Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

My Older Girlfriend's Case - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Older Girlfriend's Case (1769 Views)

R / I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Older Girlfriend's Case by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pls guys,I dont know whether to put this in joke or romance section because this story is funny to me but its actually a true life story.

I met this beautiful girl at an Exam centre, we happened to sit together and due to the nature of the exam, we cooperated very well. The girl was answering the English question and I was solving the mathematics questions. After we finished, we exchanged answers together. I must say that this girl is intelligent because that was what actually got me liking her in the first place ...

After this our job seeking examination, we exchanged numbers and went our different ways. But this girl has left an impression in my heart because she is beautiful,tall,good mannered and intelligent! so after some days, I called her with the excuse of trying to know if the results of our exam is out. I kept calling with the same excuse and so on and so forth. Due to this steady communication ,we got to know each other to some extent and I used the opportunity to ask her to be my babe which she accepted but not after doing the girlie guy of saying "lemme think about it". So, when the results was later released i went to check mine, on the process of searching for my file,I saw her file with her birth date written in it so I made a quick calculation and discovered that she is two years older than i am.
That got me worried but I kept it to myself, she greets me very well as if am the older one whenever we are chatting. But due to some circumstances, after we became friends, I was always on the road travelling from one state to the other so I had not been on any date with her. So when everything settled, I tried fixing a date for us to meet. But something happened, due to the age stuff and with fears that she may find out one day that she is older than I am , I decided to find out what her reaction will be if she discovers that she is older than I. so this is how it went-

OUR CHAT ON BBM

Me: I hv a friend in prblm n I don't knw hw to help her.

Her: What is it?

Me: So leme c if u can help

Her: OK

Me: D girl got a new guy as bf but she lata discovered dat she is older Dan him wit 2yrs... So she is confused on whether to continue d relationship or not. If u wer she, wot will u do?

Her: Bt it depends on hw far d relationship has gone

Me: A month

Her: I dnt knw honestly cos i've nt find my self in dat shoe but if it is me, i wil (quit!!)

Me: Hmm. Y

Her: Cos undstandings r difrent...
and i dnt lyk takin such risk in relationship.
My hrt nd feelins matters
datz y z a risk...

Me: how old r u?

Her: 200yrs n u?

Me: 198yrs, I hope u will not live me me

(*age not real *)

Her: what !! so I senior u?

Me: watz nxt?

Her: Yea i quit, bt dat doen't mean dat we re nt frnds again.
I wil try nd see u on 23rd 4 d last supper.
hw do u see dat?

With a sad face emoticon I tried to persuade her to change her mind but she refused. I later accepted the last supper stuff she proposed . So on 23rd of this December being yesterday, I took Her to an expensive lounge that opened newly in this Enugu state called acapelo lounge at Polo park shopping mall where shoprite,game,the hub and other great shopping supermarkets are located. My people, I really spent my money on this girl at the Lounge and at shoprite. She ate and drank whatever she required,i also bought her something at shoprite. After our supposed last supper, I put Her in a cab and I told Her goodbye. My nairaland people, lo and behold, this girl called me this morning being 24th December telling me that she did not mean what she said about she quitting!!! That she was just joking!

My people ,what should I do with this girl?
please you people should suggest something. Abeg
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Splendidcharms(f): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
I wil advice u nt 2 date sum1 dat is older than u ....nt 2 talk of marryn!
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Splendidcharms: I wil advice u nt 2 date sum1 dat is older than u ....nt 2 talk of marryn!

so wot you are saying is?
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by LogansShadow: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Baddest girl ever liveth grin
*Singing I go chop ya dollar*
Read btwn the lines,she prolly changed her mind after seeing the glimpse of ya "pepper" and apparently she did not want it to be her "Last supper" grin
My advice,Run and make usain bolt look like a learner.
Might be wrong tho,but dat's my 2cent.................... tongue

6 Likes

Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by mike404(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
THIZ ROMANCE SECTION SUX I'M OFF TO MY DEAR POLITICS SECTION JAWE.... PERVERTS angry
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by LogansShadow: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
monachy:

so wot you are saying is?
What she's saying is
1)Some girls are that stupid that,along the rltshp,they may start disrespecting you coz of the age difference. AND
2)Their(older ladies)"expiry date" is shorter than that of Younger ones",if you know what I mean tongue
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Logan's shadow:

What she's saying is
1)Some girls are that stupid that,along the rltshp,they may start disrespecting you coz of the age difference. AND
2)Their(older ladies)"expiry date" is shorter than that of Younger ones",if you know what I mean tongue

I see.... but am beginning to think that money will put everything. in check
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Enegod(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Adults do what they feel is right for them.
They don't seek validation from others....
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Ruq: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
^^ that's right but adults also seek advice.

Posta continue the relationship but fix an expiry date.

1 Like

Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ruq: ^^ that's right but adults also seek advice.

Posta continue the relationship but fix an expiry date.
thank you My brother
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
please I need more advice... make unable talk
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
It's obvious she's after your money. True love can change one's decision i.e from negative to positive but for this grl, she changed her mind cos of age difference. Besides, her last super is just to "taste and see". To know how well you are loaded. Now, its no longer a joke cos she has seen the weight of your pocket. Abeg carry your self out of a worthless relationship.
Op you don't need to ask what to do, it's already in what you wrote. Abeg run.

