Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,116 members, 7,957,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (528209 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
dmandy:
Thanks @Italo.

Do have a blissful Sunday.

You're welcome bro.

Have a blessed day.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
italo:

Rich4god, I dey Abj...if you wanna hook up: 08189106929.

I dey around Lokogoma... Is it far from your end...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
chikk:

Wash. Rich4god is already married na. To my twin sister. Where do u think I've been since? Omugo na. Better look ahead. But then, my brother got married today too. Chai!
wow..... Hope say our cake still dey intact.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
#pacem brethren
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
#pacem brethren

I greet u bro

Quote me anywhere cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kamsified:

I greet u bro
Quote me anywhere cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rich4god:

Call him honey. He mentioned he's having issues posting here
Re: A Thread For Catholics by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
"I hope I find a catholican that I can marry here, I've not been lucky with catholic sisters, immediately they leave block rosary, their eyes become open like flood lights. Where are the Lucy, jacinta etc of our time"? Quote me anywhere
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I hope I find a catholican that I can marry here, I've not been lucky with catholic sisters, immediately they leave block rosary, their eyes become open like flood lights. Where are the Lucy, jacinta etc of our time"? Quote me anywhere
lol.... my zing, i hope you are still in block rosary...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
will do just dat... just waiting for the ripe time
Kamsified:

Call him honey. He mentioned he's having issues posting here
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
m
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kamsified:

Plz, if you see your mother in-law, be security concious grin grin.... I heard she went to Sambisa to join BH in training... Dont know when she will be back... tongue tongue
Re: A Thread For Catholics by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rich4god:
lol.... my zing, i hope you are still in block rosary...
Nope, no vibes again in block rosary. All the children I used to teach then that used to call me brother don open eyes. No more carol, maybe my area is dull Sha
Re: A Thread For Catholics by chikk(f): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rich4god:
wow..... Hope say our cake still dey intact.

You didn't see the part that accused you of being married. Instead, u're looking for cake. Better go and clear the air with your zinc o, sorry, zing.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

You're invited to Join our 31 day novena that started on the first of this month till the 31st. Pick a date you want the brethren here to pray for/with you. She may or may not be here. And trust God for direction.

I believe 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 22nd 24th 25th are still available

All the best dearie

Quote me anywhere cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kamsified:

You're invited to Join our 31 day novena that started on the first of this month till the 31st. Pick a date you want the brethren here to pray for/with you. She may or may not be here. And trust God for direction.

I believe 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 22nd 24th 25th are still available

All the best dearie

Quote me anywhere cheesy
25th is cool
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

25th is cool

Great. The moderator will update his list accordingly

16th for Chikk and 25th for OZAOEKPE

CC: Italo
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
chikk:

You didn't see the part that accused you of being married. Instead, u're looking for cake. Better go and clear the air with your zinc o, sorry, zing.

Don't mind him

Makes me suspect it's true embarassed
Btw who are u calling zinc
Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2015
October Devotion: Day 5

Novena Prayer:

O God, infinite beauty. Wretched as we are, we approach in humility your throne, with thanksgiving and petition. Thanksgiving for the numerous mercies received from you, and petition for the many needs that weigh heavily on us. Heal our Nation, and Look kindly upon our prayers, especially that of Members of Nairaland (Catholic/non-Catholic) who arent part of this thread, who we pray for today, and of mine(you may add yours), through the merits of the passion of your son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Pray for us dearest mother Mary, as we offer you this five decades; as a bouquet of roses, with eyes filled with hope and filial love. Amen.

Most Holy Trinity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit- I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifference whereby He is offended. And through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners. Amen.

*Please say the five decades of the Rosary today either individually or in a group; either in bits or whole.

Cc
Asabeq, MzflexyDeeva, SalC, richieboyn, bluerange, KingMEXX, languageso, try69, HurricaneChris, iykmon, geni, Cocoberry, Coldblooded, Ikegift4real, PrettySpicey, Softysparkyy, Nickymezor, Shine96, Zikangee, Promking, Fidinwala, Chid
ikus, Leon12, Unongu, leonshom, Hernyolar, Firearm, MarvellousGod, Xynerise, tonaydo, Ikaboy, Jraph, Gregdcutie, Tyina27, gboru, JohnsonEmma, Arookigbo, tobicool, Deogratias1, Oshiano, Lynpetra, syncan, italo, ubenedictus, debbie, Kamsified, MariaGorreti, Chikk, Ify124, babestell, Jnrbayano, Eddyblingzz, FrancisTony, damerry, Vest, btoks, StObaino1, Jaywizee, Frankben, Penny01502, Piro4rl, Othenok, LordOrochimaru, BonnyDominic, ronz, Rufex07, Trendytessy, Amanda2013, Modestdude, BuBBLE, MOBJECTIVE, ChineloSA, Missonas, Agimor, Willy07, zikmarty, Stunningjudy, Aizenosa Maureenah, Rochiq, Rich4god, Woky, POPEII, Cyphercypher, engrtee, Chukwudi44, Peppyluv02, Jenoncam, MrAladin, Hidentity, Burmak, Lordnammy, titoetal, Nomski0, wonda26, Davikk01, Livebullet, Polkabluedot, Tuneller, Dyla, exxell, Clemigho, Lovethywilbedon, Macelliot, Frodobee, Chidima, Mum4all, Pdizzle, dragon2, lacum, Jennydoris, justjify, 3tees, EggovinMma NiceHans Maximu17 Smoothpapuzy, dmandy jamp marksooyinmiebi deracathy Fembleez1 darknez. Tobetoe Grego3 afanda Rose2014 pamcrest Efsco1 PriceOfGarri juzzybabe Magarida ONESON1 glimpse33 youngprofdguru dynamicbuzz Chy27 Equalizer. Pdizzle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2015
Kamsified:

