Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) (65940 Views)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by iamyet: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2013
Take a bus to ikeja, drop at abule bus stop, cross to the other side the street afta d country club is isaac john
lafex: from obalende take a bus to oshodi. then from oshodi take a bus to ikeja along and drop at PWD and take bike to the adress given
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by sallyopy(f): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2013
Pls hv u been able to retrieve urs? Help me too.
tunnex190: What can be done to retrieve a reference number which has been deleted mistakenly from email addy?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by okemi(m): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2013
sunjos79: Please house.i got the invite too but i am @ hot soup as i can find where i wrote my reference number again and had been deleted in my inbox.
Any1 with good idea as par way forward.

I av got the same problem too. Bn calling them al to no avail
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by sammy30(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2013
sallyopy: Pls hv u been able to retrieve urs? Help me too.

For now, I am still working on it. I emailed them yesterday. Called their helpline numbers I found on the invitation they sent but they weren't reachable but I hope to get through today.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by sammy30(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2013
Btw, someone should help me with description. I'm coming from Ibadan.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Damilola07(f): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2013
i also got an invite...but sadly cant make it to Lagos.is it possible to change the venue to Abuja?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Dfavouredone: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2013
emahnwel: See. I'm not here to discourage anyone, but less face the fact here. This programme is but for just 1 year, after which you are on your own. It is no job opening. From the information I gathered from the advert, it's just a 1 year training course.

Don't get it twisted, I got the invite; but, I'm giving it a second thought considering the time and money to be spent.

I stand to be corrected sha. More of His grace.
Honeywell Group is a foremost indigenous conglomerate and diversified group with business interests in key sectors of the Nigerian economy, including foods and agro-allied, energy (oil & gas and power), infrastructure, real estate and services. Since its inception in the 1970s, the Group has been operating businesses successfully with a strong and passionate desire for excellence.

With over four (4) decades of unprecedented success and a workforce that embraces diversity, the Honeywell Group is offering creative individuals possessing exceptional talent the opportunity to take their career to unparalleled heights, through its Honeywell Excellence Programme.

The one (1) year programme has been designed to expose and immerse participants in a series of carefully designed development interventions targeted at building relevant competencies for seamless and effective integration into the workforce.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by drealaz24(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2013
Pls guys/ladies. Is d invitee cumin in text msgs or email or both cos it seems am avin problem receivin msgs on my mobile phone. Tanks
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Darkhorse007(m): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2013
drealaz24: Pls guys/ladies. Is d invitee cumin in text msgs or email or both cos it seems am avin problem receivin msgs on my mobile phone. Tanks
Both
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by PheezyLee(m): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2013
vinas:
i've checked and its not there ooo, i read petroleum engineering...was any engineering graduate invited?

I studied computer engineering too &wznt IV'ed bt a colleague rcvd it... dint know bout d selection process sha
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2013
PheezyLee:

I studied computer engineering too &wznt IV'ed bt a colleague rcvd it... dint know bout d selection process sha
i later got my invite dat same day
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by hrykanu231(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2013
I wonder what the criteria for sending IV is, hope 2 recieve
Mine too......gdluck to us all
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2013
ABUJA to LAGOS for an aptitude test, hauz pls is it really wort it
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by rhaby(f): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2013
hi please does anybody have an idea what honeywell pays graduate trainee
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by PheezyLee(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2013
Donovan: House please i need ur advice. I also got the invite but I do not av 2 years post nysc experience.
I only worked in d bank for two years b4 I proceeded for my degree and that is definitely not post nysc experience.
Do I stay back @ home or go for the test?

And I do not remember my reference number. How do I go abt that also?

work on d reference no & forget bout d post NYSC experience!
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by bhusollar(f): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2013
Is dere ny1 wu studied English language nd literary studies and have received an invite?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by okemi(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2013
sammy@28:
Btw, someone should help me with description. I'm coming from Ibadan.

