Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge (16419 Views)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Hugo Chávez, R.I.P.: He Empowered The Poor And Gutted Venezuela / Libyan Rebels Establish New Central Bank - Libya R.I.P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
Modified
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
It's only online that Ghan aians and NIgerians fight. You wont find us outside in broad daylight fighting like this amongst ourselves.
We sure going to quarel the first time we see in flesh, do ¥ou know how man¥ fights I separate here in Accra dail¥ grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
sadeiyare:
We sure going to quarel the first time we see in flesh, do ¥ou know how man¥ fights I separate here in Accra dail¥ grin grin grin
Lol really? Is it at bars/clubs? And its mostly the men that fight? why?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Slicqy prizzy, no contribution, comments or suggestio undecidedn
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Slicqyprizzy(f): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
It's only online that Ghanaians and NIgerians fight. You wont find us outside in broad daylight fighting like this amongst ourselves.
Yes, this is so true.
When I first joined nairaland, I used to believe all these insults Nigerians throw at Ghanaians and vice versa.

Can you believe that I used to take some of these insults personal?!
I even joined sometimes.
I thought that those insults and all the hatred was genuine.
But, after spending sometime on nairaland, i've realised that some people do it just for fun, and they will not throw insults at each other, if they are to meet in person

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Slicqyprizzy(f): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
sadeiyare: Slicqy prizzy, no contribution, comments or suggestio undecidedn
lol.
I just did.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by achimotan(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Lol and Ricky_Ross, Shymexx said it's Cusubaba too. Funnily enough "Rick Ross is married to a Ghanaian". I was looking at his earlier post. and i saw the 90percent of Ghanaian ish that Cusubaba likes to talk about that's when i realised they are same person. It's just Rick Ross is a more intelligent version of Cusubaba.

Ricky Ross ehn ! this guy was always dissing ghanaians. i remember one time he wrote that the Cedi House is a 4 storey building worth $700,000. i was like WTF becox in an earlier post he had said when he first visited Ghana ,he slept at novotel hotel. we all know novotel is just close to the 12 storey cedi house
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Lol really? Is it at bars/clubs? And its mostly the men that fight? why?

Two things make men fight each other 1. Mone¥ or 2.Women, but in this case I will go for the latter lipsrsealed

Did I just t¥pe something oppss sorr¥ it was semi-conductor malfunction grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Slicqy prizzy:
Yes, this is so true.
When I first joined nairaland, I used to believe all these insults Nigerians throw at Ghanaians and vice versa.

Can you believe that I used to take some of these insults personal?!
I even joined sometimes.
I thought that those insults and all the hatred was genuine.
But, after spending sometime on nairaland, i've realised that some people do it just for fun, and they will not throw insults at each other, if they are to meet in person
Petrodolla does not share your sentiment. He would not mind chopping off the head of every Nigerian he sees.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
sadeiyare:

Two things make men fight each other 1. Mone¥ or 2.Women, but in this case I will go for the latter lipsrsealed

Did I just t¥pe something oppss sorr¥ it was semi-conductor mulfunction grin grin grin
Lmfao so they fight about women. Why am are not surprised lol.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by lekpalicious(f): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Naija men and women lol. In South Africa the men say they are stealing their women(they are not happy about it)
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Slicqyprizzy(f): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Theben:
Petrodolla does not share your sentiment. He would not mind chopping off the head of every Nigerian he sees.
lol, I don't believe he can do this offline
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Slicqy prizzy:
lol.
I just did.

Hmmm; There is something about ¥ou I just can't place me hands upon, and this name ¥ou got in-here does ¥a mama know about it ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by lekpalicious(f): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
The place Nigerians and Ghanaians get along is South Africa.

Here we are very close and a lot of times the people call us all the same. I guess maybe when you are in a foreign land which a lot of people do not like foreigners then it's easier to mix well i guess plus we have a lot in common.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: Naija men and women lol. In South Africa the men say they are stealing their women(they are not happy about it)

The grass is alwa¥s greener in ¥our neighbor's back¥ard ; And I mean this litrearil¥ grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Slicqyprizzy(f): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
angry
sadeiyare:

Hmmm; There is something about ¥ou I just can't place me hands upon, and this name ¥ou got in-here does ¥a mama know about it ? undecided

What is wrong with my name oo?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by lekpalicious(f): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hardniola so you wont talk
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by lekpalicious(f): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
sadeiyare:

The grass is alwa¥s greener in ¥our neighbor's back¥ard ; And I mean this litrearil¥ grin grin grin
But you have to leave some for your Neighbour na, you cant take all but then again also women like different things.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Am glad we making progress on this thread smiley smiley
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: But you have to leave some for your Neighbour na, you cant take all but then again also women like different things.
4 reals, me thinks that don't do variet¥ because of their nature so I can surmise from this post that the women are part or the causes of fights lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Okay so at least we know one aspect is the women. But i don't see why this should be a fight. Everyone can date who they want or are those men taking away other men girlfriends
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Can i ask a question?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Am glad we making progress on this thread smiley smiley

Go check the motor-wa¥, the corn I planted there are alread¥ harvested.
Celebrate ever¥da¥ because ¥ou life is a collection of ¥our toda¥s, like if ¥ou are 30 now and want to live to a 100¥ears then ¥ou just got 25,000 da¥s left. Do the maths and stop turning the four-figur table down-side-up cool
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Not to start a fight but Nigerians say they do not like Ghanaians so why will there be a fight about women when you do not like them?

I hear all the time on Nairaland you do not like Ghanaian and South African women yet i think these are the two groups of women apart from your own women that you mix with.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Okay so at least we know one aspect is the women. But i don't see why this should be a fight. Everyone can date who they want or are those men taking away other men girlfriends
Don't underate a Nigerian guy o. A nigerian guy however ugly knows how to sweet-mouth a woman out of her husbands house. Our men are bad grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Theben:
Don't underate a Nigerian guy o. A nigerian guy however ugly knows how to sweet-mouth a woman out of her husbands house. Our men are bad grin grin
I agree you guys know how to sweet talk yoh. A lady should be very careful with you men tongue
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
sadeiyare:

Go check the motor-wa¥, the corn I planted there are alread¥ harvested.
Celebrate ever¥da¥ because ¥ou life is a collection of ¥our toda¥s, like if ¥ou are 30 now and want to live to a 100¥ears then ¥ou just got 25,000 da¥s left. Do the maths and stop turning the four-figur table down-side-up cool
I think am a bit lost embarassed
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Not to start a fight but Nigerians say they do not like Ghanaians so why will there be a fight about women when you do not like them?

I hear all the time on Nairaland you do not like Ghanaian and South African women yet i think these are the two groups of women apart from your own women that you mix with.
This should be enough reason why you shouldn't take whatever you read here serious.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
Theben:

Gbam.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
I think am a bit lost embarassed

I mean what ever I want to do,I do and don't allow an¥one/thing to derail me because life is too short, and enjo¥ment for me is doing what I need to do.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
So apart from waakye, what else have you eaten? Jollof am sure?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
sadeiyare:

I mean what ever I want to do,I do and don't allow an¥one/thing to derail me because life is too short, and enjo¥ment for me is doing what I need to do.
I concur

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' / UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide / Russia Using 'hybrid Warfare' Tactics To Push Migrants Over Finnish Border.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.