Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire (47596 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by smudge2079(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2013
... if he let lucifer let loose on us
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by eluquenson(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2013
Thank God for your life, just go & repent cos this is your second chance for you to fear God.
My 2kobo
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by tobbyrobson(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2013
It's unbelievABLE ...Congrats femi!
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Hemical: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2013
I have seen christians shout their own God, I have seen Allahu Akbar, I have seen Odeshi, I have seen thick forests of Ogun state, some are even saying Jazz but can't point to any particular god. I think this is the right time for the god who saved him to come down and claim his glory before people start claiming the miracles for their own god. I will be waiting for that god to comment. Let the right god claim his own miracle grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2013
Who's d fool dt claims dere's NO GOD undecided
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2013
Who's d fool dt claims dere's NO GOD undecided
LogicBoy and his crew grin

Wow, what a miracle ,He walked outa the shadow of Death, RIP to the Deads !!!
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by kwajahafiz(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2013
Toktee: I know this man very well,he no the carry prayers joke,now this is the manifestation of his prayers,he pray every hour of the day,i believed he was praying when the plain was coming down.
Now to unbelievers on nairaland and to those who think our God is still in the grave like theirs,i urge them to repent and turn to one and only true God,the one that can comand the storm to be still,the one that can walk on the surface of the water,the one that turn water into wine and the one the demons scampered for safety by the hearing his name,repent now cos ur own maybe motor,okada accident.

You are brainless....does that mean that all those that perished are non belivers?.
Does the faithfull not die in accidents everyday?......Think...There is a brain between your ears.
I hope.

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by skyfall: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2013
Ola def2: wao! God is good

What would you tell relatives of the dead? God is bad?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by tellwisdom: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2013
Can they ressurect the dead??
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Lilimax(f): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2013
shymexx:

Word. All these people need to start taking destiny seriously and that's the essence of spirituality. I believe nothing can kill you, unless you're destined to die.

Damn!! This guy must have already given up the ghost with different flash backs, only to find out that he's alive. That's the craziest shyte ever. He definitely needs to smoke some weed, get spiritual, and reflect. I'm happy for him!
It can only be God smiley!
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2013
RINE.:
Please click 'like' if you knows that God is miraculous!.

So God in his miraculous ways decides to doom abt 17 other people just to show he is miraculous to one man?

Absurd!!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2013
First time ever i'm hearing a Nigerian rescue team helped save a life.

Lucky dude.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by mkoabiola: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2013
D pix looks as if he was arrested.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2013
Toktee: I know this man very well,he no the carry prayers joke,now this is the manifestation of his prayers,he pray every hour of the day,i believed he was praying when the plain was coming down.
Now to unbelievers on nairaland and to those who think our God is still in the grave like theirs,i urge them to repent and turn to one and only true God,the one that can comand the storm to be still,the one that can walk on the surface of the water,the one that turn water into wine and the one the demons scampered for safety by the hearing his name,repent now cos ur own maybe motor,okada accident.

Why did ur god stop the accident completely? Does he enjoy watching his creations suffer? Like some saddist playing games with peoples' lives?

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nicepoker(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2013
meaning those who lost their lives dont or never pray. Guy park 1 side jor

2 Likes

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2013
chymystique: Serzly ets veri risky bin in d same vehicle or waheva means of transport wif a Corpse cos some dead bodies can b wicked evn in thr death. Most drivers or pilots dt conveys dead bodies usually use juju to avert some dangers.

dis corpse might b responsible for d crash!.. #jst sayin

Ets onli God dt can save us all

Why is it only in Africa that a dead body has d power to cause accidents?
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2013
To God be the glory!
Whatever happens in life, does happen has designed by Almighty God.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Toktee(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2013
kwajahafiz:

You are brainless....does that mean that all those that perished are non belivers?.
Does the faithfull not die in accidents everyday?......Think...There is a brain between your ears.
I hope.
You know,that iz the problem cos ur religion does not blve in the blood of jesus,and the reason i will not argue with u is that,we are not from the same faith,i should have take you for a journey in the bible to defend my point,but since you do not know what the bible is,doing that will amount to wasting of time,as for the insult,i have forgiven you.
But you have to learn lesson from this miracle may be you will make a right decision now that u are still breathing.
Mean while,i welcome u xtian faith,the avenue of unending miracle and hope for heaven at last bro.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by manny4life(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Why did ur god stop the accident completely? Does he enjoy watching his creations suffer? Like some saddist playing games with peoples' lives?

