Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) (66011 Views)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by tunnex190: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
sallyopy: Pls hv u been able to retrieve urs? Help me too.

Sallyopy, i cant read email on NL. You can check your email now. A new message has been sent to you from Honeywell which contains your reference number. Hope you can get your exam slip printed now.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by sunjos79: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
thank God my ref no was sent to me today through my email,hence my invitation letter printed.Waoh after series of worries and callls with emails I was considered for the test.thanks to almighty and honeywell admin for their perfect role.

all the best to you all
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by sallyopy(f): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
tunnex190:

Sallyopy, i cant read email on NL. You can check your email now. A new message has been sent to you from Honeywell which contains your reference number. Hope you can get your exam slip printed now.
I have my referencee no, I can't just log in. I called dm bt dy said dy ll gt back to me.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Xaviers(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
sunjos79: thank God my ref no was sent to me today through my email,hence my invitation letter printed.Waoh after series of worries and callls with emails I was considered for the test.thanks to almighty and honeywell admin for their perfect role.

all the best to you all

whats up! what number did you call? pls can i have it, its for a friend that wasnt invited.

thanks
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by sweetkemzy: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pls somebody should help me too,i wasnt invited.,and i met all the criteria.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by sunjos79: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Xavier's:

whats up! what number did you call? pls can i have it, its for a friend that wasnt invited.

thanks
i was invited to print my letter with my surname and ref no.bt my ref no had been deleted from my inbox.so,i tried to call the numbers provided incase any problems bt the numbers are not through.
I then sent mail to the email provided,then went extra mile to go to complain portal of honeywell.can go there too, www.honeywellrecruitment.com.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by chuckgizzy: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
my test is 2mao... 12:30..i'm nervous undecided
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by crowntoro(f): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
chuck_gizzy: my test is 2mao... 12:30..i'm nervous undecided
same time wf my own.. But why ar u nervous?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by falimore: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
I applied for the honeywell HEP meeting all their requirement and was not invited for the test. Pls house any information on what to do to get invited will be highly appreciated. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by wonda26(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
Plz, who's organizing this test? Is it Dragnet?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Darkhorse007(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
11am tomorrow.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
Thank you so much @TheRealAdonye though i've been so busy at work that i couldn't read. going to hit those questions now
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
You're welcome.

Rawdeal: Thank you so much @TheRealAdonye though i've been so busy at work that i couldn't read. going to hit those questions now
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by PerfectaB: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
qweenaxx: Pl, its not opening. It kept saying 'server error. There was an error. Please try again later'
copy the link up to ZGc and past it in the url field then click go. I've found it and its amazing!
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by PerfectaB: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
TheRealAdonye: Download study materials including Dragnet from here [url] https://docs.google.com/folderview?pli=1&
docId=1XatBqaIeO5_s1vmusV-
ERDtlGJvrFmgzE5bmkrpfvJw&
id=0B0yzj9CzdmY-cFB6bVVUeGlVZGc
[/url].. Its a folder containing lots of helpful stuff..
thanks a lot. this site is wow! so wow that I began to wonder if it was legal! Kidding!
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
chuck_gizzy: my test is 2mao... 12:30..i'm nervous undecided
Lol u that have over jacked, gaan sleep jor tongue
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by chykfy(f): 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hous pls help me, I arrived lagos late n followed someone to VI, how do I get to d venue frm VI
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:01am On Dec 04, 2013
Lol, I hope it helps..

PerfectaB:
thanks a lot. this site is wow! so wow that I began to wonder if it was legal! Kidding!
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:07am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:07am On Dec 04, 2013
Success to everyone writing tomorrow.. I won't be writing, Who wants my username and password? Lol, just kidding. I don't think those are transferable..

Honeywell should have de-centralized the test tho. I hear it was last year. There was even a PH centre. I wonder what happened.

Again, Goodluck to you all.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Zachxolan(m): 4:14am On Dec 04, 2013
still no invite...time to say bye to honeywell grin
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kelzabel(m): 4:31am On Dec 04, 2013
Darkhorse007: So, these guys want me to travel all the way from benin city to Lagos again, just for a recruitment test?
When will all these shits cease?
Mtchewwww

Hey bro I'm also traveling 4rm benin to lag 4 d test.I'm sure if u rili need it so badly u wud do same...just saying

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Darkhorse007(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2013
TheRealAdonye: Success to everyone writing tomorrow.. I won't be writing, Who wants my username and password? Lol, just kidding. I don't think those are transferable..

Honeywell should have de-centralized the test tho. I hear it was last year. There was even a PH centre. I wonder what happened.

Again, Goodluck to you all.
Exactly what I'm saying.
Just so painful that I'm not gonna make it.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Darkhorse007(m): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2013
kelzabel:

Hey bro I'm also traveling 4rm benin to lag 4 d test.I'm sure if u rili need it so badly u wud do same...just saying
Alryt then.
A safe trip nd a stellar performance is what I wish you.
Success
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2013
pls hw do I get to d venue from Lekki...abeg
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by adaeze123(f): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2013
falimore: I applied for the honeywell HEP meeting all their requirement and was not invited for the test. Pls house any information on what to do to get invited will be highly appreciated. Thanks and God bless.
I also applied..I don't know what they used in selecting. But God dey!!
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Cabme(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2013
I wish doze writn 2day suces bt neve fail 2 kum nd tel uz ur experience,once again gudluck.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by iyaniwura1: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2013
adaeze#123:
I also applied..I don't know what they used in selecting. But God dey!!

Adaeze and Fallimore, did you guys apply for First Bank earlier this year?...and wrote their test?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2013
2 or 3 streets after ConsoBrew apt test venue.

damochewinner: pls hw do I get to d venue from Lekki...abeg
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kelzabel(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2013
Darkhorse007:
Alryt then.
A safe trip nd a stellar performance is what I wish you.
Success

Thnx boss...don't wori I'll rep benin very well and any1 who wud av written theirs 2dy,pls do nt hesitate 2 come n brief us on wat d experience was like.success 2 every1

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kayceekels: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2013
Pls guys that r writing this mornin, pls let us knw d format of d test when u done. #GODBLESS

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.