Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,555 members, 7,827,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (519828 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 7:13am On Apr 10, 2015
Syncan:

Nah. I've been more around than some people, Ubenedictus for instance, I won't even start mentioning Italo, SalC, babestell, vest, MrAladin, hurricanechris...ehm... where dem, dem know themselves.

But I am here nah.
Or am I not? smiley

Good morning friends
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Syncan:

Nah. I've been more around than some people, Ubenedictus for instance, I won't even start mentioning Italo, SalC, babestell, vest, MrAladin, hurricanechris...ehm... where dem, dem know themselves.
In my dad's voice *comparing bad apples to bad apples* undecided smh
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 7:27am On Apr 10, 2015
justjify:

ookk ooh i am sorry. thanks for the bread.
meanwhile, give who you buy am fo cry
Why d sad face na? I bought that bread just for you na
Oya add a bottle of groundnut to it n pure water cheesy
Can I get a smile now?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Good morning family. A blessed day to all of us
Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 7:34am On Apr 10, 2015
stunningjudy:
I'm soooo happy, people join me and thank God and Mother Mary for this easter gift they blessed me with.
I started a 54 days rosary novena which is still on and I kept on praying for a job to keep myself busy before nysc in September. I told Mother Mary that if I can't go for service in May then she should bless me with a job because I won't be jobless by may 1st. I did about 2 interviews and didn't get called, last week I saw an ad and sent my CV, I did a phone interview then had another discussion with the lady on easter Monday. The lady didn't call me yesterday, I was just weak because I had missed 2 jobs already. Infact I refused to bath yesterday until 4pm(I was mourning)..lol. I sent the lady an email stating that I'm still waiting for her. By 10pm last night she asked me to see her today and when I went we discussed again and she said I have the job and asked when I could start. I was just too happy because he frustration of sitting at home and getting fat was becoming too much.
Again, saying the rosary with FAITH didn't disappoint me.

God's love endureth forever.
Congrats dear, I rejoice with u.

Ehhmm.. Please don't forget to do the needful with your first salary fruit. grin grin. Woky and Jnrbayano are incharge of "first fruit committee" tongue tongue
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2015
hurricaneChris:

Ehhmm.. Please don't forget to do the needful with your first salary fruit. ;d ;d. Woky and Jnrbayano are incharge of "first fruit committee" :p :p

This is the kind of job I like doing without pay.

*dancing atilogwu* cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 8:10am On Apr 10, 2015
hurricaneChris:

But I am here nah.
Or am I not? smiley

Good morning friends
...and...and me too.

Morning all.

Kamsified, if you want to insult us, insult us...

Stop blowing grammar and saying "my daddy's voice." smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by vest(m): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2015
good morning everybody oh! All the ogasas and madams, all the newbies and papammadus enhh! How orna nite be? wel as for me my nite was sengemegeh, soo! wondafuletious nd fantaticable u knw y? U will never beliv dis i saw the holy spirit in my dream for the second tim dis wik dsending on kamsifield nd syncan this tym nt as fire or dove bt lyk heavy snow e jst dey tortori me for body to hear them speak in tungs for the first time mehn! this penticost sunday ga di kpor! Kpor!!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2015
hurricaneChris:

But I am here nah.
Or am I not? smiley

Good morning friends

Yes you're here now. Good morning.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Kamsified:

In my dad's voice *comparing bad apples to bad apples* undecided smh

Yeah, some apples are "badder" than the others.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2015
Kamsified:
Good morning family. A blessed day to all of us

Good morning to you and the brethren, A splendid day ahead to all.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2015
italo:
...and...and me too.

Morning all.