1 Like

Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Andyblaze: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
angry angry
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by eunisam: 12:34am On Dec 25, 2013
Theey is no need elongating issues,if you have problem dating an over age simply port to underage nothing do you.but she was honest in the conversation with you.she made it clear that she will quit and you decided to show that you have money,ask me abi answer me,have you ever seen a girl who quited where they is money?

1 Like

Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Flygeriansteve: 2:53am On Dec 25, 2013
I don't know why some ppl try to force their own norms and ideos on others. He should not date someone older yet you can perhaps date and hump a man old nuf to father you? There are many successful relationships out there where the lady is older and you wont know till they tell you.
There are no clear lines of principles or rules in this life, what's poison for one is meat for another.

@OP. She obviously still likes you. She's gone past denial and actually wants to try against her earlier inclination. Whether your show of wealth influenced the decision doesn't matter. It shows you're financially of age. Just go along with the flow and enjoy your life.
Date whoever you wanna date as,long as that person makes you happy.
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by dBard: 5:30am On Dec 25, 2013
Logan's shadow:
Baddest girl ever liveth grin
*Singing I go chop ya dollar*
Read btwn the lines,she prolly changed her mind after seeing the glimpse of ya "pepper" and apparently she did not want it to be her "Last supper"
My advice,Run and make usain bolt look like a learner.
Might be wrong tho,but dat's my 2cent.................... tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy
She saw d light that shineth wit greed cheesy
@o.p..u 've heard abi ?
Usain Bolt tins
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Nuzo1(m): 6:47am On Dec 25, 2013
It's easy for us to conclude that she's after your money cos of the stereotypical image we have about Nigerian women and money ....but the truth could be that you conquered her fear of how shallow and understanding a younger man can be.

If you wish to continue with the relationship, limit luxurious hang out spots and study her reaction.

Tell me more about this new lounge? I will be there within the week.

1 Like

Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by UkwuNnu(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2013
But oboy, haf you signed attendance on that stuff? undecided undecided undecided
If not, go back and make sure you sign attendance and continue to sign as long as your pencil can carry you. angry angry
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2013
Nuzo':

Tell me more about this new lounge? I will be there within the week.

The lounge is at Polo park shopping mall. it's at the entrance. to the mall.. just opposite etisalat office at Polo park. The lounge has some state of the art stuffs like... the table is actually a TVs screen. meaning u will b eating n drinking on top of a TVs screen. the place is nice but money is speaking...
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Nuzo1(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2013
What sort of food and drinks? Prices?
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2013
She probably changed her mind cos after spending tym with you, she realized it might jot be a bad idea afterall! You hinted dt was practically your first outing together!

However, we cannot rule out your fears, there's a probability that they're true!

Solution: get to know her better without the money attached, if she's good to go, go for it! If she tells you she was only joking about getting back, she just didn't wanna break your heart undecided , RUN!
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by maureen5(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2013
get to know her without the cash , if she changes , tjen she is after your money.
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by mentorken05(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2013
Why is everybody saying dat she changed her mind cos of money
Maybe she was just trying to see how serious d guy was
Maybe she was just joking
@OP,my advice z dat u giv d rship a chance since u feel for her...who knws,d feeling might be mutual
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by maureen5(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2013
and i forgot, don't date a girl older than you

1 Like

Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Flygeriansteve: 10:55am On Dec 25, 2013
maureen5: and i forgot, don't date a girl older than you
because...?
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
Have you tried having a serious discussion with her on why she really changed her mind?
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by SammyT95(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
I PRAY O
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
It is so Obvious that she changed her mind cos of ur money. I will advise you not to date her, jst find sum excuse to leave her. And if you are going to date her cos I knw you won't listen (cos I knw you like d chick, if not you wouldn't av spent much on her), dnt be serious abt it, dnt even take d relatnship seriouz cos its gonna end bad. Some people r sayn here dat you should try nd knw why she changed her mind, do U fink she will be stewpid enough to tell U its because of money, Hell NO. She will jst make up sum brilliant lies. Avoid her for some time, U can jst tell her dat U r busy nd all dat, (cos she fit dey start to bill U soon). Be smart bro **girls no dey smile at dis christmas time**.

1 Like

Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
Nuzo':
What sort of food and drinks? Prices?

my guy dis ppl sell anything u can think of when it comes to drinks but dnt think of palm wine ..
. As for the price? I won't say its high but manageable... but jst put money for pocket ... Anyoda info u need, contact them bcus am not there market ... Hope u understand?

Enugu rocks mehn... 042
Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by ikeno(m): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
Since you decide to use a short spoon to dine with the devil...its your funeral.

After you showed her that you are loaded,you expect her to say No!

Better come and collect my own long spoon. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Older Girlfriend's Case by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
ikeno: Since you decide to use a short spoon to dine with the devil...its your funeral.

After you showed her that you are loaded,you expect her to say No!

Better come and collect my own long spoon. grin grin

pls where can I get d long spoon?

(1) (Reply)

Need An Advice Urgently / Happy Birthday Tymax / Holy Toasting (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.