

mourning and sympathy are two different words.
bro moderator,does d bible support re-incarnation?
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Ralphlauren(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2013
Ghyft: bro moderator,does d bible support re-incarnation?

OH. so the TROLL is a mod.

little wonder i have reported his posts SEVERAL TIMES to the mod in charge of this section and nothing has been done about them neither as anyone called him to order.

talk about leading by example. he has consistently derailed this thread and I am sure if it was someone else, the person would have received a ban ages ago.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Moji12(f): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2013
Ghyft: i think its mere coincidence...wat do u think
Well this mere Coincidence is mysterious! I must say.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Ghyft(f): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2013
Ralphlauren:

OH. so the TROLL is a mod.

little wonder i have reported his posts SEVERAL TIMES to the mod in charge of this section and nothing has been done about them neither as anyone called him to order.

talk about leading by example. he has consistently derailed this thread and I am sure if it was someone else, the person would have received a ban ages ago.
oh yeah...he is a moderator nd he bans any1 who opposes him publicly......i just want him to stop deceiving pple all in d name of religion....its damn irritating

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by allets: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2013
question:
Correct me if I am wrong......
04-05-02 Lagos
22-10-05 Lagos
10-12-05 Port Harcourt
29-10-06 Abuja
02-06-12 Lagos
03-10-13 Lagos

SEE https://www.nairaland.com/956560/history-air-crashes-nigeria#18566712
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by siralos135: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
IYA NGBALI: abeg leave grammar jo,this is not the time to make corrections,infact everybody in the plane,is deaded
lolzzzzzzzz
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by kolidave: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
See as everybody don quiet now. No more plane crash talk again. Nigerians and their fake attitude. Pretend to show and feel concerned about an event only for a few days and forget it ever happened.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.