Abi ooooooo!!!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2015
vest:
good morning everybody oh! All the ogasas and madams, all the newbies and papammadus enhh! How orna nite be? wel as for me my nite was sengemegeh, soo! wondafuletious nd fantaticable u knw y? U will never beliv dis i saw the holy spirit in my dream for the second tim dis wik dsending on kamsifield nd syncan this tym nt as fire or dove bt lyk heavy snow e jst dey tortori me for body to hear them speak in tungs for the first time mehn! this penticost sunday ga di kpor! Kpor!!

heeen...heen...heen, if you wan talk something talk am o, how come na only syncan and kamsified, where you dey? And cold Spirit for that matter, Vest when last you check for malaria parasite, e go don reach +++.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by stunningjudy(f): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
hurricaneChris:

Ehhmm.. Please don't forget to do the needful with your first salary fruit. grin grin. Woky and Jnrbayano are incharge of "first fruit committee" tongue tongue
Lol...I'll bear that in mind. Tanx
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
italo:
...and...and me too.

Morning all.

cheesy cheesy ma belle o

I actually got it from my dad o cheesy
In pri 2 I took first position in my class(after so much hard works o) but unfortunately it coincided with when dad moved me to a nearby school. So while I was rejoicing that I came first, my dad wasn't convinced undecided and told my mom that I must have emerged first after comparing bad apples to bad apples embarassed

Syncan coming first among all of you on that list reminded me of that episode cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
hurricaneChris:

jnrbayano:

This is the kind of job I like doing without pay.

Caption this picture of Hurricanechris, jnrbayano and Woky dancing atilogwu on stunningjudy's salary in advance. Imagine cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
vest:
Lol. And I was reading the post with keen interest until I saw my name embarassed lipsrsealed undecided angry
Smh
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Syncan recommends u take paracetamol for the malaria parasite but if symptom persists after Sunday, pls consult Salc a doctor cool

Re: A Thread For Catholics by stunningjudy(f): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kamsified:

Caption this picture of Hurricanechris, jnrbayano and Woky dancing atilogwu on stunningjudy's salary in advance. Imagine cheesy
Hahahahahaha...serious dance o cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kamsified:

Kamsified cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2015
PROCLAIM THE GOOD NEWS: Acts 4:13-21, Mk 16:9-15. For the Jewish officials to acknowledge that a man crippled since birth has been cured through the power of Jesus would undermine their own authority and would go against their interest. So they command Peter and John not to speak to anyone in the name of Jesus. Their reply - "It is impossible for us not to speak about what we have seen and heard." Earlier, these disciples had failed to believe the witness of the woman and certain eyewitnesses to the resurrection of Jesus. But now because they were filled with the Spirit, they are now filled with the compulsion to speak out. Jesus speaking to us across the years invites us to believe the words of those "who saw Him after He had been raised." We are not eyewitnesses to the events of over 2,000 years ago, but we are aware of today's reality that Jesus lives among us, in the hungry, and in the suffering. And so it should be impossible for us not to speak out about what we see and hear and not to ease the pain of those in whom Christ lives, just as Peter and John felt compelled to call on Jesus to help the crippled man. We speak when we act. Even actions speak louder than voice. May the Lord help all those who govern our Country to exercise their office with justice and compassion, so that they can help promote the peace of the world! Amen!! Good morning and happy weekend!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2015
Rich4god:
PROCLAIM THE GOOD NEWS: Acts 4:13-21, Mk 16:9-15. For the Jewish officials to acknowledge that a man crippled since birth has been cured through the power of Jesus would undermine their own authority and would go against their interest. So they command Peter and John not to speak to anyone in the name of Jesus. Their reply - "It is impossible for us not to speak about what we have seen and heard." Earlier, these disciples had failed to believe the witness of the woman and certain eyewitnesses to the resurrection of Jesus. But now because they were filled with the Spirit, they are now filled with the compulsion to speak out. Jesus speaking to us across the years invites us to believe the words of those "who saw Him after He had been raised." We are not eyewitnesses to the events of over 2,000 years ago, but we are aware of today's reality that Jesus lives among us, in the hungry, and in the suffering. And so it should be impossible for us not to speak out about what we see and hear and not to ease the pain of those in whom Christ lives, just as Peter and John felt compelled to call on Jesus to help the crippled man. We speak when we act. Even actions speak louder than voice. May the Lord help all those who govern our Country to exercise their office with justice and compassion, so that they can help promote the peace of the world! Amen!! Good morning and happy weekend!!!

