Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Lying Point - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lying Point (1849 Views)

10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) / Why Girls Are Lying This Much ( Picture ) / Omitting Information Vs Lying In A Relationship - Which Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lying Point by Situation: 12:30am On Oct 04, 2013
Age shifting range
Re: Lying Point by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 04, 2013
Suck it all up and tell her, Better late than never...
Re: Lying Point by Dubemkelly(m): 2:02am On Oct 04, 2013
No matter how u conceal it,there's nothing hidden under the sun,d bitter truth would be known in no time...Age remains a no,if she has been with u n loved u 4 over 3yrs+,it shows there's an element of maturity in u nd she can cope when u eventually open up. So bring it on @d most convenient time dude.
Re: Lying Point by princejela(m): 3:49am On Oct 04, 2013
De sunshine Catering services is a place of relaxation and good foods for your party.we cook,bake and serving with buffet including tray boys and girls.pls email me if you need our services.princejela@gmail.com
Re: Lying Point by spyroxy1(m): 5:43am On Oct 04, 2013
princejela: I am Etumudor jonathan frm Abavo but live in Agbor town, I graduated frm college of education.Agbor,after my graduation I acquired self skill on catering services. I am in need of a sponsors to help me start up a catering services in Boji-Boji Owa, lka north east local government area.07062042971.pls I look forward to your help.Thanks

Here yourself angry Did you make sense On some1's thread, you dey do babiyala.

SMH
Re: Lying Point by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 04, 2013
Never start any relationship with lies, not even a single one. You may probably lose this one in the end. Next time you walk into one, this mistake should be avoided.

2 Likes

Re: Lying Point by Exponental(m): 6:48am On Oct 04, 2013
Open up...... If she could accept 3yrs, she probably doesnt care abt age, but try do dis remorsefully.

1 Like

Re: Lying Point by nickz(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2013
tpacalipse: Never start any relationship with lies, not even a single one. You may probably lose this one in the end. Next time you walk into one, this mistake should be avoided.
#FACT
Re: Lying Point by xamiel: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2013
The truth wouldn't make you less the person you are to her now.
Re: Lying Point by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2013
truth is better told when the pvssy is wet and the d1kc is hard.....due to nalysis paralysis and the feeling of euphoria in such situations
Re: Lying Point by switdil(f): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
spyroxy1:

Here yourself angry Did you make sense On some1's thread, you dey do babiyala.

SMH
grin grin grin grin
LaFf don choke me here o
@princejela
U fall hand o
Go open ur own thread jor
Re: Lying Point by oyinbogirl(f): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
why did you lie in the first place sad
Re: Lying Point by lertee(f): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
This is somehow funny.
Lemme ask you,do you truly believe she doesn't know she's older than you?
Eight good years? Unless you made this story up though.
undecided
Re: Lying Point by UjSizzle(f): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
You lied. If i were in her shoes, i'd call off any relationship we have.

Still tell her anyway, maybe she's different.

1 Like

Re: Lying Point by philfearon(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Okay...4yrs,and no marriage yet? Hmmm!
This is my own take:
Since you have lived with the lie for 3-4yrs,well,continue living with it till you guys get married...
Maybe,after the wedding night,the next day you tell her the truth....
Am pretty sure she wouldnt Wed yestaday and Divorce the next day..............Just my own silly advice.....At least,she will realise that you didnt want age to be her problem,or you rather open up and tell her how Pathetic You would have felt if she had jilted you cuz you lied about Your age.....
Age na Only Numbers o!!
Re: Lying Point by Situation: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
lertee: This is somehow funny.
Lemme ask you,do you truly believe she doesn't know she's older than you?
Eight good years? Unless you made this story up though.
undecided
Re: Lying Point by lertee(f): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Situation:
She‘s aware of the age difference(3yrs) but not for that much years(8yrs)...look i dont even sabi again jare this is so fvkced up *mixed-feelings*
Eeya,sorry about the feeling,you must really love her o. Eight years is much mehn.
What are your plans with her,do you want to marry her? If yes then go ahead and tell her the truth and it will be between the two of you only. She won't leave you or turn down your marriage proposal,I am very sure she has been waiting. Three years is too long.

1 Like

Re: Lying Point by Situation: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Lying Point by Situation: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
lertee:

What are your plans with her,do you want to marry her? If yes then go ahead and tell her the truth. She won't leave you or turn down your marriage proposal,I am very sure she has been waiting. Three years is too long.
I have tried countless times but eachtime i look at how happy and full of life she is when she‘s with me i couldnt bring myself to bear the pain i would cause her...she deserves to stay happy..*in her voice* “you the first and only thing i ever won in my entire life“..its too much *sobber*
Re: Lying Point by lertee(f): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Situation:
I have tried countless times but eachtime i look at how happy and full of life she is when she‘s with me i couldnt bring myself to bear the pain i would cause her...she deserves to stay happy..*in her voice* “you the first and only thing i ever won in my entire life“..its too much *sobber*
The picture is getting clearer,she loves you and that is enough to forgive you,stop wasting her time and propose to her. smiley
Re: Lying Point by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Lying Point by Situation: 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
lertee:
The picture is getting clearer,she loves you and that is enough to forgive you,stop wasting her time and propose to her. smiley
I‘m planning to do that on her next visit by april(4th yr annv)..thats why it has been difficult for me to decide which one to do first “propose“ or “confession“ *headache*
Re: Lying Point by addictiv(m): 1:07am On Oct 05, 2013
propose and then confess...........she might forgive u, confess and propose and she might pour hot oil on you....... the choice is yours brah

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? / Celebrities Shares 14 Sex Tips From Men To Women (MUST READ) / Where Can I Get A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.