Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How To Woo A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Girl (2437 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Woo A Girl by andy4wisdom(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2006
how to woo a girl? 20 no girl firend
Re: How To Woo A Girl by DaHitler(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2006
Be yourself. Be cool. Be resolute. Be clean.

That should help you get a chick.
Re: How To Woo A Girl by eveseh(f): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2006
be good to dem u will woo dem cool
Re: How To Woo A Girl by queen2(f): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2006
Be a gentleman. Be polite always, especially around her friends and family: open doors for people, help old ladies cross the street, and if you want be daring, kiss her hand when you see her or first meet her.

Show interest and show her that you would like to get to know her and you were happy to meet her or talk to her.

Always look into her eyes when speaking to her. That subtly will make her see that you are really taking an interest.

Be sensitive and caring. Let her cry on your shoulder if she's sad. Make her smile when she's feeling crummy.

If you have little siblings, nieces, or nephews, show her that you really care for them. Play with them, watch over and protect them, show the girl that they look up to you.

For Valentine's Day, don't just buy her a teddy bear or a carnation - be elaborate.
Be suave and smooth talking! Pick up lines are OK as long as they aren't obnoxious or overtly sexual to someone you don't know.

Make her laugh. Girls love guys with a great sense of humor. That doesn't mean you should never take anything seriously, or else you'll come off as a clown.
http://www.wikihow.com/Woo-a-Girl
Re: How To Woo A Girl by BigShishi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2006
be big shish!!
Re: How To Woo A Girl by ViperAce(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2006
There really is no specific way of wooing girls, what excites a girl about you probably irritates another, the truth is 4u 2 just be ur self at all times thats how to attract a girl that'll like you for just you. It's no use playing pretend, or trying to be cool or a gentle man if you're not, cos if you're pretending someday she'll find out and realise that she's probably been inlove with a stranger, lair and probably hates you more compared to when she just met you. Viper Ace
Re: How To Woo A Girl by eslynera(f): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2006
well just be real u know? i mean be a gentleman and care and, i dunnoo undecided
just be real cheesy smiley
Re: How To Woo A Girl by jgirl3: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2006
Yeah i agree just be yourself and be confident
Re: How To Woo A Girl by habibat(f): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2006
wellllllll u should b urself,dont stammer wen u are in front of d girl n b honest dont tell lies dat will at d end ruin u ok.wat else hmmmmmmmmmm just b ur self .dats all.
Re: How To Woo A Girl by eslynera(f): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2006
yeah, be real, that's all cheesy smiley
Re: How To Woo A Girl by 2fine4u(f): 1:05am On Jun 12, 2006
forget all that crap, be forward, tell her what u finkin bout doin to her. tell her she's da best u ever had!!! then act like u don't want her no more, she gon be beggin haha!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Girl by omoonile2: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2006
@2fine4u:

U got it! Be nice then act like u dont like em' I tryed it so many times but i didnt know what i was doing then as per one minute guy, later i just notice they crazy coming back to me,
Re: How To Woo A Girl by kheme(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2006
Just walk up to her and say "WOOOOOOO" grin

if it works, let me know!
Re: How To Woo A Girl by SvS(f): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2006
if u want to woo her,dont stare at her boobs,just look at her face
Re: How To Woo A Girl by retro(f): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2006
kheme:

Hahahahaha! That's the best post EVER. I didn't understand what he meant at first by 'Woo', with all the answers, I do now.
Re: How To Woo A Girl by SvS(f): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2006
woo means chat a girl up
i hate the word woo
Re: How To Woo A Girl by eslynera(f): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2006
John woo cheesy hate him?? wink cool
Re: How To Woo A Girl by eslynera(f): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2006
kelly woo, hate her?? shocked grin wink kiss
Re: How To Woo A Girl by Kadeejah(f): 12:27am On Jul 10, 2006
when i read that tittle of this topic i wuz thinking wtf is "woo"?
lol i think i got it now

how to "woo" me?
jus be real. be yaself. and try 2 make me laugh. i like a guy wit a good sense of humor wink
Re: How To Woo A Girl by Damest09(f): 1:45am On Jul 10, 2006
just go with the flow sensibly, everything else will follow e.g confidence etc.
Re: How To Woo A Girl by jayvinnie(m): 5:32am On Oct 18, 2006
i no do
Re: How To Woo A Girl by pope732901(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2008
kheme:

Na GOAT?, lol
Re: How To Woo A Girl by frank316(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2008
the best way to do it is to go straight to any girl you like and do any thing (not stupid) that would attract her attention.

watch her for signs of interest

if non, then get her attention

then try to flow with her, and tell her how you feel about her

lastly if it does not work out, dont let if get you down, learn from your mistakes and try another day, probably with anothet girl.

please dont bother about your looks.

women are not really shaken by what they see, but more tripped by what they hear.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2012
SvS: if u want to woo her,dont stare at her boobs,just look at her face
what you just said now was what will smith told a guy in a movie titled "hitch".i love the movie so much and i think this guy asking us this question needs to watch the movie
Re: How To Woo A Girl by abbeyology88(m): 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Y'all aint even hitting the nail on d heard.
Wooing a lady is not just being real, b urslef and all dat.

You've gotta take ur move towrds her.
Don't just sit there and b real or blah blah blah amd expect d girl to say "I accept"

Dat aint wooing.

All u've all said is true, but those are not woing.

What u all said is how a guy can impress a lady. That's all.
Re: How To Woo A Girl by abbeyology88(m): 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
SvS:
if u want to woo her,dont stare at her boobs,just look at her face

So if I stand in front of u, lookin at ur face, not lookin at ur breast, that means am wooing u?
That aint woing, sweetie.
That's being decent wit a lady.

(1) (Reply)

Why / 10 Things That Girls Probably Doesn't Know About Guys / If Ur Boss Wants Your Wife Or Fiancee...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.