Amen...especially as we go to the polls again today.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kamsified:

Why won't they include your name when you always appear and disappear like nollywood ghost undecided
chai...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
debbie:
kamsified the amplified sister....i see you,how are you doing?
Hope you are not talking to woky my person?
Nwanyi-oma rapu kamsy, she jst dy enta me anyhow these day..

Emmm.. U bring food come cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kamsified:

I'm doing fine o my sis. Thanks

Woky's movement have bn very unpredictable these days embarassed
He can eat whatever he wants if that will make him come back home cheesy smh
Lol

Nne, I knw say u no happi ask I dy appear dy disappear like NEPA, but no be my fault, na villa I dy and network no dy my villa, even as I dy type this post now, na ontop ukwa tree I dy embarassed jst pray make I no fall.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
hurricaneChris:

Awww.. Thanks for informing her.. We will do the job with all pleasure cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
jnrbayano:

This is the kind of job I We like doing without pay.

Re: A Thread For Catholics by btoks: 5:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Happy Easter season all and wishing you a blessed divine mercy sunday.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2015
As we celebrate today, May His Love and Mercy which emboldens us to call Him Father, continue to renew our lives. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2015
My little contribution here. Glory to Jesus, Honor to Mary.

A pastor was struggling to prepare his sermon and didn't want to be disturbed by his five year old daughter, so he removed a map of the world from his study, tore it into pieces and gave it to her to assemble with the promise that he would answer all her questions and play with her when she was done. He knew she would never be able to fix it. To his amazement, in less than five minutes, she returned to him in his study with the map in perfect shape, every continent and every country in its place. The surprised father asked, ''Honey, u don't know anything about geography, so how did u fix the world so easily and quickly? The five year old girl smiled sweetly and replied, ''The picture of JESUS was at back of the map and i knew that if i have JESUS in the right place, the whole world would be in perfect shape.'' That was just the right inspiration he needed for his sermon. He thanked his daughter and prepared a powerful sermon on the subject 'Fix your world by placing JESUS at the right place.' Just place JESUS in his rightful place and your life will be in order.I hope you understand this just like I do. Spread it to the world, let them know that THEIR WORLD CAN NOT BE COMPLETELY FIXED WITHOUT JESUS...

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2015
LET US APPROACH THE THRONE OF MERCY: Acts 4:32-35, 1 Jn 5:1-6, Jn 20:19-31. On this second Sunday of Easter, the Divine Mercy Sunday, we the community of believers come together to continue to express our joy, unity and faith in the risen Christ. As we celebrate the victory of Christ over death, the world and, all oppressive forces, one thing should be paramount in our minds: Unity. The first reading of this Sunday from Acts of the Apostles begins with the will of Jesus that we be one. The early Christian community lived, testified and expressed this unity in their community. We must make sure that all and sundry experiences the power of Christ’s resurrection through unity of purpose, sharing and caring for one another and, even for those who were not Christians. Therefore, our second reading places a task on us as a community of faith. This task is to help others believe that Jesus Christ has truly risen. It is to help those who are still indifferent to the good news and, those who still live under the shadow of darkness experience the new life released by the risen Lord. This is very important in a world where all we hear every day is about wars, bombing, hatred, accidents, shooting, massacre, fighting, killing, broken marriages, broken relationship and fractured families; threats of all kinds to lives an properties and, of course fear of the unknown. We must accept and bring the peace of the risen Christ to our families, to our neighbours, to our communities and our world. Also in our world today we have many peace lacking and, troubled Thomas’ who are yet to believe that Jesus Christ is the risen Lord, or that his resurrection brought them life eternal. May the Lord have Mercy on us and grant us salvation! Good morning and happy Divine Mercy Sunday!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.