Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,160 members, 7,957,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

foreigners chillout joint. - Foreign Affairs (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / foreigners chillout joint. (147564 Views)

Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Boy, bye. No South African cares what a Nigerian thinks anyway. I'm done talking to you. Dismissed!
SAYONARA ONNA NO KO
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
soilsista:
Sorry to butt in. You shouldn't paint all of us with the same brush not all of us hate black foreigners otherwise we wouldn't be here. It's the same as you guys telling us that not say all Nigerians are drug-pushers, pimps, 419ers and all that. Have you even been to SA sef? Or you've drawn your conclusion based on the few 'Southies' you'veinterinteracted with here? Every country has their share of good and bad people. No country is made up of saints only, TRUST!!
OH WELL ANOTHER LEVEL HEADED SOUTHIE...
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Gezina. Bayabhora ababantu in this site! Yho! Bandikhumbuza of that saying "Ikhanda elinosimende". Thixo! Ujola nabo? Why are you here? Hope I'm not being too forward lol.
Oh, I went to school that side, Iona Convent. Lol yes bayadika shame but sometimes they do it on purpose they want a reaction from us. I was Googling Flavour's lyrics and it directed me here so I decided to see what's what and I liked it AND yes ngijola nabo undecided I sometimes ask myself where I get isibindi esi'ngaka! What about you? I like how you got straight to the point!! No wasting time
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
soilsista:
Oh, I went to school that side, Iona Convent. Lol yes bayadika shame but sometimes they do it on purpose they want a reaction from us. I was Googling Flavour's lyrics and it directed me here so I decided to see what's what and I liked it AND yes ngijola nabo undecided I sometimes ask myself where I get isibindi esi'ngaka! What about you? I like how you got straight to the point!! No wasting time

Unesibindi sana! No, andijoli nabo & don't think I ever will. I don't like abantu aba narrow minded as this. It'd drive me nuts. My boo ubuya overseas & easy going lol.

Interesting that you went to school there. How did that come about? It doesn't seem habitable at all kaloku sana. On top of that it is full of izibhanxa zodwa. Could never deal. Sorry.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Unesibindi sana! No, andijoli nabo & don't think I ever will. I don't like abantu aba narrow minded as this. It'd drive me nuts. My boo ubuya overseas & easy going lol.

Interesting that you went to school there. How did that come about? It doesn't seem habitable at all kaloku sana. On top of that it is full of izibhanxa zodwa. Could never deal. Sorry.
Lol NO! I meant I went to school ko Gezina lol!! Not all Nigerians are bad, I've seen with my friends. We have intelligent conversations and we learn a lot from each other even with Mr Man. NL has a special breed of Nigerians shame and I've learnt to ignore them. So, what brings you here?

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
soilsista:
Lol NO! I meant I went to school ko Gezina lol!! Not all Nigerians are bad, I've seen with my friends. We have intelligent conversations and we learn a lot from each other even with Mr Man. NL has a special breed of Nigerians shame and I've learnt to ignore them. So, what brings you here?

Oh, you meant the convent school on Flower St ? You know Sister Gorretti? My friend also studied there.

Yeah, I know they're not all bad. I know a few good ones myself. But these ones here are damn fruitcakes.

How I came across this site? I was googling something, can't remember what it was now & one of the threads on this site showed up. I didn't sign-up for quite some time though, just browsing & laughing.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by FKO1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Gezina. Bayabhora ababantu in this site! Yho! Bandikhumbuza of that saying "Ikhanda elinosimende". Thixo! Ujola nabo? Why are you here? Hope I'm not being too forward lol.

People in this site are boring. um "yoh" . They remind me of the saying "an elephants head" Jesus! Are you dating them? Why are you here? Hope I'm not being too forwardcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Oh, you meant the convent school on Flower St ? You know Sister Gorretti? My friend also studied there.

Yeah, I know they're not all bad. I know a few good ones myself. But these ones here are damn fruitcakes.