Ibadan to ojota, from ojota take a bus to Maryland then keke napep by the right, in front of
Mr Biggs to champs city.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2013
How long will it take me to get to victoria island from chams city. My test is on wednesday by 8am and i also have an interview by 12noon at VI, i'm wondering if i'll be able to keep both appointments
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Suffy: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2013
2nri: How long will it take me to get to victoria island from chams city. My test is on wednesday by 8am and i also have an interview by 12noon at VI, i'm wondering if i'll be able to keep both appointments
I doubt if you can make it. ur exam for 8am might finish by 10 or 11am. from ikeja to ojuelegba, ojuelegba to cms, cms to Vi will take u more than an hour or two + lagos hold up. If d interview is more important, go for it or u ask them to shift it.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Suffy: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2013
PheezyLee:

work on d reference no & forget bout d post NYSC experience!
Maximum of 2yrs experience. it can be less than two yrs but can't be more than 2yrs. so, u are good to go
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Suffy: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2013
pls anybody writing today or 2moro? kindly help ur brothers with the test format. One luv
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by holarbeecee(f): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
sammy@28:

For now, I am still working on it. I emailed them yesterday. Called their helpline numbers I found on the invitation they sent but they weren't reachable but I hope to get through today.

Pls were u able to reach their helpline? Been trying to reach them in respect to my reference number to no avail. The numbers were not reachable at all. Just tried it now sef. Please help.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by okemi(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
holarbeecee:

Pls were u able to reach their helpline? Been trying to reach them in respect to my reference number to no avail. The numbers were not reachable at all. Just tried it now sef. Please help.

Having the same issue o! Don't knw what to do
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Erza: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
how do I get to Chams city from Igando?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by crowntoro(f): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
okemi:

Ibadan to ojota, from ojota take a bus to Maryland then keke napep by the right, in front of
Mr Biggs to champs city.
ojota na long journey oo. Drop @berger and enter ikeja frm dere. Berger is closer to ikeja than ojota. Den ask d conductor ow yu ar going to get to the venue.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by blueheffner(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
Suffy: I doubt if you can make it. ur exam for 8am might finish by 10 or 11am. from ikeja to ojuelegba, ojuelegba to cms, cms to Vi will take u more than an hour or two + lagos hold up. If d interview is more important, go for it or u ask them to shift it.
oga, u can very well make it, the exam will last for just one hour because some pple are scheduled to write by 9 so 3 hours is more than enough time to make it to VI from ikeja.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Berylmoi(f): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Please o, people is there any other venue apart from Lagos? I cannot make it to Lagos. Please any remedy?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
2nri: How long will it take me to get to victoria island from chams city. My test is on wednesday by 8am and i also have an interview by 12noon at VI, i'm wondering if i'll be able to keep both appointments

Hi.. Go for ur interview at v.I first becos u have crossed the test hurdle in dat one and close to gettin the job.. After ur interview, u can now make it down to ikeja to joint the other batches.. They normally allow peeps like dat.. Honestly u are still a long way from gettin the honeywell job and u can't predict dragnet oo. Even if u pass dey might not even get back to u after the test so make ur interview ur priority sir.. I can't assure u dat u will make it to V.I in good time if u decide to go to ikeja first. I doubt

2 Likes

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Olami1224: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Guys please i got the invite too, is there gonna be any payment during this programme?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nairalandaar: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Uchboggy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
chinechem: ABUJA to LAGOS for an aptitude test, hauz pls is it really wort it

Personally I wont embark on such journey.this exam is just like chevron almost all the millions that applied where invited so the odds becomes very very low. Except u wa na just get the test experience anyways.

Nb: this is my personal opinion if u were in ur shoes
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Uchboggy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2013

If the interview is so important please go for it o.
1. You're not 100% sure to reach interview stage in Hep like u already did in dat coy.
2. Whenever you r done with the interview u could still come back to cham n write no matter the time as far as its that same day.

Nb: its just a suggestion in my opinion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.