Nicepoker: meaning those who lost their lives dont or never pray. Guy park 1 side jor

You guys are indeed funny, God has his ways and to those whom he will show mercy, he will. Even in the Bible, some of the prophets died mysteriously, so please, I will praise God.

"Sometimes God calms the storm in our lives, and sometimes he rides them with us, either way, blessed be the name of the Lord".
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Toktee(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Believe mhd,i blive jesus christ,i hope that iz fair,after our sojourn in this world,we shall see who is decieving himself
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by AroOkigbo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
chymystique: Serzly ets veri risky bin in d same vehicle or waheva means of transport wif a Corpse cos some dead bodies can b wicked evn in thr death. Most drivers or pilots dt conveys dead bodies usually use juju to avert some dangers.

Even ordinary palm frond dem no find put for the front of the aeroplane and on the sides of the casket.

See wetin negligence of our culture don cause!
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by tomwealth: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
He knows the answer to dis q. He is GOD U̶̲̥̅̊ re not!
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Onlytola(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
shymexx: Wow!!! I swear this guy will never fear death again.

Speaking from personal experiences and someone who has cheated death[b] a few times, this is definitely a life-changer for him. Everything about his thought process is going to change. However, he should know God kept him alive for a purpose and he needs to fulfill that before he leaves this planet.
U dont cheat death.
I can relate to this.

All glory to Jah, the most high!!!
[b]

Speaking from personal experiences and someone who has cheated death a few times, this is definitely a life-changer for him. Everything about his thought process is going to change. However, he should know God kept him alive for a purpose and he needs to fulfill that before he leaves this planet.

I can relate to this.

Speaking from personal experiences and someone who has cheated death a few times, this is definitely a life-changer for him. Everything about his thought process is going to change. However, he should know God kept him alive for a purpose and he needs to fulfill that before he leaves this planet.

I can relate to this.

u don't cheat death
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Enkaynwa(f): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2013

i had to look at your post very well again to be sure that the first line is not french language.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Tasma: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
5points: Hmmm, who is thinking what i am thinking?
Is it true that the dead were used for rituals?
Or why is it that the only Agagu's family member on board survived the crash?
I cover myself with the BLOOD OF JESUS. ALL WEAPONS FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL DIE!!!!
GOD FORGIVE ME TOO

My condolence to all families that may have lost a loved one on this flight. May God be your solace and peace in this hard times.

@ the poster above, I can't fathom comments like the one you made above. Accidents are rife in Nigeria. Road, air and sea accidents are common place. A lot must be done to regulate, and standardise things to reduce the risk of accidents and increase security and safety of travellers in the country. How in anyway is the survival of 2 persons on board the flight an indication of anything other than an accident? If accidents are to be attributed to some "evil" forces somewhere maybe we should just stop asking for better roads, better cars etc and all just go for prayers in our respective places of worship abi!? God save this country.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by AroOkigbo(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2013

"...those who think our God is still in the grave like theirs " Depending on the MOD, this can be considered offensive to a certain religion, and could get you a ban.lol
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by LEXYCOM: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
To God be the glory.....make u go do thanksgiving for church oooooo....
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Felixadded(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
kwajahafiz:

I hope.
U don't need to insult him before making out ur mind. And of course, believers might also be among those who were victim. I believe nothing can kill you,
unless you're destined to die or if it ur set time.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by jumobi1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
If he could walk away before the plane caught fire, I wonder if he could have carried a more injured person along.. I guess he couldn't. What an experience though. God dey.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Dupsychic: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lagos_Boi: this one na wetin yoruba dey call ''egbe'', this one no be miracle, dis one na jazz...i get am too if accident happen you go just see me stand beside the scene smiley
. Let see how it goes if u find urself in such situation.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by adwem2003(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: This guy no go enter plane again! i swear! grin

Eni ori yo, o di'le! grin grin

u r not serious grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by desgiezd(m): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
This man should be very close to God for the rest of his life. Its a miracle!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder / Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student / "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.