Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (527958 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Syncan:

Beloved bro, Which paragraph of the post is the question from?
None actually, just curiosity. The way you interact suggest so
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Syncan:

Beloved bro, Which paragraph of the post is the question from?
lol....

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rich4god:
Plz, if you see your mother in-law, be security concious grin grin.... I heard she went to Sambisa to join BH in training... Dont know when she will be back... tongue tongue
Lol cheesy seems you still can't come to term with the fact that you saw me in hijab. Get over it son! I do that sometimes.

No be only sambisa na iraq I go cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
SalC:
Lol cheesy seems you still can't come to term with the fact that you saw me in hijab. Get over it son! I don't that sometimes.

What? shocked
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
SalC:
Lol cheesy seems you still can't come to term with the fact that you saw me in hijab. Get over it son! I don't that sometimes.

My zing.... shey you dey hear wetin your MIL dey talk.... soon na IS she go join.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Kamsified:
What? shocked
lol..... na to carry anti bumb squad keep close by...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
Kamsified:
What? shocked
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Kamsified:

What? shocked
Yeah, just like my friend, Kaneez Fatima of Press TV smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rich4god:
My zing.... shey you dey hear wetin your MIL dey talk.... soon na IS she go join.
I can't stop laughing grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rich4god:
You have any?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
October Devotion: Day 6

Novena Prayer:

O God, infinite beauty. Wretched as we are, we approach in humility your throne, with thanksgiving and petition. Thanksgiving for the numerous mercies received from you, and petition for the many needs that weigh heavily on us. Heal our Nation, and Look kindly upon our prayers, especially that the participants in the ongoing synod on family; who we pray for today, and of mine(you may add yours), through the merits of the passion of your son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Pray for us dearest mother Mary, as we offer you this five decades; as a bouquet of roses, with eyes filled with hope and filial love. Amen.

Most Holy Trinity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit- I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifference whereby He is offended. And through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners. Amen.

*Please say the five decades of the Rosary today either individually or in a group; either in bits or whole.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Syncan:

Novena Prayer:

O God, infinite beauty. Wretched as we are, we approach in humility your throne, with thanksgiving and petition. Thanksgiving for the numerous mercies received from you, and petition for the many needs that weigh heavily on us. Heal our Nation, and Look kindly upon our prayers, especially that the participants in the ongoing synod on family; who we pray for today, and of mine(you may add yours), through the merits of the passion of your son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Pray for us dearest mother Mary, as we offer you this five decades; as a bouquet of roses, with eyes filled with hope and filial love. Amen.

Most Holy Trinity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit- I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifference whereby He is offended. And through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners. Amen.

*Please say the five decades of the Rosary today either individually or in a group; either in bits or whole.

Thank you.

May the Synod Fathers be docile to the prompting of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
May God cause the participants in the ongoing synod on family to be and remain open to the leading of the Holy Spirit, so as to conclude rightly to the glory of God and the joy of the church through Christ our Lord.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Syncan:

Novena Prayer:

Syncan always being his brother's Italo's keeper since the days of John the Baptist.

May the participants of the ongoing synod yield to the direction of the Holy Spirit through Christ our Lord. Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2015
Update.....?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2015
from generations to generations, we'll be mindful of God's miracles.

This season few years back, it was as if hopes were lost, aspirations defeated and the helpless devoured.
But thank God, today, we don't look like what we've been through.

My prayer this season is that God almighty will never abandon anyone of us here in his/her times of trial.

happy feast of the holy rosary to u all

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2015
October Devotion: Day 7

Novena Prayer:

O God, infinite beauty. Wretched as we are, we approach in humility your throne, with thanksgiving and petition. Thanksgiving for the numerous mercies received from you, and petition for the many needs that weigh heavily on us. Heal our Nation, and Look kindly upon our prayers, especially that of the victims of boko haram and the victims of terrorism all over the world; who we pray for today, and of mine(you may add yours), through the merits of the passion of your son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Pray for us dearest mother Mary, as we offer you this five decades; as a bouquet of roses, with eyes filled with hope and filial love. Amen.

Cc
Asabeq, MzflexyDeeva, SalC, richieboyn, bluerange, KingMEXX, languageso, try69, HurricaneChris, iykmon, geni, Cocoberry, Coldblooded, Ikegift4real, PrettySpicey, Softysparkyy, Nickymezor, Shine96, Zikangee, Promking, Fidinwala, Chidikus, Leon12, Unongu, leonshom, Hernyolar, Firearm, MarvellousGod, Xynerise, tonaydo, Ikaboy, Jraph, Gregdcutie, Tyina27, gboru, JohnsonEmma, Arookigbo, tobicool, Deogratias1, Oshiano, Lynpetra, syncan, italo, ubenedictus, debbie, Kamsified, MariaGorreti, Chikk, Ify124, babestell, Jnrbayano, Eddyblingzz, FrancisTony, damerry, Vest, btoks, StObaino1, Jaywizee, Frankben, Penny01502, Piro4rl, Othenok, LordOrochimaru, BonnyDominic, ronz, Rufex07, Trendytessy, Amanda2013, Modestdude, BuBBLE, MOBJECTIVE, ChineloSA, Missonas, Agimor, Willy07, zikmarty, Stunningjudy, Aizenosa Maureenah, Rochiq, Rich4god, Woky, POPEII, Cyphercypher, engrtee, Chukwudi44, Peppyluv02, Jenoncam, MrAladin, Hidentity, Burmak, Lordnammy, titoetal, Nomski0, wonda26, Davikk01, Livebullet, Polkabluedot, Tuneller, Dyla, exxell, Clemigho, Lovethywilbedon, Macelliot, Frodobee, Chidima, Mum4all, Pdizzle, dragon2, lacum, Jennydoris, justjify, 3tees, EggovinMma NiceHans Maximu17 Smoothpapuzy, dmandy jamp marksooyinmiebi deracathy Fembleez1 darknez. Tobetoe Grego3 afanda Rose2014 pamcrest Efsco1 PriceOfGarri juzzybabe Magarida ONESON1 glimpse33 youngprofdguru dynamicbuzz Chy27 Equalizer. Pdizzle, OZAOEKPE

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2015
pc

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2015
Rich4god:
Update.....?
If I say

"'The network in Italo's phone is still doing press up'"

You guys will start saying I like trouble sad angry
So let me not say it cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2015
hurricaneChris:
from generations to generations, we'll be mindful of God's miracles.

