Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman (4245 Views)

How Does It Happen In Your Home, Is Your Marriage This Messed Up? / My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 04, 2013
*Quoting Gandalf in Lord of the Ring* RUN you f.ool!
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by DExplorer1: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2013
In summary, this' a good movie script of a young man under spiritual manipulation to remain with a woman that fuçks around.

Casts
190 - The young man under spiritual manipulation but himself loves his trap.
Onila - The smart pretender and chronic cheat that manipulated 190 into having a home.
Ikekings - The neighbour next door that knows Onila's gateway too well.
Idowuogbo - The mother of Onila that asked 190 to keep shut up and forgive her promiscuous daughter.
Dailynews - Onila's father. . .that even in sin, he could quotes the scriptures to rescue his daughter.
Sagamite - The boss of Dailynews that Onila slept with. . .one of the beneficiaries.
Reality - Onila's classmate abroad. . .one of the beneficiaries.
Xynerise - The married man abroad she had a fling with. . .one of the beneficiaries.

Last Apostle - Spiritualist 1
Caracta - Spiritualist 2
Greedie - Spiritualist 3

And so, they all made the life of 190 miserable. . .who will deliver 190? This' just the beginning!

4 Likes

Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by firetrap(m): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2013
trukoments: *Quoting Gandalf in Lord of the Ring* RUN you f.ool!

Gandalf actually said "fly you fools" not run you fools

1 Like

Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by cdamsel(f): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2013
DX like WTF,i still can't stop lafing,ur last post really made my morning o,hilarious dear grin
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by cdamsel(f): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2013
ayurdavid: bros abeg go do paternity test. even if the baby is urs dont marry dat girl as you might end up regretting it forever!
i agree with u even if the baby is yours don't marry her,dont think she is ready 2 get over that her EX undecided
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by Caracta(f): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2013
Lol @ D-Explorer's analysis. Very funny. Onila has suffered o grin
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by saintneo(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2013
Guy no run o!

What is sweeter than a püssÿ that has been ravaged by so many pistons? You'd make a great swimmer in her pacific ocean Olympics.
Inasmuch as many people ate urging you to dump this girl, I'm telling you with authority to continue with the swings. Eventually, if you end in a mental hospital like other good guys then you will comprehend.

A word is enough for the wise. Seek the ONE that cherishes YOU.
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by Ohibenemma(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2013
Just thinking...why are the ladies so scantilly represented on the thread... Hope it's not what I'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2013
in the immortal words of doctor dre. you cant make a wh0r3 a housewife

sometimes I wonder if some guys d1kc are like screws with a certain pattern of threading which can only fit into certain cvnts in form of nuts with an identical inner pattern of threading...........haba

this kinda girls will kill you, even a robot built to love them cant love them,

fvck everythin, if the baby is urs grab him/her and run for your life, infact use dope and performance enhancing drugs and run harder
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by xynerise: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2013
@DX. You be yeye pikin grin
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2013
Eyaah sorry oo angry. This was a touching story.A little boy saw a puppy. He went near it & touched it. Again he touched it and again he touched. What a touching story. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by didicold(f): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2013
@DExplorer,
i cant stop laffing, where do u get inspiration for dis kind of script-writing.
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2013
See as you're letting this randy biatch manipulate u all around?

When u get a good faithful woman now,you'll change and start maltreating her.

Anyway that's by the way

Pls let this woman go.child or not.u can still be a father to your kid and move on with your life.u can get a good woman who'll and repsect you.

1 Like

Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2013
Lmao

Which one is explorer
D-Explorer:
In summary, this' a good movie script of a young man under spiritual manipulation to remain with a woman that fuçks around.

Casts
Onila - The smart pretender and chronic cheat that manipulated 190 into having a home.
Idowuogbo - The mother of Onila that asked 190 to keep shut up and forgive her promiscuous daughter.
Dailynews - Onila's father. . .that even in sin, he could quotes the scriptures to rescue his daughter.
Sagamite - The boss of Dailynews that Onila slept with. . .one of the beneficiaries.
Xynerise - The married man abroad she had a fling with. . .one of the beneficiaries.

Caracta - Spiritualist 2
Greedie - Spiritualist 3

And so, they all made the life of 190 miserable. . .who will deliver 190? This' just the beginning!
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by tawa89(f): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2013
D-Explorer:

Casts

Caracta - Spiritualist 2
Greedie - Spiritualist 3

LMAO!!!!! LWKMDH!!!!!!! Poor 190.
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by ikekings(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2013
Lmao d-explorer u dey craze ooo! Very funny.

@post I believe u now know what to do by reading the comments. Good luck!
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2013
Dont be an initiator of a slap against a woman. But she first land you slap ? Return the slap quickly and apologize later. And one more thing, dont ever let women see your tears.

1 Like

Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by zoeseeker: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2013
smiley smileyHi All

Thanks to you all for your advices and emotional outburst, I have felt what you guys are feeling now over and over and that led me to killing everything i feel for her shortly b4 she told me she's pregnant...(komo rada rada kan ma somi di oloriburuku)

The lady is currently over 7 months gone and I'm simply waiting....

Who is even talking about marriage?...Na beans!!!!...(woman wey i don almost turn to wife even show family wey still dey wait follow man talk so tey he kiss am f.inger am and maybe more wey she no wan talk)

I have my reasons for playing it calmly and I cant just wait for everything to be resolved reasonably.

