Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (107793 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics / The Types Of Passengers In Airline / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by victokafor(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Rip to all that are involved... its disheartening...Abeg what is the name of the Airline?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by W3xy1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by blackmale500: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
U235weapongrade:

Confirm!! The unknown person on the manifest (list of survivors) has to be Gbenja obasanjo.
how will the unknown person be gbenga obasanjo? its easier to recognise him na...
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by gidjah(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
in d quoted words of d gone hero (FELLA ANIKULAPO);DEAD BODY GET ACCIDENT YEPA!! D OWNER OF D DEAD BODY TOO GET ACCIDENT YEPA!! DS NA DOUBLE WAHALLA FOR DEAD BODY & D OWNER OF DEAD BODY! !!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by uche08(m): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Before he became a governor, Olusegun Kokumo Agagu was the Aviation Minister under Olusegun Obasanjo. Under his watch Aviation sector in Nigeria became a death trap and a nightmare for many travellers. Mr. Agagu he helped his pocket. A few years later, his dead body “re-died” alongside of his many other family members. This reminds me of Abdukarim Adisa as minister of Works. Although he was from Ilorin, Adisa refused to fix the Ibadan Ilorin road. Few years later he died in an accident on the same road. I hope all the other imbeciles ruling Nigeria know that life & death can also be a metaphor. Corruption has a way of fighting back, when you least expect it. Fix Nigeria. You will not only invariably fix your family in the process, but your future, and your future resting place

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Abbey2sam(m): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Guiffre: So sad....may their gentle soul rest in peace.

Who told you their souls was gentle?

RIP to the dead
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Okeikpu(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
Wow! What a sad news!! May their souls be with God. Hmmm,, mostly the folks with their name.. started from A survived.....
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tunji okusanya appeared twice on that list!

First 1: Tunji Okunsanya
Second 1: Olatunji Okunsanya

Guess one should be for gbenga Obj! Not sure o, just guessing
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by choosenking(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
gratiaeo:
And you expect plane flown by this names above not crash?
Plane flown by aboki, You don enter aboki Okada before?
.....nah true talk jare
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by MosD: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
The list is some how wobble, I'm not sure its the officially released one
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Cronyy: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
What about Gbenga Obasanjo?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by MeAboki(m): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
gratiaeo:
Forgive me immediately i saw that name vex nearly kill me.
Why person go carry plane give aboki with all this news of suicide bombing and boko haram. Smh to Nigeria

Word has it that when your mama was cruising Allen Avenue , one long aboki prick ffuck am reach you inside im belle, thats why you came out mentally deformed for that kind of statement.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by tobaaro(m): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
BrAkingNews: [img]http://2.bp..com/-4QjFDPMCQvk/Uk2cpnVIpSI/AAAAAAAAyXk/Zv6Q83Mrn1c/s400/plane.jpg[/img]

5 people out of the 27 people on board survived. See the list of passengers and those who survived below according to thenationonlineng.net. Sad!

Passengers

Feyi Agagu

Femi Akinsanya

Akintunde Joseph

Akeem Akintunde

Tunji Okusanya

Chijioke Duru

Kingsley Amaechi

Deji Afolabi

Mrs. E.O. Alabi

Daji Bernard

Deji Falae

Samson Hassan

Olatunji Okusanya

Crew members
Capt. Yakubu

Flight officer Oyinlola

Engr. Saroh Elaiye

Flight dispatcher Ibrahim

Mr. Felix Tatoye

Cabin attendant Owolabi

Cabin attendant Samson.

