Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (517848 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2013
Sal C: Good morning Brethren. May this day be highly favoured for us.

@italo I see up post up there but can't reply adequately now, my battery is running down, just ignore the unreasonble threads out there and reply the ones you can, Don't let anyone rope you into doing their bidding.

Am sorry about the meditation thread, I will do my best to ignore silly post there henceforth.
@Damerry pls take note of that too, let's bring back the sanity of that thread.

@ POPE11 welcome back.
@Woky, Syncan, Uben, Rich4god and all, do have a nice day ahead.

God bless you as you get stronger by the day. Good morning all and a nice day to you all, my special thoughts in prayer still goes out to Rich4God and family...not forgetting Mr Al.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2013
Sal C: Good morning Brethren. May this day be highly favoured for us.

@italo I see up post up there but can't reply adequately now, my battery is running down, just ignore the unreasonble threads out there and reply the ones you can, Don't let anyone rope you into doing their bidding.

Am sorry about the meditation thread, I will do my best to ignore silly post there henceforth.

@ POPE11 welcome back.
@Woky, Syncan, Uben, Rich4god and all, do have a nice day ahead.
Thank you and same to you
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2013
Please do not reply that heretic called enigma
Please please I beg you we want a heretic free thread .thank you for your understanding
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 7:05am On Nov 21, 2013
italo: Is it against Catholic doctrine to report trespassers to the authorities?

Why do we allow people derail our threads when we can take them to the moderators (even though the mods too might have anti-Catholic bias)

If this organism came into Catechism class or a venue for Catholic meeting spewing his trash, would we not hand him over to security/Police?

Well you've got a point...but somehow I saw myself praying for him this morning...that Divine light should guide his path.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2013
Syncan:

Well you've got a point...but somehow I saw myself praying for him this morning...that Divine light should guide his path.
Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2013
woky: Amen
check your mail
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2013
woky: tnkx and you too

e be lyk say una no dy pay nepa bill.. Lol
bring ya fone mak i helep u charge am.. #35 par bar
Chai you no try o.
Well am back, fully charged. When one door closes, others open immediately.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2013
Wow, so you say u are not a catholic, what them are you doing in a catholic only thread?
Enigma:

Thank you, but you need to be clear on that! smiley I am not part of the Roman Catholic Church ---- only the catholic i.e. universal Church. wink

You and your friends are dishonest and in any event historically Roman Catholic arguments have always been based on lies and fraud. wink

The problem of you and your friend is that in me you run into someone more than capable of both exposing and debunking Roman Catholic fraud and falsehoods! wink

I do not wish to discuss anything. I post whatever I feel necessary whereever and whenever. smiley

cool

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2013
Nice thread
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2013
Sal C: Chai you no try o.
Well am back, fully charged. When one door closes, others open immediately.
Lol grin

u ar welcm
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2013
POPE II: check your mail
hav seen it, tnkx
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 7:24am On Nov 21, 2013
FrancisTony: Nice thread
Nice thread indeed bro.. Good to see you

sal.c pls welcm Tony

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2013
@babestell you just peeped yesterday without saying hi.
These daughters of Mary have been away for some time Chidima, Thersa and Okpurukata.
May the Lord bless and keep you stedfast in his love.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2013
With gratitude to God and heart full of joy; we wholeheartedly welcome you to this Catholic home Francis Tony.
Feel free to stop by often with your contributions and God will never cease to bless you.

Glad to see you bear the name of two great saints.
ONCE AGAIN "YOU ARE WELCOME"

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2013
welcome among your brethren bro .
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2013
try69 when wil u stop peepin?

Abeg fall in joooor grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Enigma(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2013
Ubenedictus: Wow, so you say u are not a catholic, what them are you doing in a catholic only thread?

You know something? I deliberately held back on one or two posts yesterday because I wanted to see your (further) reaction to a couple of posts. Now, that I've done it and that you have done as I expected it is now confirmed that you are a hypocrite.

On other threads, you ask me to be civil and not be sarcastic towards you Roman Catholics. Then you come here to start a conversation about me; you and your fellows then start raining insults on me behind my back. Not only did you fail to caution your cowardly compatriots, you also joined in. Since my initial posts in this thread about that, other Roman Catholics including my other crybaby (who is increasingly proving to be cretinous) have rained further abuse on me. You keep quiet.