Great. The moderator will update his list accordingly

16th for Chikk and 25th for OZAOEKPE

CC: Italo
Updated Novena Schedule:

1st - Nigeria
2nd - Peppyluv02 (for her mum)
3rd - Italo
10th - Double27
11th - Debbie
13th - MariaGoretti
14th - Chy27
15th - Rich4god
16th - MarvellousGod & Chikk
20th - FrancisTony
21st - Aizenosa
23rd - Sal C
25th - Ozaoekpe
26th - HurricaneChris
27th - Syncan
28th - Deracathy (for Batch B corpers' safety and success)
31st - Kamsified
Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2015
Rich4god:

I live in Lokogoma. Morning!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

They are still around...even here, but make sure you're a Francisco.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2015
As we pray for Members of Nairaland (Catholic/non-Catholic) who aren't part of this thread, may they be guided by the golden rule in their various lives, towards the One true love...God himself. Amen.

Good morning brethren, a splendid day ahead to all.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by debbie(f): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Good morning.
May this week bring us open doors,favor and protection .
Please lets not forget to pray for each other.....many are passing through tough times and are loosing hope.Also lets pray for our priests.
The other day i saw a video of a priest that openly called himself a gay priest.It was disheartening.....but we trust God to keep us strong in faith .
MARANATHA
Syncan:
As we pray for Members of Nairaland (Catholic/non-Catholic) who aren't part of this thread, may they be guided by the golden rule in their various lives, towards the One true love...God himself. Amen.

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
We pray for Members of Nairaland (Catholic/non-Catholic) who arent part of this thread, that God in his infinite goodness will look favourably upon them and meet them at the point of their needs through Christ our Lord.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
debbie:
Good morning.
May this week bring us open doors,favor and protection .
Please lets not forget to pray for each other.....many are passing through tough times and are loosing hope.Also lets pray for our priests.
The other day i saw a video of a priest that openly called himself a gay priest.It was disheartening.....but we trust God to keep us strong in faith .
MARANATHA

Amen to your prayers dear one. You're right in your submissions and as you can see, Italo the moderator of the novena prayers is already doing what you suggest, by spreading out the daily dedications even to those outside here, so one can safely say that the spirit is working actively. Yes, prayers for priests is very important.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Syncan:
Today's Gospel LK9:57-62

As Jesus and his disciples were proceeding on their journey, someone said to him, “I will follow you wherever you go.” Jesus answered him, “Foxes have dens and birds of the sky have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to rest his head.” And to another he said, “Follow me.” But he replied, “Lord, let me go first and bury my father.” But he answered him, “Let the dead bury their dead. But you, go and proclaim the Kingdom of God.”
And another said, “I will follow you, Lord, but first let me say farewell to my family at home.” Jesus answered him, “No one who sets a hand to the plow and looks to what was left behind is fit for the Kingdom of God
.”

Have you ever had this feeling...like where you say to yourself "Sister ChineloSA is old already that's why she isn't ashamed to put on a scapular, when i get to her age too I'll not care about people looking at me so I can wear". Again, how many of us have had this feeling "Brother Ichiato is already married so he can afford to receive communion regularly, when I get married, nothing will hinder me again from regular communion". Cute1bliss bro, have we never differed a good act for sometime later when it is expected to be convenient to do? Emyben,today Jesus says that now is the time to do it, at whatever state you are right now, you should be at right with God. Stunningjudy, at whatever state you are now, you should do that which is right. Babestell, Each stage has it's own challenges, and for every condition in life, know that there is one(a saint) who must have experienced worse and still overcame, and may stand in judgement against you on that day if you fail to overcome. Pray for courage. Tomorrow we commence our 31days of daily rosary(5 decades/1 chaplet) devotion, what is gonna keep you from joining, When will it be favorable for you to participate? In the first reading, Nehemiah took courage and made his request to the King Neh. 2:1-8, and his request was granted "The king granted my requests,for the favoring hand of my God was upon me." May the favoring hand of our God be upon us all as we receive answers to our petitions.

A question ave been wanting to ask you. Are you a priest, soon to be, or aspiring?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
SalC:
We pray for Members of Nairaland (Catholic/non-Catholic) who arent part of this thread, that God in his infinite goodness will look favourably upon them and meet them at the point of their needs through Christ our Lord.

In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by DFemaleBoss(f): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
italo:

Updated Novena Schedule:

I thought I picked a date already?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ichiato:

A question ave been wanting to ask you. Are you a priest, soon to be, or aspiring?

Beloved bro, Which paragraph of the post is the question from?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
jnrbayano:
Italo please fix me on the 19th.

Cc Italo

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (505) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.