Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,331 members, 7,853,500 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) (66117 Views)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by digitalsimboja: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
georgiobob: A monkey is climding a tree 20ft tall. Every 1 hour, the monkey climbs 3ft and drops 2ft. How many hours would it spend to get to the top.

A+(n-1)d
A=3
n=20
d=3-2=1
3+(20-1)1=22hours.
U cnt use AP to solve it,let me crosscheck wt u. 1. D net effect of d monkey's mvmt z 1ft/hr. Dat means 17ft wl take 17hrs. 2. Nw at d 17th ft,it hops 3ft making 20ft. It cn nt slip back 2 18th ft cos if it doz,it wl nd to hop 3ft wc wl go out of range. So at d 17hr,it wl b at d 17th ft and wl hop d final 3ft in 1hr,thereby costing 18hrs to complete 20ft. Weldne bro

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Taolyn4lif(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
georgiobob: A monkey is climding a tree 20ft tall. Every 1 hour, the monkey climbs 3ft and drops 2ft. How many hours would it spend to get to the top.

A+(n-1)d
A=3
n=20
d=3-2=1
3+(20-1)1=22hours.
Oga, that one na lie o
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Maxdiamond(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
I meet honeywell requirements and yet I didn't get any invite for txt..honeywell y na?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Mikkyboy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
@ guys saying d test was cheap...make una knw say when something looks too good to be true it probably is not true.I've come to realise that I should suspect any test dat is too cheap with so much competition to get into d company(especially with a company like Honeywell)...Guys make una shine Una eyes and keep praying oooo....dey might want to scam Nigerian graduates with their phony employment test whereas dey alrready have dose dey want to fill those vacancies if there is any...I av seen to much..even getting to interview stage of some of these companies...Guys let's pray for Naija ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
now,d wait for d result begins...OLUWA noni
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by ednut1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
d cutoff go high o, guesing 70%

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by ednut1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mikkyboy: @ guys saying d test was cheap...make una knw say when something looks too good to be true it probably is not true.I've come to realise that I should suspect any test dat is too cheap with so much competition to get into d company(especially with a company like Honeywell)...Guys make una shine Una eyes and keep praying oooo....dey might want to scam Nigerian graduates with their phony employment test whereas dey alrready have dose dey want to fill those vacancies if there is any...I av seen to much..even getting to interview stage of some of these companies...Guys let's pray for Naija ooo.
1000 LIKES

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by mykyl(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Um...those that requested for materials, I'll send dem over d weekend wen I'm kinda less busy, meanwhile, send me a mail so I can have ur email add. in my box, instead of scrolln thru threads!
Did d HEP test today, doz vocab were killers! cry
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by dammycrane000: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
Taolyn4lif:
Oga, that one na lie o

answer is 20 , the monkey climbs 1 ft every hour
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Lero15(m): 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
.Abeg u guys shd forget abt dat silly monkey and letz pray we r called for d nxt stage..
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Fweezy(m): 12:03am On Dec 06, 2013
@mykyl, i cudnt find ur email add. in ur profile.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kayceekels: 6:30am On Dec 06, 2013
Lero15: .Abeg u guys shd forget abt dat silly monkey and letz pray we r called for d nxt stage..
God bless u 4 dis thread.

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Babzrockman: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2013
Is there gonna be interview b4 d training proper? If there's anybody in d house wit similar experience or who must av scale thru dis honeywell HEP, shud hint us
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by cotmag(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2013
We should put to mind the fact that it is ONLY by the grace of God that we can get there and not by our comments about the simplicity of the test.

2 Likes

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by jaymedd: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2013
Make una relax jor, d test was a lil hard.. Anyhow sha, maybe its because I was grossly under-prepared
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Erza: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
well it is true that such simple tests are also simple to fail. it's all in God's hands now...
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Drejohn(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
All is well...@erza;tnx 4 d other day...
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
bayus_2003: tot I saw how many times did ManU defeat arsenal...did sm1else see this?
yes i did so i chose d option that said none
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by astevee(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
2nri:
yes i did so i chose d option that said none
Though is past sha,but I'm 100% sure that question was how many times Arsenal beat Man U and all the options were figures and no *none* except una own differen.
Success to us all as we now wait,I just hope sha that the waiting doesn't run into months.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Erza: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
Drejohn: All is well...@erza;tnx 4 d other day...
it's cool. I hope it doesn't take too long to shortlist considering it's a cbt and all...
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
why is it that you decided to put young graduates on 18 months training program,and do you pay them full or half payment while they are still on training
The program is a management Trainee programme. It involves the recruitment of young graduates.

These graduates would be trained both on the job and in a formal system (Classroom training). The core values and corporate culture would be instilled in them.

The graduates from the training programme will constitute the future management of the company.

Upon employment, the successful candidates are given letters of employment. The conditions of employment, (remuneration, work hours, terms of service etc) are clearly stated. The trainees are paid in accordance with the letter of offer.

Upon the successful completion of the training program, their appointment would be confirmed and an equivalent package for their new position is prepared.

How long does your recruitment process take?
It depends on the position that one applies for:
Management Trainee position recruitment process takes bout 6 months.

Experienced Hires could take between 2 - 4 months

We'd best forget about this till the good news comes

3 Likes

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Babzrockman: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Total invitees 2000, test participants 90%, and how many percentage to d to d nxt round?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by ashley86(f): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
Please does anyone have any idea how much honeywell pats their graduate trainees?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
@All, any one with information/link on how I can get GMAT 2005 and 2006 should please share with me. Thanks in advance
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by holasunkannmi(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pls I wldnt mind you also send to my email addy: olasunkanmiolayemi@gmail.com. Thank you
mykyl: Um...those that requested for materials, I'll send dem over d weekend wen I'm kinda less busy, meanwhile, send me a mail so I can have ur email add. in my box, instead of scrolln thru threads!
Did d HEP test today, doz vocab were killers! cry

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by MrKinkey: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
ashley86: Please does anyone have any idea how much honeywell pats their graduate trainees?

Yes. About N 180k at end of month and N59k at midmonth for fresh SS1 step 1 graduates.

And they pay promptly according to my cousin

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by ashley86(f): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Thank you very much. Pls wats 'SS1 step 1 graduate'
Mr. Kinkey:

Yes. About N 180k at end of month and N59k at midmonth for fresh SS1 step 1 graduates.

And they pay promptly according to my cousin
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by titantea(f): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pls guys, has anytin been z abt the aptitude test dat was written on thurs?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kayceekels: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
titantea: Pls guys, has anytin been z abt the aptitude test dat was written on thurs?
i wrote mine on thursday......... notin yet. still bliving God that he would crown my efforts with success.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
and give us grace to succeed....undeserving as i am.....

2 Likes

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
Phonecall from Honeywell. Invitation for Assessment Centre next week. Hope I'm not alone?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by ednut1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Douglas Hoc: Phonecall from Honeywell. Invitation for Assessment Centre next week. Hope I'm not alone?
shocked shocked shocked, make dem call me too o

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.