Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) (65938 Views)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by dlex21(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Layiwoo: keep searching den....heloo Mr Anybody in d aos,ansa dis man pls ...good luck wt d Ultimate Search
whatever... u r so nt worth it
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by ednut1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
d guy tryin 2 discourage am sure wil reach d venue first, abeg any1 wit dragnet sample pls 4wad
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Mustay(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
emahnwel: Any idea on the direction from Obalende or from Falomo to Chams City, Ikeja.

At Obalende bus stop, board a bus going to Ikeja, tell the conductor you are going to Onigbongbo (because Ikeja buses either take 7Up/Oworoshoki Expressway or go through Anthony-Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, the latter being your route). Make sure the bus will drop you at Onigbongbo before entering. Onigbongbo b/stop is just opposite NAC/Chams building. Cross the road and you're there!

I feel it's more straightforward than Oshodi/PWD stress.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by tunnex190: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
What can be done to retrieve a reference number which has been deleted mistakenly from email addy?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Olokoaf: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Gudday everyone! I apply 4d job on Oct 10,avnt got invite. Am thinking weda nah age barrier cuz am ova 26yrs ooo
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mustay:

At Obalende bus stop, board a bus going to Ikeja, tell the conductor you are going to Onigbongbo (because Ikeja buses either take 7Up/Oworoshoki Expressway or go through Anthony-Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, the latter being your route). Make sure the bus will drop you at Onigbongbo before entering. Onigbongbo b/stop is just opposite NAC/Chams building. Cross the road and you're there!

I feel it's more straightforward than Oshodi/PWD stress.

Thanks, bro. I really appreciate.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
youdontknowme: No mind am. Rubbish

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue I know better!
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by sweetkemzy: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
I've not gotten the invite.honeywell is a very good company but u nid to be hard working and their appointment is based on merit. As per dragnet exam,u nid to be accurate and time conscious. Their test is not that kind of hard sha. Dragnet set GSE.All the best guys!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
sweetkemzy: I've not gotten the invite.honeywell is a very good company but u nid to be hard working and their appointment is based on merit. As per dragnet exam,u nid to be accurate and time conscious. Their test is not that kind of hard sha. Dragnet set GSE.All the best guys!!!!!

God bless you jare!
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by dyfaze: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Uchboggy: This one HEP is sending me multiple invites I hope they are ready to gimme this job. grin
same here bro.. Iol I pray so ooo
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Aseyori1: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
emahnwel: See. I'm not here to discourage anyone, but less face the fact here. This programme is but for just 1 year, after which you are on your own. It is no job opening. From the information I gathered from the advert, it's just a 1 year training course.

Don't get it twisted, I got the invite; but, I'm giving it a second thought considering the time and money to be spent.

I stand to be corrected sha. More of His grace.

its an 18mths programme after which if ur service is ok,u will be retained
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Aseyori1:

10q so much. I really appreciate, dear.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by primeson1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
ednut1: my oga wetin man go do na, na hustle fins, am sick of all dis test as if na gmat i read 4 skul, i no dy bbm again dm steal my fone, all d best wt kpmg o
Eeyah..... A beta one is coming niyen o. Ok thanks.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by chykfy(f): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
chuck_gizzy: So u think they will train u and release u? Lol..it doesn't work that way
Seriously I saw dat 1yr clause thing and the training thing its all so confusing sha bt all I can say is tht whether training or or opening o, its beta than sitting at home and borrowing little little cash to foot bills

3 Likes

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by talk2toyin(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Please, do u know how I can get to the exam center from Ojota? I'm currently in Akure so, i'll leave for Lagos very early in d morning but, d bus's final stop is @ Ojota. Need a detailed direction from Ojota to the center in Ikeja. Thanks anyone
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
emahnwel:

I didn't ask you o. You better respect yourself o.
Lol, which village are you from? Most companies (banks included) train their fresh intakes for 6 months or a year (graduate trainee) after which(in most cases) you would be required to write a placement exam( most people get tru sha)...so no,they are not gonna train you for a year and kick you to the curb...do you know how much goes into training...anyways...if you don't write the test, one less candidate to compete with...win-win

2 Likes

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by topygel: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Olokoaf: Gudday everyone! I apply 4d job on Oct 10,avnt got invite. Am thinking weda nah age barrier cuz am ova 26yrs ooo
likewise me bros, I have all the qualifications and I'm above 27, I don't realy knw why I have not see my invite yet, I believe I will be invited may be tomorrow, by God's grace, to all that have recieved their invite, congratulations, I'm coming, we will meet their, *cheers*