The truth is our relationship has always been distant and it was only after she returned from school that I had the chance to deal closely with her and know her capabilities, she is also very deceitful and masks her promiscuity behind such fantastic attributes like (homeliness, excessive care,reasonability and all - which sincerely made me like her even when she was just a fling way back 2008)

The only time she admitted to infidelity was April 2010 after dating her for few months and I dumped her clearly then...I got back cos I never knew she's that loose, she acted remorseful then and with the lies of a one-off, I felt she could just be an emotionally immature lady who fell for an ex's manipulation.

I know we have different views about life but I am very spiritual(pardon me if you dont believe) and even the process that led to getting her mischiefs was started by a spiritual inquisition on my part.

Needless to say, my hackery has made me privy to certain discussions between her and the ex and I dont see any form of respect, he clearly sees her as a cheat obviously due to thesame things she did while with him

I'm not forming holy but this na wife matter...man gat to pause, apply brake, analyse and zoom to the right direction

This one no be am
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
lol @ DX. grin grin grin
But onila is a virgin na... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by fuckluv(f): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
lacicrips: Go for a dna test immediately. If the child is not yours, do not marry her. If the child is yours, do not marry her still.
This got me laughing grin
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by Nuzo1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Only cowards, very insecure and dangerous beings hack into their partner's personal details. Bigger fools take pride in doing that. Its even sickening for you to claim to be a spiritual person.

Human beings don't need to do a lot of investigations to know the kind of partners they are hanging out with. In your own case, it was glaring that you knew how manipulative your girl was from the start.

A girl once hacked my phone and was listening to my conversations just to know who I am before anything. I felt more of pity for her than hate. She still doesn't know I know.

You are much of a snake as your girl. Likes attract! angry

2 Likes

Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wow shocked No he small thing. This bone pass u o. Have you thought about the course of action to take if the baby turns out to be yours? You seem too kind to be in this sheet cos if na me, I no go get this kind patience o. Nonsense woman who gives other women a bad name. Pele, this is what putting a relationship on life support for too long causes...buhaha.
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nuzo':
Only corwrds and very insecure beings hack into their BF/GF's personl details. Bigger fools take pride in doing that. Its even sickening for you to claim to be a spiritual person.

Human beings don't need to do a lot of investigations to know the kind of partners they are hanging out with. In your own case, it was glaring that you knew how manipulative your girl was from the start.

A girl once hacked my phone and was listening to my converstions just to know who I am before anything. I felt more of pity for her than hate. She still doesn't know I know.

Cool it champion, he isn't your GIRL. Desperate situations calls for desperate measures. By the way, hope you know all your mails pass through the scrutiny of some legitimate hackerstongue
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by zoeseeker: 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
I will pardon your ignorance, seems you are still a kid, we are not talking of some flings or sassy girlfriends here, we are talking about someone you are thinking of wifying(give full access to your life) who was presenting a different front and you have reasons to doubt, my dear please if you find yourself in such a situation do all it takes to confirm the truth b4 u fall into greater trap, there is nothing insecure about it...I have been with other women and didnt have to put myself thru such stress, simply cos I knew it's fun all the way...The funny thing is I used to think like you until I began to see life as a more serious endeavor, she initially said this nonsense you are saying too, not until I reminded her that I'm doing a background check simply cos I have plans for her and BTW the findings was worth the stress

Nuzo':
Only cowards, very insecure and dangerous beings hack into their partner's personal details. Bigger fools take pride in doing that. Its even sickening for you to claim to be a spiritual person.

A girl once hacked my phone and was listening to my conversations just to know who I am before anything. I felt more of pity for her than hate. She still doesn't know I know.

Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by henrico247(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
God!!!! that girl is the world greatest cheat. girl can lie!!
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by greedie1(f): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
@ op, ur matter tire person abeg. u knew about her indiscretions and still chose to be intimate with her without protection now you are saddled with a baby that is possibly not yours.whats more? u went ahead to marry someone u feel nothing for and allow her parents to control ur actions.

i can only conclude that you have a death wish...living an unhappy life wen u can make amends. with ur exposure,one would think that you know that u.can take care of the baby without marrying the mother. do u even care for a paternity test?

D ex nailed it. poor you
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by Popowaa: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
You dont need just the paternity test u need an AIDS test as well.Dont marry her even if u find out the baby is urs(and i'm sure it might not be urs).She is forcing u to marry her becos her ex is married and i promise you she will sleep with every male close to you if u marry her.Sign ur death warrant by marrying her and u will die from BP or heart attack soon.
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by zoeseeker: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Madam, I wont be stupid to marry someone I dont see as a wife...WE ARE NOT MARRIED!!!

She is a lil over seven months pregnant, patiently waiting for the baby, although she swears her life it's mine...(but who trusts the words of an unstable woman like that again!!!)

gree-die:
@ op, ur matter tire person abeg. u knew about her indiscretions and still chose to be intimate with her without protection now you are saddled with a baby that is possibly not yours.whats more? u went ahead to marry someone u feel nothing for and allow her parents to control ur actions.

i can only conclude that you have a death wish...living an unhappy life wen u can make amends. with ur exposure,one would think that you know that u.can take care of the baby without marrying the mother. do u even care for a paternity test?

D ex nailed it. poor you
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by Arosa(m): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Love is wicked! angry
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by greedie1(f): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
zoe.seeker:

Madam, I wont be stupid to marry someone I dont see as a wife...WE ARE NOT MARRIED!!!

She is a lil over seven months pregnant, patiently waiting for the baby, although she swears her life it's mine...(but who trusts the words of an unstable woman like that again!!!)

ok but u ve done the introduction? thats a step in the right direction won't you say?
Re: Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
I only have one thing to say @OP END TIME THINGS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Adulterous Countries In The World / Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) / Pls Advice, Mu Hubby Is Cheating On Me Cos I Saw The Love Text Sent To A Lady On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.