Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (518156 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by justjify(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2015
Kamsified:

Like who I called u na to let u know I'm back but your phone was switched off

Are you sure you called me? :O . Check again biko. BTW, welcome back. What did you get for me?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
justjify:

Are you sure you called me? :O . Check again biko. BTW, welcome back. What did you get for me?
So You don't have my number again? cool

This is for u, Fresh from bakery. Here

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
debbie:
kamsified the amplified sister....i see you,how are you doing?
Hope you are not talking to woky my person?

I'm doing fine o my sis. Thanks

Woky's movement have bn very unpredictable these days embarassed
He can eat whatever he wants if that will make him come back home cheesy smh
Re: A Thread For Catholics by justjify(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Kamsified:

So You don't have my number again? cool

This is for u, Fresh from bakery. Here

Bread and what?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
stunningjudy,

Hi,

Ur face looks resemble. lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For Catholics by stunningjudy(f): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
I'm soooo happy, people join me and thank God and Mother Mary for this easter gift they blessed me with.
I started a 54 days rosary novena which is still on and I kept on praying for a job to keep myself busy before nysc in September. I told Mother Mary that if I can't go for service in May then she should bless me with a job because I won't be jobless by may 1st. I did about 2 interviews and didn't get called, last week I saw an ad and sent my CV, I did a phone interview then had another discussion with the lady on easter Monday. The lady didn't call me yesterday, I was just weak because I had missed 2 jobs already. Infact I refused to bath yesterday until 4pm(I was mourning)..lol. I sent the lady an email stating that I'm still waiting for her. By 10pm last night she asked me to see her today and when I went we discussed again and she said I have the job and asked when I could start. I was just too happy because he frustration of sitting at home and getting fat was becoming too much.
Again, saying the rosary with FAITH didn't disappoint me.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by stunningjudy(f): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
jnrbayano:
stunningjudy,

Hi,

Ur face looks resemble. lipsrsealed
Lolz...don't mind my profile pix
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
stunningjudy:
I'm soooo happy, people join me and thank God and Mother Mary for this easter gift they blessed me with.
I started a 54 days rosary novena which is still on and I kept on praying for a job to keep myself busy before nysc in September. I told Mother Mary that if I can't go for service in May then she should bless me with a job because I won't be jobless by may 1st. I did about 2 interviews and didn't get called, last week I saw an ad and sent my CV, I did a phone interview then had another discussion with the lady on easter Monday. The lady didn't call me yesterday, I was just weak because I had missed 2 jobs already. Infact I refused to bath yesterday until 4pm(I was mourning)..lol. I sent the lady an email stating that I'm still waiting for her. By 10pm last night she asked me to see her today and when I went we discussed again and she said I have the job and asked when I could start. I was just too happy because he frustration of sitting at home and getting fat was becoming too much.

Thanks be to God.

So happy for you. Please make sure you complete this novena.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by stunningjudy(f): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Thanks be to God.

So happy for you. Please make sure you complete this novena.
I'm definitely completing it o. Tanx
Re: A Thread For Catholics by justjify(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
stunningjudy:

To God be the Glory, for the great things He has done. Congratulations stunningjudy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Just reading
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
stunningjudy:
Congratulations dear, may the name of the Lord be praised and honour to our blessed mother.

Your testimony is inspiring .
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
justjify:

Bread and what?
Is that the 'thank u' that I get
Wait until I give the bread to Woky cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
stunningjudy:
Awesome testimony. I rejoice with you sweerie

In Salc's voice, *inspiring indeed*
Re: A Thread For Catholics by stunningjudy(f): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tanx to you all

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 6:49am On Apr 09, 2015
stunningjudy:

May God be praised, I rejoice with you.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2015
How great is your name, O Lord our God, through all the earth!...Psalm 8.

Good morning brethren, a splendid day ahead to all.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 09, 2015
So happy to be here.. Good morning all...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2015
Equalizer:

Nice to have you here too, soon the welcome ministry members will do the needful.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 09, 2015
Syncan:

Nice to have you here too, soon the welcome ministry members will do the needful.
Thanks.. Always good being in the midst of thy brethren..
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2015
Equalizer:

Thanks.. Always good being in the midst of thy brethren..