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by topygel: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
Olokoaf: Gudday everyone! I apply 4d job on Oct 10,avnt got invite. Am thinking weda nah age barrier cuz am ova 26yrs ooo
likewise me bros, I have all the qualifications except that I'm above 27, I don't realy knw why I have not seen my invite yet, I believe I will be invited may be tomorrow by God's grace, to all that have recieved their invite, congratulations, I'm coming, we will meet their, *cheers*
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by sallyopy(f): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
I got an invite too bt hv bn trying since morning to log in bt its telling me I can no longer login cos the application is closed. Does it mean I can't use my fone to login to view my slip or what could be wrong?. Kindly reply pls. [color=#000099][/color]
msidusogie:
Lol, which village are you from? Most companies (banks included) train their fresh intakes for 6 months or a year (graduate trainee) after which(in most cases) you would be required to write a placement exam( most people get tru sha)...so no,they are not gonna train you for a year and kick you to the curb...do you know how much goes into training...anyways...if you don't write the test, one less candidate to compete with...win-win
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by talk2toyin(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
sallyopy: I got an invite too bt hv bn trying since morning to log in bt its telling me I can no longer login cos the application is closed. Does it mean I can't use my fone to login to view my slip or what could be wrong?. Kindly reply pls. [color=#000099][/color]
You have to login with ur reference number as a returning applicant. Not a new applicant

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by chykfy(f): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
lafex: from obalende take a bus to oshodi. then from oshodi take a bus to ikeja along and drop at PWD and take bike to the adress given
I live in kd bt will be staying wit an aunt that lives in agoor, pls how do I get to d venue frm there
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by sallyopy(f): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
talk2toyin: You have to login with ur reference number as a returning applicant. Not a new applicant
tnx bt I tried it, still saying d same thing. My surname and d reference no ( 12 digits). Pls wht else do u think could be wrong .
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Erza: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
sallyopy: tnx bt I tried it, still saying d same thing. My surname and d reference no ( 12 digits). Pls wht else do u think could be wrong .

try their helpdesk tomorrow then
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
sallyopy: tnx bt I tried it, still saying d same thing. My surname and d reference no ( 12 digits). Pls wht else do u think could be wrong .

You can as well send a mail to them. Act fast
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Cremebela(f): 12:33am On Dec 02, 2013
Pls, is der any1 who av past qutns 4 dragnet nd workforce ?kindly send 2 truannie28@gmail.com. Ur effort wil b highly apreciatd. Thanks in anticipatn
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by obanz2nd: 5:15am On Dec 02, 2013
Above 26yr too,i got d invite..i thnk 28 is d maxm..
topygel:
likewise me bros, I have all the qualifications except that I'm above 27, I don't realy knw why I have not seen my invite yet, I believe I will be invited may be tomorrow by God's grace, to all that have recieved their invite, congratulations, I'm coming, we will meet their, *cheers*
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kayceekels: 6:13am On Dec 02, 2013
Aseyori1:

u guys shd stop passing d wrong info arnd d hse. This program is a management trainee program. Its kinda similar 2 d unilever future leaders program. Companies do gv their management trainee programs brand names so that it becomes unique 2 them. Afta ur training, i bliv a position awaits u in the firm. If it ws a graduate trainee program, they might bounce u afta conducting diff on d job evaluations. I stand 2 be corrected. And also am nt sure that dragnet is conducting this exam. That they r using the same facility that dragnet uses doesnt mean its dragnet thats conductin it. Bt am very sure its computer based.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kayceekels: 6:13am On Dec 02, 2013
Aseyori1:

u guys shd stop passing d wrong info arnd d hse. This program is a management trainee program. Its kinda similar 2 d unilever future leaders program. Companies do gv their management trainee programs brand names so that it becomes unique 2 them. Afta ur training, i bliv a position awaits u in the firm. If it ws a graduate trainee program, they might bounce u afta conducting diff on d job evaluations. I stand 2 be corrected. And also am nt sure that dragnet is conducting this exam. That they r using the same facility that dragnet uses doesnt mean its dragnet thats conductin it. Bt am very sure its computer based. I stand 2 be corrected in my reasoning.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by crowntoro(f): 7:19am On Dec 02, 2013
kayceekels: u guys shd stop passing d wrong info arnd d hse. This program is a management trainee program. Its kinda similar 2 d unilever future leaders program. Companies do gv their management trainee programs brand names so that it becomes unique 2 them. Afta ur training, i bliv a position awaits u in the firm. If it ws a graduate trainee program, they might bounce u afta conducting diff on d job evaluations. I stand 2 be corrected. And also am nt sure that dragnet is conducting this exam. That they r using the same facility that dragnet uses doesnt mean its dragnet thats conductin it. Bt am very sure its computer based. I stand 2 be corrected in my reasoning.
try to check www.honeywellrecruitment.com to see d information dt is dere... It is a 1yr programme. I wonder where d person dt said it is an 18month program got his information frm cos the last time I checked, I stil saw 1yr programme on deir site
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Maxdiamond(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2013
Pls house,I av nt gotten my invite.I meet all dia criteria and no invite.even wen I check my application statue,it read "summited".wat shld I do? Pls respond to dis house ASAP.thanks
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by baggylips(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2013
Please can I get dragnet sample questions thanks my mail is eduduike@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.