Final straw, having brought my name up here and abused me with your compatriots, you now complain what I'm doing on a "Catholic" thread! Incredible hypocrisy. wink

Well I am here now. Let me see you and especially my cretinous crybaby push me off the thread. smiley

cool

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2013
Biko ignore

@Woky *waiting*
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Enigma(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2013
Lol, the pain of two of my crybabies is so bad they are thinking of going to Police. grin

It is not good to be wedded to lies and fraud; when the light of truth is shone on lies and fraud, this is what happens - it tends to cause pain to children of darkness. wink

smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2013
How do they select mods for this section?

Do we have a Catholic mod? If no why is that? We are without any doubt the biggest Christian congregation/denomination. Abeg Italo ,ube, syncan you guys should do something
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Enigma(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2013
When Roman Catholics talk or boast about numbers, many of them are ignorant that they might be subjecting themselves to a curse. Here is what one "pope" said: wink

"To one who says, 'Authority is nothing else but numbers and the sum total of material strength,' let him be anathema." "pope" Pius IX

smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2013
My brethren ignore wink

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2013
POPE II: How do they select mods for this section?

Do we have a Catholic mod? If no why is that? We are without any doubt the biggest Christian congregation/denomination. Abeg Italo ,ube, syncan you guys should do something
lolz.. Not that easy as u tink
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2013
POPE II: Biko ignore

@Woky *waiting*
is like u have not read my last mail..

Check
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2013
woky: is like u have not read my last mail..

Check
I saw it and I replied check yours
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2013
woky: lolz.. Not that easy as u tink
that's the least seun hould have done , is it not obvious that the mods can't be knowledgeable about Catholic doctrine. Besides he doesn't ignore the divisions in Christianity , the non catholic mods will be reluctant to ban their protestantbrothers , they don't share our sensibilityv. How can someone call Mary n Ant and not get a ban ? A harlot and go free ? It is very difficult to b unbiased so I don't blame but need for a Catholic mod is too obvious for us to cross our arms and see our faith being rubbished and dragged in the mud .

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2013
POPE II: that's the least seun hould have done , is it not obvious that the mods can't be knowledgeable about Catholic doctrine. Besides he doesn't ignore the divisions in Christianity , the non catholic mods will be reluctant to ban their protestantbrothers , they don't share our sensibilityv. How can someone call Mary n Ant and not get a ban ? A harlot and go free ? It is very difficult to b unbiased so I don't blame but need for a Catholic mod is too obvious for us to cross our arms and see our faith being rubbished and dragged in the mud .
Having or not having a Catholic mod shouldn't be our concern for now, what is needed is an unbiased mod who does things right.
If someone who calls him or herself a christian decideds to insult Mary in other to infuriate the Catholics, all i do is laugh at them because that won't make God degrade our blessed mother rather they are actually offending God who placed her in that position.
So please brethren lets face our business here and ignore the distractions.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2013
POPE II: How do they select mods for this section?

Selection of mods is entirely Seun's call, during the last selection, I tried to make a push for striktlymi but that is history. Sal C is right, the criteria seun used was "born again", and all it needs is such a selected one to actually be a christian in deed, sentiments apart. Despite excusable frailties, they really aren't doing badly, with the enormity of the task they face. So far, only Muslims have succeeded in discussing in peace.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by damerry(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sal C:

Noted smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
how are my people doing?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sal C: Having or not having a Catholic mod shouldn't be our concern for now, what is needed is an unbiased mod who does things right.
If someone who calls him or herself a christian decideds to insult Mary in other to infuriate the Catholics, all i do is laugh at them because that won't make God degrade our blessed mother rather they are actually offending God who placed her in that position.
So please brethren lets face our business here and ignore the distractions.
I don't want to be confrontational, but I do not agree with you , I mean I like your spirit and mindset but we must be able to defend our faith and interests .God himself asked us to do so
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Syncan:

Selection of mods is entirely Seun's call, during the last selection, I tried to make a push for striktlymi but that is history. Sal C is right, the criteria seun used was "born again", and all it needs is such a selected one to actually be a christian in deed, sentiments apart. Despite excusable frailties, they really aren't doing badly, with the enormity of the task they face. So far, only Muslims have succeeded in discussing in peace.
are you aware that most of them if not all don't hide their anti catholic sentiments? I repeat anti catholic?
What's born again?
Maybe we should ask for a treaty with Muslims and relocate our threads there as long as we don't preach against Islam or don't try to convert them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.