How I came across this site? I was googling something, can't remember what it was now & one of the threads on this site showed up. I didn't sign-up for quite some time though, just browsing & laughing.
Yebuuur that one! No, I don't tjooo I finished there ages ago. I come here to destress
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
FKO1:

People in this site are boring. um "yoh" . They remind me of the saying "an elephants head" Jesus! Are you dating them? Why are you here? Hope I'm not being too forwardcheesy
Lol see this one! Oya clap for yourself cheesy
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
soilsista:
Yebuuur that one! No, I don't tjooo I finished there ages ago. I come here to destress

cheesy @ distressing. We all need a few lolz a day to doctors at bay.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
FKO1:

LMAO!!! Gold star for you. Where did you learn Xhosa, wena?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
FKO1:

By the way, you're endearing smiley Completely warmed my heart lol.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by FKO1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
soilsista:
Lol see this one! Oya clap for yourself cheesy
lol *clapping*

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by FKO1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

LMAO!!! Gold star for you. Where did you learn Xhosa, wena?
xhosa i thought it was sotho,my friend on bbm she is sotho ,she translated it for me ...
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
FKO1: xhosa i thought it was sotho,my friend on bbm she is sotho ,she translated it for me ...

Maybe she knows Xhosa then. You're adorable. Honestly, you made me laugh. Really took me by suprise. Where are you staying in South Africa? Folks like you are refreshing.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
FKO1:

HAHAHA BURSTED NICE ONE BRO....@BOLDED SOUTHIES WILL NEVER CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by FKO1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Maybe she knows Xhosa then. You're adorable. Honestly, you made me laugh. Really took me by suprise. Where are you staying in South Africa? Folks like you are refreshing.
i guess she does,i am in nigeria
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
FKO1: i guess she does,i am in nigeria

Too bad you're too far. You're kewl cheesy
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
FKO1: i guess she does,i am in nigeria
It looks like Nigerians won't change either...
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
soilsista:

lol why utsho njalo? You think he is fibbing?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
The mods in this section are fast!! Whose post got hidden? shocked
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by FKO1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Too bad you're too far. You're kewl cheesy
kkk tanx
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by FKO1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
soilsista:
hmmm
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
FKO1: hmmm
I know I'm not lying!!

Odaro everyone kiss
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
soilsista:
I know I'm not lying!!

Odaro everyone kiss
odaro missthing
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: odaro missthing
Ekaro sthandwa!! Trust you slept well. Where in SA are you?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:09am On Sep 14, 2014
So where is everyone from
Me I'm from cameroun
Ethnic group( Beti ) also known as fang beti or Ekang

Hello people

2 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2014
soilsista:
Ekaro sthandwa!! Trust you slept well. Where in SA are you?
was in (Katlehong) for the past week just came back this morning.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Chilexm: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
NIGERIA'S AIRFORCE DECLARES
ITS ONLY FIGHTER JET
PARTICIPATING IN THE FIGHT
AGAINST BOKO HARAM
TERRORISTS MISSING click on www.inspillex..com for more details
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2014
And you wonder why I got pissed the other day about 'sandals'? See what y'all are spewing?!
This 'holier than Thou', i'm better than you rubbish is annoying! Why speak in a different language if you are bold enough for a response?! Many Nigerian men are awesome!!! Better than most South African men, so dating them will also be super awesome!!!

Smh!!! You can do better!!! @soilsista. see the birds you flocking with? undecided

YYN

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
yeyenatu: And you wonder why I got pissed the other day about 'sandals'? See what y'all are spewing?!
This 'holier than Thou', i'm better than you rubbish is annoying! Why speak in a different language if you are bold enough for a response?! Many Nigerian men are awesome!!! Better than most South African men, so dating them will also be super awesome!!!
Smh!!! You can do better!!! @soilsista. see the birds you flocking with? undecided
YYN
So freedom of speech is not allowed in this forum? It's fine for you people to talk bad about us but we can't do the same? Na wa oo!! And please, keep your awesome Nigerian men to yourselves because we can do without them!! I've said my own, don't quote me again angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (92) (Reply)

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.