The survivors are;

1. Agagu Feyi - Survivor
2. Akintunde Taiwo - Survivor
3. Akintunde Akeem - Survivor
4. Akinsanya Femi - Survivor
5. Unknown male - Survivor

For more latest news updates and gists visits http://www.newsinigeria..com

Is it just me or are there 2 Tunji Okusanya's on board?
Is this an authentic list at all?
Why dont the figures add up?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Nonywendy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Archildao: Abi dat unknown person na stowaway?
lol
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by shadelek(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
uche08: Before he became a governor, Olusegun Kokumo Agagu was the Aviation Minister under Olusegun Obasanjo. Under his watch Aviation sector in Nigeria became a death trap and a nightmare for many travellers. Mr. Agagu he helped his pocket. A few years later, his dead body “re-died” alongside of his many other family members. This reminds me of Abdukarim Adisa as minister of Works. Although he was from Ilorin, Adisa refused to fix the Ibadan Ilorin road. Few years later he died in an accident on the same road. I hope all the other imbeciles ruling Nigeria know that life & death can also be a metaphor. Corruption has a way of fighting back, when you least expect it. Fix Nigeria. You will not only invariably fix your family in the process, but your future, and your future resting place
Guy its a lie, Abdulkareem Adisa had an accident along Omu Aran road nt Ibadan road. I could remember the spot where it happened coz its nt far frm my residence

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by foyeks2001(f): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yes...the MIC boss and his son...both died
austushi1: Tunji okusanya appeared twice on that list!

First 1: Tunji Okunsanya
Second 1: Olatunji Okunsanya

Guess one should be for gbenga Obj! Not sure o, just guessing
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]God be with us till we meet again...RIP.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by oluxy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
I thought it was 30 people on board as earlier announced more so, I heard Gbenga Obasanjo was on the plane..

News and media report in Nigeria, omly God can help..
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Oguieke(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
gratiaeo:
And you expect plane flown by this names above not crash?
Plane flown by aboki, You don enter aboki Okada before?
i reason with u o, aboki pilot. nawao
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by gratiaeo(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
blaqoracle: descendant of slave, you have started again.
Imbe.cile son of grave a digger.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Ib10001: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
tobaaro:

Is it just me or are there 2 Tunji Okusanya's on board?
Is this an authentic list at all?
Why dont the figures add up?
father and son,too bad
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by otokx(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
so what is the latest?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by tonididdy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
GEJ will set up a committee to look into the
matter grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by LasBonBoi: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
BrAkingNews: [img]http://2.bp..com/-4QjFDPMCQvk/Uk2cpnVIpSI/AAAAAAAAyXk/Zv6Q83Mrn1c/s400/plane.jpg[/img]

5 people out of the 27 people on board survived. See the list of passengers and those who survived below according to thenationonlineng.net. Sad!

Passengers

Feyi Agagu

Femi Akinsanya

Akintunde Joseph

Akeem Akintunde

Tunji Okusanya

Chijioke Duru

Kingsley Amaechi

Deji Afolabi

Mrs. E.O. Alabi

Daji Bernard

Deji Falae

Samson Hassan

Olatunji Okusanya

Crew members
Capt. Yakubu

Flight officer Oyinlola

Engr. Saroh Elaiye

Flight dispatcher Ibrahim

Mr. Felix Tatoye

Cabin attendant Owolabi

Cabin attendant Samson.

The survivors are;

1. Agagu Feyi - Survivor
2. Akintunde Taiwo - Survivor
3. Akintunde Akeem - Survivor
4. Akinsanya Femi - Survivor
5. Unknown male - Survivor

For more latest news updates and gists visits http://www.newsinigeria..com

May their soul RIP and God have mercy on Nigerian Aviation Industry.

They survived in alphabetical order!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by tonididdy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
uche08: Before he became a governor, Olusegun Kokumo Agagu was the Aviation Minister under Olusegun Obasanjo. Under his watch Aviation sector in Nigeria became a death trap and a nightmare for many travellers. Mr. Agagu he helped his pocket. A few years later, his dead body “re-died” alongside of his many other family members. This reminds me of Abdukarim Adisa as minister of Works. Although he was from Ilorin, Adisa refused to fix the Ibadan Ilorin road. Few years later he died in an accident on the same road. I hope all the other imbeciles ruling Nigeria know that life & death can also be a metaphor. Corruption has a way of fighting back, when you least expect it. Fix Nigeria. You will not only invariably fix your family in the process, but your future, and your future resting place
OMGee Lol grin serves em right
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by AdeniyiA(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
a person named 'unknown male' also survived,
Nigeriaaaaa.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.