Yeah it's scriptural bro. Psalm 133:1

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2015
Syncan:
How great is your name, O Lord our God, through all the earth!...Psalm 8.

Good morning brethren, a splendid day ahead to all.
Good morning to you bro. I'm tempted to organise a welcome back party for you tongue
While others gave us up for lent, u gave us up for Easter undecided
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2015
Equalizer:
Good morning to you bro.
Nice to have you here. On behalf of PopeII and council shocked, you're welcome to the house. As often as you can, please come around to leave your comments, prayers, questions,answers or just say hi smiley

Note: Peeping is highly prohibited tongue

Welcome once again

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2015
Kamsified:

Good morning to you bro.
Nice to have you here. On behalf of PopeII and council shocked, you're welcome to the house. As often as you can, please come around to leave your comments, prayers, questions,answers or just say hi smiley

Note: Peeping is highly prohibited tongue

Welcome once again
Thanks.. will try my best to be active in the house..
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2015
Equalizer:

Thanks.. will try my best to be active in the house..
Deal cool
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
ALLELUIA, HE IS RISEN: Acts 3:11-26, Lk. 24:35-48. The apparition of Jesus to His disciples reveals God's initiatives in searching and establishing relationships with us. Even before we go in search of God, He comes to meet us. After the resurrection Jesus appears to the women, to the disciples of Emmaus and to the Apostles. He takes initiatives in each of these apparitions. In fact, He is standing at our door, knocking; if we hear His voice and open the door, He will comes to meet us at different times and in different forms. The disciples were slow to recognise the resurrected Christ. They didn't believe Mary Magdalene, because she was a woman. They startled to find Jesus on the road to Emmaus. And when the Lord came to them behind closed doors, they were troubled, questioning and afraid. They had travelled with Jesus, they had listen to Him, they had witnessed the miracles and yet they are full of doubt. Today, Jesus shows us His face in the stranger on the street, in the voice of a colleague, in the embrace of a loved one. Do we respond to His invitations, do we see Him, do we hear His voice, do we feel His presence? May the Lord draw us from sin and close Himself! Amen!! Good morning and have a pleasant day!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kamsified:

Good morning to you bro. I'm tempted to organise a welcome back party for you tongue
While others gave us up for lent, u gave us up for Easter undecided

Nah. I've been more around than some people, Ubenedictus for instance, I won't even start mentioning Italo, SalC, babestell, vest, MrAladin, hurricanechris...ehm... where dem, dem know themselves.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rich4god:
ALLELUIA, HE IS RISEN: Acts 3:11-26, Lk. 24:35-48. The apparition of Jesus to His disciples reveals God's initiatives in searching and establishing relationships with us. Even before we go in search of God, He comes to meet us. After the resurrection Jesus appears to the women, to the disciples of Emmaus and to the Apostles. He takes initiatives in each of these apparitions. In fact, He is standing at our door, knocking; if we hear His voice and open the door, He will comes to meet us at different times and in different forms. The disciples were slow to recognise the resurrected Christ. They didn't believe Mary Magdalene, because she was a woman. They startled to find Jesus on the road to Emmaus. And when the Lord came to them behind closed doors, they were troubled, questioning and afraid. They had travelled with Jesus, they had listen to Him, they had witnessed the miracles and yet they are full of doubt. Today, Jesus shows us His face in the stranger on the street, in the voice of a colleague, in the embrace of a loved one. Do we respond to His invitations, do we see Him, do we hear His voice, do we feel His presence? May the Lord draw us from sin and close Himself! Amen!! Good morning and have a pleasant day!!!

Amen Amen.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Syncan:

Nah. I've been more around than some people, Ubenedictus for instance, I won't even start mentioning Italo, SalC, babestell, vest, MrAladin, hurricanechris...ehm... where dem, dem know themselves.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by justjify(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kamsified:

Is that the 'thank u' that I get
Wait until I give the bread to Woky cheesy

ookk ooh i am sorry. thanks for the bread.
meanwhile, give who you buy am fo cry
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Syncan:

Did you just include my name? shocked
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
SalC:
Did you just include my name? shocked

hehehehe, even those that were speaking via proxy de talk. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.