This season few years back, it was as if hopes were lost, aspirations defeated and the helpless devoured.
But thank God, today, we don't look like what we've been through.

My prayer this season is that God almighty will never abandon anyone of us here in his/her times of trial.

happy feast of the holy rosary to u all

May your testimony remain permanent. To God be the glory. Amen

Same to you bro
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2015
italo:

Thank you.

May the Synod Fathers be docile to the prompting of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.
amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
exxell:

I am Igbo, From Anambra, A Core Catholic and on my way to fulfillment in life. What else can I ask from God? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you wonderful creator. In good I praise you, In bad I praise you.

You are welcomed. You can join us in our October Devotion. If there's nothing you can ask from God, you can pray for others who needs it.
You can pick a date. If there is none, you are welcomed to share mine.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Kamsified:
If I say
"'The network in Italo's phone is still doing press up'"
You guys will start saying I like trouble sad angry So let me not say it cheesy
lol... after you've already said it...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
As we pray for the victims of boko haram and the victims of terrorism all over the world; may our lady of the holy Rosary, to whose intercession the victory of Lepanto 1571 was dedicated, interceed for us all that God may grant a lasting peace in the world. Amen.

Greetings to all.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rich4god:
lol... after you've already said it...

Sorry na sad

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Kamsified:

Sorry na sad
Make I give you penance...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Aizenosa(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
As we pray for the war ravaged areas all around the world, I pray that God in His infinite mercies help them to start again and may He bless their endeavors and prosper them. Amen

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 7:05am On Oct 08, 2015
October Devotion: Day 8 Novena Prayer: O God, infinite beauty. Wretched as we are, we approach in humility your throne, with thanksgiving and petition. Thanksgiving for the numerous mercies received from you, and petition for the many needs that weigh heavily on us. Heal our Nation, and Look kindly upon our prayers, especially for all those that are looking for the fruit of the womb; who we pray for today, and of mine(you may add yours), through the merits of the passion of your son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Pray for us dearest mother Mary, as we offer you this five decades; as a bouquet of roses, with eyes filled with hope and filial love. Amen. Most Holy Trinity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit- I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifference whereby He is offended. And through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners. Amen.

Cc Asabeq, MzflexyDeeva, SalC, richieboyn, bluerange, KingMEXX, languageso, try69, HurricaneChris, iykmon, geni, Cocoberry, Coldblooded, Ikegift4real, PrettySpicey, Softysparkyy, Nickymezor, Shine96, Zikangee, Promking, Fidinwala, Chidikus, Leon12, Unongu, leonshom, Hernyolar, Firearm, MarvellousGod, Xynerise, tonaydo, Ikaboy, Jraph, Gregdcutie, Tyina27, gboru, JohnsonEmma, Arookigbo, tobicool, Deogratias1, Oshiano, Lynpetra, syncan, italo, ubenedictus, debbie, Kamsified, MariaGorreti, Chikk, Ify124, babestell, Jnrbayano, Eddyblingzz, FrancisTony, damerry, Vest, btoks, StObaino1, Jaywizee, Frankben, Penny01502, Piro4rl, Othenok, LordOrochimaru, BonnyDominic, ronz, Rufex07, Trendytessy, Amanda2013, Modestdude, BuBBLE, MOBJECTIVE, ChineloSA, Missonas, Agimor, Willy07, zikmarty, Stunningjudy, Aizenosa Maureenah, Rochiq, Rich4god, Woky, POPEII, Cyphercypher, engrtee, Chukwudi44, Peppyluv02, Jenoncam, MrAladin, Hidentity, Burmak, Lordnammy, titoetal, Nomski0, wonda26, Davikk01, Livebullet, Polkabluedot, Tuneller, Dyla, exxell, Clemigho, Lovethywilbedon, Macelliot, Frodobee, Chidima, Mum4all, Pdizzle, dragon2, lacum, Jennydoris, justjify, 3tees, EggovinMma NiceHans Maximu17 Smoothpapuzy, dmandy jamp marksooyinmiebi deracathy Fembleez1 darknez. Tobetoe Grego3 afanda Rose2014 pamcrest Efsco1 PriceOfGarri juzzybabe Magarida ONESON1 glimpse33 youngprofdguru dynamicbuzz Chy27 Equalizer. Pdizzle, OZAOEKPE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
For those seeking the fruit of the womb, may you O Lord grant them their heart desires through Christ our Lord.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
As we pray for all those that are looking for the fruit of the womb, may God bless married couples with children, and find homes for the motherless. Amen.

Greetings to all.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Syncan:
As we pray for all those that are looking for the fruit of the womb, may God bless married couples with children, and find homes for the motherless. Amen.

Greetings to all.
Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Aizenosa(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
As we pray for those seeking the fruit of the womb, I pray that couples who wait on the Lord receive their blessings of children and also for children who have no one to care for them that God in His infinite mercies grant them families who will take them in and extend His overwhelming love towards them. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (505) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.