Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

foreigners chillout joint. - Foreign Affairs (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / foreigners chillout joint. (136114 Views)

Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by NadiaSA1(f): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2014
paniki:

But Swatis don't know how to pronounce "z" they replace it with a "t".
l mix zulu nd swati...

I'm zulu/swati but live in a area where they mostly speak swati
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2014
Nadia_SA1: l mix zulu nd swati...

I'm zulu/swati but live in a area where they mostly speak swati
why DD u delete us then?

@ All49ja the only uncivilized person on this thread is you.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: why DD u delete us then?

@ All49ja the only uncivilized person on this thread is you.

I like Nadia_SA1 for being intelligent.

That is rude,lady.I am a modern man in a modern world, that is the best way to describe who I am.

I would rather you come to term with me in this discussion to avoid some disturbing posts from me.You know I can as well do that.

Thank you.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija:
I like Nadia_SA1 for being intelligent.

That is rude,lady.I am a modern man in a modern world, that is the best way to describe who I am.

I would rather you come to term with me in this discussion to avoid some disturbing posts from me.You know I can as well do that.

Thank you.
I don't care who you like or who you don't, if you don't abide by the rules of this forum then we might have problems.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 07, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: I don't care who you like or who you don't, if you don't abide by the rules of this forum then we might have problems.
Oh,please. Comeon lady,I would only give you to my boys to deal with just to remind you of who I am. I am super-high hottie. You cannot do anything. And, there will be no problems because I can handle your type with ease. You should probably threaten your friends with that kind of statement not me. Jeez!

Wow! Lady, you got some balls like superman to dare me on this thread. Okay! Let's stop and reason like civilized people for once. Actually, you are the one with civility problem here and I don't know why South African blacks always show signs of primitiveness.

Thank you.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by FKO1(m): 6:58am On Jan 07, 2014
all4naija:
Oh,please. Comeon lady,I would only give you to my boys to deal with just to remind you of who I am. I am super-high hottie. You cannot do anything. And, there will be no problems because I can handle your type with ease. You should probably threaten your friends with that kind of statement not me. Jeez!

Wow! Lady, you got some balls like superman to dare me on this thread. Okay! Let's stop and reason like civilized people for once. Actually, you are the one with civility problem here and I don't know why South African blacks always show signs of primitiveness.

Thank you.

CHAIRMAN IT'S TIME TO BACKOFF ,WONT WANT TO C ANOTHER SA VS NAIJA THREAD
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Adamskuty(m): 7:17am On Jan 07, 2014
all4naija:

Thank you.

shocked grin grin
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2014
all4naija:

Thank you.
Grow up dude, real men don't bully ladies on the internet mtcheew. Good morning if you want tongue
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by woky: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2014
all4naija:

Thank you.

grin grin grin grin

Too harsh bro
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by woky: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: Grow up dude, real men don't bully ladies on the internet mtcheew. Good morning if you want tongue
is that all you have to say
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2014
Even now re sale busy ka di ntwa? Kganti a re lape
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
soil_sista: Even now re sale busy ka di ntwa? Kganti a re lape
nobody is fighting, I see the names are pilling up, its gonna be a good year....tyres I mean.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by boron10(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: nobody is fighting, I see the names are pilling up, its gonna be a good year....tyres I mean.
Hey, what's up, it's been ages, hope you're cool? Just wanted to hala. Kinda missed you. Take care. Byeee
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
boron10:
Hey, what's up, it's been ages, hope you're cool? Just wanted to hala. Kinda missed you. Take care. Byeee

So Boron, this is who you're cheating on me with??! angry
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
boron10:
Hectic but all is good, how's u?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
soil_sista:
shocked shocked grin interesting.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by boron10(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
soil_sista:
Hahahahahaha.
You didn't allow me to pay your lobola, so I moved on. However, I believe African tradition allows polygamy. If you won't mind sha grin
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by boron10(m): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: Hectic but all is good, how's u?
I'm cool too. Kinda stressed. Came to NL to unwind.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
boron10:
I'm cool too. Kinda stress. Came to NL to unwind.
you didn't mention stress, what's up? Mind sharing?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by boron10(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: you didn't mention stress, what's up? Mind sharing?
It's work work work and work.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
boron10:
It's work work work and work.
I understand, I guess wen it comes to your career you gotta do what you love, what keeps you going and motivates you so you won't get bored along the way.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by boron10(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: I understand, I guess wen it comes to your career you gotta do what you love, what keeps you going and motivates you so you won't get bored along the way.
In a place like Nigeria, you hold on to the available job in sight while waiting for opportunity of your dream career to present itself.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
boron10:
In a place like Nigeria, you hold on to the available job in sight while waiting for opportunity of your dream career to present itself.
if an opportunity doesn't present itself, create one.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by boron10(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: if an opportunity doesn't present itself, create one.
Yes, i'm working to make enough money for me to invest.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Beennkumar(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Cool thread cool
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2014
boron10:
I forgive you! grin grin grin .

Thank you.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:10am On Jan 08, 2014
Beennkumar: Cool thread cool
Nice name and welcome sir...smiley
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 08, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: Nice name and welcome sir...smiley
That is good. I can see you are trying to be respectful. But, it doesn't necessarily means you have to become slave to people by calling them sir all the time. We are not in the military.I am just saying it! You are your own lady and must raise your head high.

Thank you.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Beennkumar(m): 7:00am On Jan 08, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: Nice name and welcome sir...smiley
Thank you, but sir makes me feel a bit old. grin

You can just call me Ben. smiley
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by boron10(m): 7:52am On Jan 08, 2014
Beennkumar:
Thank you, but sir makes me feel a bit old. grin

You can just call me Ben. smiley

shocked shocked shocked
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Beennkumar(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2014
boron10:
shocked shocked shocked
Is there a problem?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by boron10(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2014
Beennkumar:
Is there a problem?
You stole my name

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (92) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.