Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) (66045 Views)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Douglas Hoc:

What day and time is your Assessment Centre? Mine is 7.30am on Tuesday
mine is wednesday,7.30am....pls wats d direction 2 d venue
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by friffy: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
I got a phone call from honey-well too. Yesterday to be precise. Today, I received a text message from them.My schedule date for the assessment centre is Tuesday 17, Dec. 2013. Venue: Ellion house, Dolphin extension at Ikoyi by 7:30am.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
friffy: I got a phone call from honey-well too. Yesterday to be precise. Today, I received a text message from them.My schedule date for the assessment centre is Tuesday 17, Dec. 2013. Venue: Ellion house, Dolphin extension at Ikoyi by 7:30am.
can u pls give me d direction 2 d venue 4rm CMS
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by seeker88(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by sunjos79: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
To those invited,check ur mail as you will be required to make presentation of a project.
Guys no be garri oo.
Just started my brainwork.
All the best!

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by jaymedd: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Erza: I wanna believe its in batches. Since this is for Tue and Wed, they'd probablY have for Thurs and Fri. It MIGHT even enter next week...let's just be patient
.... Yea, its what I think tho, coz I knw assessment centres aint like normal aptitude tests whr up to 3000 people can write in 2 days

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
vinas:
I dont know why no one is answering this post o but try and get to Obalende to look for a route. u can book a keke frm there
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Rawdeal:
I dont know why no one is answering this post o but try and get to Obalende to look for a route. u can book a keke frm there
thanks alot
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2013
vinas:

I think you can get a bus going to Ikoyi from the bus park opposite that Big Cathedral. Tell the drivers you are going to Elion House Hotel, plot 7/8 Agbeke Rotinwa street, Dolphin Estate Extension. They should know the right bus to take.
I'm just thinking though. Cos we are in the same shoes.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Ahmeen: 8:14am On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by oluamid(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2013
Can someone in the house give me directions to the venue from Ogba?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2013
Douglas Hoc:

I think you can get a bus going to Ikoyi from the bus park opposite that Big Cathedral. Tell the drivers you are going to Elion House Hotel, plot 7/8 Agbeke Rotinwa street, Dolphin Estate Extension. They should know the right bus to take.
I'm just thinking though. Cos we are in the same shoes.

I pass through Awolowo road to Ikoyi everyday. Last bus stop is Falomo, by church of assumption. If you check google map,Obalende is closer to the extension. That's why I suggested it. If you get to Falomo, you can get a bike from the barracks but I don't know how far they can go, that's y I didn't mention it.. If you live on the Island, u could try checking out the place the day before
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2013
Rawdeal:

I pass through Awolowo road to Ikoyi everyday. Last bus stop is Falomo, by church of assumption. If you check google map,Obalende is closer to the extension. That's why I suggested it. If you get to Falomo, you can get a bike from the barracks but I don't know how far they can go, that's y I didn't mention it.. If you live on the Island, u could try checking out the place the day before

Dats right. Thanks a lot
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by jummolami: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
hi I have not gotten a mail yet, but i have received a text for the Assessment. can any one help. what is the content of the mail pls i need help.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by seeker88(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by safe3: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
Pls ause, have dey cald anyone pertaining 2 honeywell assesment today?

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 12:08am On Dec 15, 2013
So dis presentation stuff is to be done with powerpoint and then printed.Hp am rite @ all
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by jewelzizi(f): 12:32am On Dec 15, 2013
Please are dey still calling people? I have not gotten any call yet, bt I'm hoping for d best. Congrats to dose who have received d call.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 5:23am On Dec 15, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: So dis presentation stuff is to be done with powerpoint and then printed.Hp am rite @ all

You are right. Though, I am yet to decide if I will make use of the template they sent or create a new document and then follow the pattern in their template.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by austinejrd(m): 7:02am On Dec 15, 2013
@doug use their template... someone with better direction with the venue should pls give details.. @vinas & @doug mail me at pontogenius@gmail.com
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
vinas:
mine is wednesday,7.30am....pls wats d direction 2 d venue
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by ticom(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
House pls wat do u tink wil happen to dose who doesn't knw how to use powerpoint?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by iyaniwura1: 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
ticom: House pls wat do u tink wil happen to dose who doesn't knw how to use powerpoint?

Powerpoint is not difficult to use or learn. You can learn how to use it under a couple of hours. Seems you won't have to use it at the assessment centre (as you would have prepared your presentation from home) but it's advisable you learn, just in case.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by ticom(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
iyaniwura1:

Powerpoint is not difficult to use or learn. You can learn how to use it under a couple of hours. Seems you won't have to use it at the assessment centre (as you would have prepared your presentation from home) but it's advisable you learn, just in case.

tnx alot
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by obanz2nd: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2013
Is hnwell still callng 4 assessment? I am waiting....
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2013
Has anyone gotten an invite today?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Erza: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2013
not that I know of
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by SegunMike(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
for those of us preparing for the assessment center, pls endeavor to make presentation on what u are well familiar with, say ur final year project or work-related. No matter your field, just try your best......there are several departments within Honeywell........I got this quote from a thread some years back:
"the management programme is intended to deploy suitable candidates (over 200 people) to different unit companies of the group on successful completion. The objective of the excercise is that your will work in an area of your capacity and strength after assessment. i.e. engineering (PIVOT); real estate (URAGA); foods (flourmills); technology (PAVILION) and Oil &Gas"

its a short thread of 2010,but useful info......all the best to us all
https://www.nairaland.com/406069/honey-well-employment-test#5699103

I'm also hoping those yet to be called, would be contacted too......All the best Guys!!....cheers!!!
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by jummolami: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
@jesusbabygirl,@segunmike
guys i need ur help got invitation for assess,emnt. mine is wed 1pm but no mail yet, i have called but still no response. pls help me with detail of the mail u got.
dont know what to do again.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by lafex: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
House I want to knw if anybody that study engineering have been called because I think they may be calling people base on field of study
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by damilade: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
Those dat wre called for assessment center, did anyone of u study engineering, just want to confirm, pls reply asap
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by SegunMike(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
jummolami: @jesusbabygirl,@segunmike
guys i need ur help got invitation for assess,emnt. mine is wed 1pm but no mail yet, i have called but still no response. pls help me with detail of the mail u got.
dont know what to do again.

Here is d mail, date and time depends on when u were scheduled...:
Dear ..............

This is to inform you of your success in the previous stage of the Honeywell Recruitment Programme.

You are therefore invited to the next stage of the program; which is an Assessment Center.

Date: ...... December, 2013
Venue: Elion House, Dolphin Extension, Ikoyi, Lagos
Time: .... AM.

Please note that you would be required to make a presentation on a most recently concluded project-academic (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) or workplace project. Details are included in the attached document, which you are to complete, print and bring to the Assessment Center.
Should you experience any difficulty, contact us through the Help Centre numbers 01-843-8823, 01-843-8824, 07098038255 or e-mail honeywellgroupjobs@gmail.com.. Wishing you the best.

HCP

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) / Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.