Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate (124281 Views)

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / FG Orders Arrest Of Ex-customs Boss At Airport / Drama As Diezani Runs After Buhari At Airport-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by lertee(f): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2013
sheyie2007: I heard he resurrected in the plane causing panic lipsrsealed
I will not laugh on this thread please. angry
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Caseless: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2013
kwaraguy: I pray it ends to be a rumor
sumbody jst told me d news was on the radio.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2013
Olusegun Agagu... Hmmmm!!!

It is a Taboo that a Corpse should die twice in Igbo Land.. He should be investigated before being buried. His hands are not clean. Ondo State is rejecting his body.. Sacrifices have to be offered before this man can be buried. I am afraid that he might have taken the lives of some family members along with him, cos I doubt that his corpse was put on that plane without his Wife or one of his Children or Relatives on board.

Let the face of the gods be sought first before burying this man... He didnt even die a normal death, now he has taken another 20 people along with him...

The gods have spoken! #Thats all

18 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by tayo4ng(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2013
I heard it was the body of former ondo state gov. double wahala for dead body.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by JABB(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2013
wilywily0:
The aircraft is small
wilywily0:
The aircraft is small
What do you mean Aircraft is small,is it not conveying humans......Na wa for some people o.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Ralphlauren(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju: cos I doubt that his corpse was put on that plane without his Wife or one of his Children or Relatives on board.

[/sub]

you've just said what i have been thinking
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by ibiali(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2013
i have just confirmed this disturbing news.....its an Associated Airline plane conveying passengers to Akure.20 people have been confirmed dead.rescue operation in process.so saddening. sad
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by ebonylady4real(f): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2013
click on reply@ d top of d pg.scroll down.u'll find where u can choose files 2 upload.
mysticgal: there are pics but i can't post it,how do i do it
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by spade: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2013
Jeez! I'm told Agagu's immediate family members (brothers, sons, daughters, etc.) were also among the casualties! shocked

Goodness.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by otokx(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2013
Why don't they use the roads?
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2013
I thought it was a rumour and the pics Photoshop
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by halavoke: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2013
See as thread full! Gd medium n tym for doomsday prophets to show their talent. RIP to d dead!
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Teotihuacan: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2013
Can someone post pictures of the dead please....
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2013
Naija's aviation is a joke
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by damoskiy(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2013
Just confirmed from a reliable source at Nahco that the jet was sahara bound and it was confirmed that 17 bodies found dead already and still searching for 3 remaining bodies...
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2013
AK Money: Another plane crash in Lagos, Nigeria. Wtf? Mhen this country don tire me bur how i wan fly without plane? RIP to the dead cry sad

CONTACT THE WITCHES

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by nen4: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2013
i pray its not true
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Arysexy(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2013
Died of sudden hrt attack, corpse burnt while on transit for burial, isn't this signs that someone is after this man? RIP to d dead.

Those contemplating attending d burial shud av a rethink, who knows bomb myt explode and more souls join him.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by deshclones(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju: Olusegun Agagu... Hmmmm!!!

It is a Taboo that a Corpse should die twice in Igbo Land.. He should be investigated before being buried. His hands are not clean. Ondo State is rejecting his body.. Sacrifices have to be offered before this man can be buried. I am afraid that he might have taken the lives of some family members along with him, cos I doubt that his corpse was put on that plane without his Wife or one of his Children or Relatives on board.

Let the face of the gods be sought first before burying this man... He didnt even die a normal death, now he has taken another 20 people along with him...

The gods have spoken! #Thats all

Nwanne okwu gi kwu oto ka amu........the man needs to be investigated ..his hands are obviously not clean...he has taken members of his family to yonder,ondo soil is publicly rejecting his corpse...mehn something is wrong trust me.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by lertee(f): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2013
2baga: /

The aircraft belongs to ASSOCIATED AIRLINES, it is heading for Akure, Ondo state capital, among other passengers its carrying the the late remians of former Ondo state governor Agagu..........

So sad cry cry cry cry cry cry
Oh sad,it is confirmed.
May the lost souls rest in peace,what a sad news.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by drberry(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2013
Whew!! Its true oo. Here's a pix live from the place.

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by everyday: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2013
May the souls of those affected rest in peace
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2013
yeah. it is true. it crashed just few minutes after take-off. i work around airport road, and one of my co-workers was stuck in the traffic that resulted from d crash. the plane is a small plane, Associated Airlines. it was chattered to carry Agagu's body to ondo, along with some other people meant to go for d burial in Ondo. not too many survivors as of now. lets be praying sha, becuz where d plane crashed is really close to where fuel for the airplanes is kept.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Kx: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2013
Teotihuacan: Can someone post pictures of the dead please....

What?

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Airforce1(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2013
The remains of late Ondo State Governor, Olugbega Agagun was n that associated flight.

I guess nobody want to disclose cuz.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by ukchy: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2013
Just confirm it from a friend that work with one of the local airline.associated airline carrying Dr Olusegun Agagu to Akure for burial..Jesus what a mystery.for now 20 people is confirmed dead.God please help this country.Chaaaaaie
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by ghetomum: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2013
Uddate:Private Aircraft Crashes Near Lagos Depot
Posted by: Channels Television Posted date: October 03, 2013 In: Headlines | comment : 0

Reports reaching us indicate that a plane crash has occurred at the Lagos airport.

An eyewitness said the crashed occurred close to the cargo shed of the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos. The Akure bound Associated Airline Flight is believed to be carrying the body of Late Olusegun Agagu with about 20 people on board.

The National EMergency Mangement Agency (NEMA) has confirmed two people dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.