Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,819 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (527855 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2018
btoks:

I pray that God protect u n keep u in all you do. He will never leave u nor forsake u. He'll cause his face to shine upon ur life and perfect all that concern u, through Christ our Lord . Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2018
Syncan:

I pray that all your intentions and desires get favourable answers this season. And may the Lord keep you safe in all you do, through Christ our Lord. Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2018
chikk:
God morning and happy Sunday to u all.
Apologies to everyone I missed their special days...

Salc
Jnrbayano
Huricanechris
Btoks, syncan

I pray for you all.. May the good lord shower his blessings and favours on you and meet you at the point of your needs.
I also join my faith with yours ubenedictus, to ask that the grace of God Co times to shine bright on you and everyone above, lead your paths right and see you through in all your endeavors, amen.

Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2018
Good morning brethren.

Happy sunday/ New week
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2018
@Ubenedictus
I pray that the wish of the enemy(the devil)Will not see the light of the day. You'll not falter nor faint. The Lord will be with u every step of the way for guidance n strength. These and more I pray through Christ our Lord. Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2018
Jnrbayano
Are my eyes seeing clearly?
I greet u my prince
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dorammy(f): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Most of our modern churches, are the brain-child of the forces of darkness. They crave to destroy the light of Christ within the children of god. Century after century false pastors have always been in our midst.
The forces of darkness have built their tent around the church, for the achievement of one purpose, and that is, preventing the children of God from becoming one with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6ijg7TlDYc
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kamsified:
Jnrbayano

I greet my prince
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=Rich4god post=72477097][/quote]

I greet u my king. grin
your majesty, I want to assure u that I remain as loyal as when u brought ur people n paid my bride price years ago.
I kneel down greet u my oga
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kamsified:

I greet u my king. grin
your majesty, I want to assure u that I remain as loyal as when u brought ur people n paid my bride price years ago.
I kneel down greet u my oga

This is guilty conscience.... Am going straight to report to mumsy.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rich4god:

This is guilty conscience.... Am going straight to report to mumsy.
Hahahaahahah my belle o

But 'king' senior 'prince' na angry
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kamsified:

Hahahaahahah my belle o

But 'king' senior 'prince' na angry

It means he's about to take over from me.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ubenedictus may the Lord perfect everything that concerns you and cause you to excel beyond measures through Christ our Lord.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kamsified and Rich4god, you two are hilarious.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Thanks all for the prayers, sorry I haven't been active here.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by btoks: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kamsified:

I pray that God protect u n keep u in all you do. He will never leave u nor forsake u. He'll cause his face to shine upon ur life and perfect all that concern u, through Christ our Lord . Amen
Amen.

Thanks a lot.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by btoks: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ubenedictus:
Thanks all for the prayers, sorry I haven't been active here.
May God continue to guide and protect you and give you good health through Christ our Lord. Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
God will uphold you Ubenedictus and show you his kindness you have neither experienced before nor you have heard. Take it from me.

Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kamsified:
Jnrbayano
I greet u my prince

Hello sweetie... It's me o

Howdy? Happy Sunday to you dear
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ubenedictus, as we pray for you today, may the Lord of the harvest grant you all you need in your endeavors, and a bountiful harvest may your efforts yield. Amen.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kamsified:

I pray that all your intentions and desires get favourable answers this season. And may the Lord keep you safe in all you do, through Christ our Lord. Amen

God bless you dear.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by sacajawea: 6:46am On Oct 29, 2018
Rich4god:
Sure you can... Though it depends on the schedule of the priest.

We were not able to
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2018
sacajawea:

We were not able to

Alright...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2018
Today's Rosary... Joyful mysteries

Reflection taken from today's Gospel...

The Sabbath is not a day of work. But Jesus healed a crippled woman on the Sabbath. God continues to work even on the Sabbath. He sustains and heals every day. The Sabbath is the day of the Lord who liberates. He has not made his laws to hold us in bondage but to free us from all that keeps us down.

In every day of our life, may we remember to always do good.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2018
Today we pray for Aizenosa..... I pray for blessings upon you and your families... May every thing you lay your hands on be a success. And may God continue to protect and guide you.

Plz let's remember him in our personal prayer.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2018
Chikk - 16th

Rich4god - 18th

Salc - 23rd

Jnrbayano - 24th

Hurricanechris - 26th

Btoks - 27th
Syncan - 27th

Ubenedictus - 28th

Aizenosa - 29th

Hisduchess - 30th

Kamsy - 31th
Pchinak - 31th
Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2018
Today we pray for Aizenosa

May God's presence go with you in all daily endeavors and may his grace and love abide with you and your family today and forever. Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Aizenosa may God richly bless you and show you his favour always through Christ our Lord
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 2:54am On Oct 30, 2018
Dear Aizenosa
May the presence of the Lord continually be with u every step of the way, to guide, protect, direct, bless n prosper u in all u do, through Christ our Lord.Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 6:14am On Oct 30, 2018
Aizenosa bro, may the good Lord uphold you, bless your home, and establish the works of thy hand.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2018
Today's Rosary... Sorrowful mysteries

Reflection taken from today's Gospel

The Kingdom of God is like a mustard seed. It is hidden but present. God reigns in the midst of our distress. As the Gospel according to John would say in its prologue, light shines in darkness, and darkness cannot overcome it. Nothing hinders the reigns of God. He shows us His powers in the midst of adversities. God is greater than any difficulty we face in life. But it takes a man or woman of faith to understand this. So we must pray that the Lord himself may increase our faith.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 6:49am On Oct 30, 2018
Today we pray for Hisduchess.... May God continue to bless and keep you safe. More success fall on.

May we all remember him in our personal prayer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (505) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.