Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,221 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (518913 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 5:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Rich4god:
wow.... How come I didn't see this....

My zing, oya come o.... Come and make the "best of cake" for my mumsy.....

Happy birthday salc........

Wishing you more and more blessings upon your life....
No cake dearie.
No be me send mom-in-law to be born during lent.
Mortification mode fully active cry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2017
Kamsified:

I got a cup of orange juice for you sweetheart. Na your diner be that.
I'm giving up kitchen/cooking for lent tongue
You and this your lent... Am seeing it as a way of running away from your duties. cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 7:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Kamsified:

No cake dearie.

grin grin grin if she catch you... I no fit get say o.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2017
Syncan:
You have been an inspiration to many, even more to those you've never met. Your motherly care and concern has given not a few persons a sense of fraternity here. Though you may have given us up for Lent, we'll still remember and celebrate you today. I say Happy birthday SalC, Ada Zion. May the presence of our Lord never depart from you, amen.
Thanks and stay blessed smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2017
Rich4god:
wow.... How come I didn't see this....

My zing, oya come o.... Come and make the "best of cake" for my mumsy.....

Happy birthday salc........

Wishing you more and more blessings upon your life....
Thanks dearest son smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:20am On Mar 07, 2017
Kamsified:

No cake dearie.
Chai!
See the kind DIL wey i get.cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2017
I thought i posted this last night but i woke up to see that i never hit the 'submit' button.

Happy birthday my madam SalC. Bros Syncan has said a lot that need to be said. You've bn an inspiration to me in ways you may never know.. It's been a blessing having you as my e-sister.
As you add another year to your age, may God's goodness and Mercy follow you all the days of your life. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:51am On Mar 07, 2017
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Good morning brethren.
Have a blessed day everyone

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Rich4god:

You and this your lent... Am seeing it as a way of running away from your duties. cheesy

Lol
You that used to complain that i serve u garri n egusi soup for breakfast.
If I hear you complain
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2017
Rich4god:

grin grin grin if she catch you... I no fit get say o.

Ok let me ask Syncan
Bros biko, as a house wife, is there anything wrong in giving up kitchen for lent? shocked
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2017
SalC:
Chai!
See the kind DIL wey i get.cheesy

Sorry na.
I'm doing my best ma grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2017
Kamsified:

Ok let me ask Syncan
Bros biko, as a house wife, is there anything wrong in giving up kitchen for lent? shocked

Lwtmb grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2017
Kamsified:

Ok let me ask Syncan

Are you a house wife?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2017
Syncan:

Are you a house wife?
Are you suspecting she's a street wife?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2017
SalC:

Is that the alternative?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
Syncan:

Is that the alternative?
Do you know of any other alternative?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
SalC:
Do you know of any other alternative?

I have come across "Career woman" at one time or the other used as an alternative. Maybe I will now add street wife as another term, curtesy of you.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Syncan:

Are you a house wife?

Rich4god my sweet potatoe, over to u.
Come n tell Syncan why u have refused to allow me work
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
SalC:

Just Leave am first
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kamsified:

Rich4god my sweet potatoe, over to u.
Come n tell Syncan why u have refused to allow me work
u didn't cook na..... So am too hungry to start explaining anything to syncan
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Rich4god:
u didn't cook na..... So am too hungry to start explaining anything to syncan

But I kept another cup of orange juice for u in the fridge smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Good morning brethren and have a blessed day

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by lacum: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2017
Syncan:
You have been an inspiration to many, even more to those you've never met. Your motherly care and concern has given not a few persons a sense of fraternity here. Though you may have given us up for Lent, we'll still remember and celebrate you today. I say Happy birthday SalC, Ada Zion. May the presence of our Lord never depart from you, amen.
Chai, you mean Sal C is female? Hmmmmm , I have always thought she is a male o. She dey try sha, but how she dey get time to respond to questions here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kamsified:
Good morning brethren and have a blessed day

A splendid day ahead to you too.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
lacum:

Chai, you mean Sal C is female? Hmmmmm , I have always thought she is a male o. She dey try sha, but how she dey get time to respond to questions here on Nairaland.

She is very much female. Indeed she dey try. As per how she de manage her time...I guess she herself could tell us.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kai! i missed Salc's birthday.

Happy birthday in arrears my beloved sister. Hope i dont get penalized for doing this late.

Ehmm, Kamsiyochukwu, if there was anything like cake, i hope it hasn't finished? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
hurricaneChris:
Kai! i missed Salc's birthday.

Happy birthday in arrears my beloved sister. Hope i dont get penalized for doing this late.

Ehmm, Kamsiyochukwu, if there was anything like cake, i hope it hasn't finished? cheesy cheesy

No cake my dear. We all drank pure water and went to bed.
Im giving up kitchen for lent tongue
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kamsified:

Amen o. God bless you too for sharing this piece. Very nice

I was already calling uncle Ubenedictus and Bros Syncan to come and help me find my lost brother grin before I read the rest of the post lipsrsealed

Uben pls disregard my missed calls. As for bros Syncan, his number was switched off so he wouldn't know I called.

Good to see you Kamsi
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kamsified:

But I kept another cup of orange juice for u in the fridge smiley
Juice.... Can't help my state of hunger...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kamsified:

Just Leave am first
OK smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Syncan:

I have come across "Career woman" at one time or the other used as an alternative. Maybe I will now add street wife as another term, curtesy of you.
Kamsified said i should leave you first smiley go thank her otherwise i would've told you we are discussing "wife"and not "woman"
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
lacum:

Whatever it was that kept making me sound masculine is beyond my comprehension smiley

Sal is a daughter of Zion joor cheesy

And my presence on Nairaland is just a case of addiction. NL seem to be the only site i visit often.

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.