Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Things Every Girl Want From Her Boy Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Every Girl Want From Her Boy Friend? (1769 Views)

Help, She Found Out Her Boy Friend Is Gay..any Hope Of Him Becoming Straight? / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Every Girl Want From Her Boy Friend? by lokito: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2013
What are the specific things you want from your boyfriends, ladies?
Eventhough nobody is actually 'Mr giving you all you need'

Ladies?
For me i need my girl to call me one day and ask for my bank account number and pay in some money to me. Hehehehe
Re: Things Every Girl Want From Her Boy Friend? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2013
lokito: What are the specific things you want from your boyfriends, ladies?
Eventhough nobody is actually 'Mr giving you all you need'

Ladies?
For me i need my girl to call me one day and ask for my bank account number and pay in some money to me. Hehehehe

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Best Time To Propose To A Nigerian Girl? / My Older Girlfriend's Case / Need An Advice Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.