Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,447 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) (66035 Views)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by SegunMike(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Lafex and damilade
I studied Geoinformatcs Engineering.....but sometimes categorized under Environmental Sciences....so I can't say if their calls are relative to course-studied or not (although I don't knw of anyone other engineer called yet).....just hope for the best guys, and keep ur fingers crossed...anything can happen smiley......Above all, trust God 'cos with or without Honeywell, ur success can be guaranteed with Him>.....Wish u all the best!!!!
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by NoQualms1(f): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
Is this assessment centre the final stage of their recruitment exercise?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Yeske: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
I am an Engineering graduate and I was invited. All the best to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by SegunMike(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
No Qualms:
Is this assessment centre the final stage of their recruitment exercise?

I don't think so.....probably some stages of interviews......remember its diff department.....just like how other coys do such as KPMG, PWC etc....interview/interviews after assessment centre.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by jummolami: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
@segunmike i really appreciate hope they will forward mine to me on time. i will call the help lines. my assessment is on wed 1 pm thanks
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
damilade: Those dat wre called for assessment center, did anyone of u study engineering, just want to confirm, pls reply asap
yes
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ all,am gettin confused with this presentation thing oo.R we to edit the template they sent,also can we just do a black and white printing cos all dese deir fine honeywell stuffs....me i no dey oo.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: @ all,am gettin confused with this presentation thing oo.R we to edit the template they sent,also can we just do a black and white printing cos all dese deir fine honeywell stuffs....me i no dey oo.

I edited mine but the changes were not much. Success to everyone invited for the assessment centre. Hoping they will still call more people
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by oliviablaq: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
It seems its only guys they are calling for this assessment..has any chic been contacted..I know I did well in that test and I have not been contacted even if we dint do well dey shld send us the regret mail like that..its beta than dis suspense o
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by petreli12: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hey peeps, I got called for the Assessment center last thursday. I kindly need directions to the venue (Ikoyi) from Berger or Gbagada. Really appreciate your anticipated responses.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by lafex: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
SegunMike: @Lafex and damilade
I studied Geoinformatcs Engineering.....but sometimes categorized under Environmental Sciences....so I can't say if their calls are relative to course-studied or not (although I don't knw of anyone other engineer called yet).....just hope for the best guys, and keep ur fingers crossed...anything can happen smiley......Above all, trust God 'cos with or without Honeywell, ur success can be guaranteed with Him>.....Wish u all the best!!!!
thanks for your concern.

Why I ask is that I study electrical engineering and I know of my course mates that have not been called also.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by lafex: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: yes
pls which of the engineering courses do you study
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
to those dat were invited 4 d assessment,pls how many copies of d presentation re we expected 2 print
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by austinejrd(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
adviceable to have two copy... goodluck to u guys been accessed tomorrow and try to update the house about the process....
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by opelinho(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Best of luck Τ̅☺ everyone dat got d invitation for the assessment! & am hoping on God 4 ♍¥ own
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
lafex: pls which of the engineering courses do you study
metallurgical and materials engr
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by lafex: 5:37am On Dec 17, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: metallurgical and materials engr
Hmmm

Best of luck
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2013
oliviablaq: It seems its only guys they are calling for this assessment..has any chic been contacted..I know I did well in that test and I have not been contacted even if we dint do well dey shld send us the regret mail like that..its beta than dis suspense o

bae,
cudnt help but notice ur agony considering u took 3 tests with no response from even one as to your results. All I can say now to you is chill. It will eventually come out good, even if the honeywells of this world don't pay off now, what is yours cannot be taken away.

Cheers
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2013
all d best 2 those having their assessment 2day
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kelzabel(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2013
Pls has any petroleum engineer been invited?I also use dis medium to wish dose alrdy invited,success in deir assessment...go kill it.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by SegunMike(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2013
plzzz....guys going for assessment today, we would be grateful if u return to give us an idea of what to expect
All the best!!!!
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2013
kelzabel: Pls has any petroleum engineer been invited?I also use dis medium to wish dose alrdy invited,success in deir assessment...go kill it.
yes we av been invited...thanx 4 d success wish
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2013
kelzabel: Pls has any petroleum engineer been invited?I also use dis medium to wish dose alrdy invited,success in deir assessment...go kill it.
yes we av been invited(petroleum engineer)...thanx 4 d success wish
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 17, 2013
Please can someone give accurate direction to Elion House now?

Vinas, i thought today was yours and was wondering what you were doing online. Had to check ur older posts. i wish you good success tomorrow
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2013
Rawdeal: Please can someone give accurate direction to Elion House now?

Vinas, i thought today was yours and was wondering what you were doing online. Had to check ur older posts. i wish you good success tomorrow
thanx a million
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by SegunMike(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
Is anyone done with the assessment centre already?........
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Haven't you guys finished? i hear this assessment thingy can be tough sha. Come here and share your experience with us. I'll receive my invite soon too
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kingyinka: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
can someone keep me posted about the just concluded, Honeywell aptitude test result?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
to those dat did their assessment 2day, can u guyz pls give us d exact location 2 d
venue 4rm CMS, the number of copies they requested for and how d assessment was conducted...thanx
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
The assessment centre was really tasking. It started with a group discussion. After which we went for a coffee break. We wrote a verbal evaluation and verbal intrepretation test. We were supposed to write a numerical evaluation and numerical interpretation test but we didnt because the questions were not complete. There was a competency based interview(please do a little research about honeywell). We wrote a 600 word essay on the topic that was discussed during the group work. Finally, the presentation(go with two copies of your work). The exercises were in no particular order.
Success to everyone. God dey
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
@douglas hoc...thanx alot bro...one more thing,hope its nt a problem for d copies 2 be in black and white, and secondly pls can u give d exact direction 2 d venue...thanx once again
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by damilade: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
@douglas noc
Like how many people came for the assessment center. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.