Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge (16420 Views)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Hugo Chávez, R.I.P.: He Empowered The Poor And Gutted Venezuela / Libyan Rebels Establish New Central Bank - Libya R.I.P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Legonviking: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2013
Dafuq. This calabar boy is bent on destroying this thread. Foooool if you have issues with otumfour go settle it on where he was on your list of 5 nairalanders you would like to meet and stop displaying your foolishness here.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2013
Tonylyte: Plz, a gaynaian shul help me out here.
Why is it that every average male gaynaian is ashame of putting hs pix on every social(fb, twitter, wassup..even on nairaland here) netwrk?. Yea, it z sumtin i hav observed 4 so long. I hav so many gaynaian frnds on s.ntwrks that refused to upload dia pix..til dat, i dnt knw their tru face. Mst of them prefer uploading a white-mans pix. So u wish u were white and handsome? Lol, so pathetic that itz too late, though been ugly is nt d end of the wrld......i change my photo on every social ntwrk evry week, just lyk every average nigerian does.,..utomofour dnt worry man, evrytin is gonna be alright. I see u're eyeing my lip. Sorry, i aint a bottom, i'm straight man. Try petrodollar. Nw bookmark dis page and show it to ya mum that a nigerian nentioned ya name on a social netwrk. Do so and receive chicken's head 4 tommorows breakfast.#relaxed and placing hs legs on otumofourz head#

Better still a Nigerian living in Ghana will understand them better ; M¥ brother a Ghanaian is not and I repeat NOT a Nigerian, the¥ are cool more relaxed and wonderful people. M¥ dad once said from experience and interaction widel¥ he discovered that there are two kinds of people in this world, not ¥our tribe and other tribes, nation and other nationalities, black and white but THE GOOD PEOPLE AND BAD PEOPLE.Trust me from the few mornings and evenings I have experienced m¥self I have come to know that those other issues don't reall¥ hold water.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2013
Theben:
cheesy, give me eto anyday, you will have my attention for the whole day. I don't get tired of eating it. grin

I want to believe that some of our Nigerian dishes were influenced when some Ghanaians came to live in Nigeria but it didn't reall¥ show because of the wide range of Nigerian dishes across the nation.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Lol okay you are officially invited over smiley but you have to bring me some moi moi. It's been long since i had some

wow moi moi a delicac¥ I have been denied for far too long, no wonder I don't see around here in Ghana. I need soak me some beans to prepare 'SOME'. grin arggghhh' and wh¥ am I so bus¥
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by PetroDolla: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin
First off, I don' wanna derail this fine thread, but this ugly goat, grin grin wit lips looking like a goat chewing on some leaves grin grin juz has it coming, looking at ur lips, ur mouth odor wud be out of this world, ur breath go stink pass Mr.ibu's shank, in fact, e fit kill snakes sef, ugly boko haramite thinking he smack, as ugly as u α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ and living in 'em harsh conditions in Nigeria, ur bound to act like that grin grin grin

I'll keep giving it to ur ugly looking self and trust me boko pig, I ain't taking prisoners, I'ma give it to U̶̲̥̅̊ fair and square.

This is so much fun grin grin, Nigerian animal, boko pig, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dog even enjoys more electricity than u grin grin

Come again bytch

OMG, You are right, Otumfour. grin He’s very disguting. The animal is beyond ugly. grin grin grin grin

Damn fuggly dog cool looked as if he'd not eaten in weeks grin grin grin http://www.trust.org/item/20130802133804-q9gs8
roforofo water don pass garri, abi? Illiterate bastard!

Thank God I wasn’t eating when I looked at this…… shocked cool

Nigeria is a giant azzhole inhabited by small pieces of sh1t grin

Hahahaha life expectancy of 52 years summarizes the misery in that sh1thole. Chei, grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by PetroDolla: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2013
Hahahahaha sh1tnigeria grin

Bring me my foooool, sh1t-covered Tonylyte- the evil scumbag ogoja pikin. shocked

I am in need of entertainment grin grin grin grin

My dictionary gives me 3 definitions of a fool
1. Someone who thinks they are correct but are actually incorrect
2. A court jester
3. A clumsy or stvpid person who is pitied by PetroDolla grin

The biggest sh1thole in the world is…………………………………………………………………………………………

yes, you guessed right grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Legonviking: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2013
Kai the thread don spoil : tonylyte vrs petrodolla. singing who let the dogs out ;hoo hooo hoo hooo
petrodolla for the sake of royal pearl and co and the opener of the thread just ignore the calabar guy and let peace reign

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by PetroDolla: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Legonviking: Kai the thread don spoil shocked cool tonylyte vrs petrodolla. singing who let the dogs out ;hoo hooo hoo hooo cool .
petrodolla for the sake of royal pearl and co and the opener of the thread just ignore the calabar guy and let peace reign

Ma Padi, what most Ghanaians don't understand with these nigerians is that most of them are not human beings like you and I. most are animals. how can you reason with an animal? if a nigerian misbehaves make sure your react in ana even more profound manner. you will make the greatest mistake of your life in you back down and say, well let's me leave it for God or whatever, as we tend to do.next time, he'll do worse. If a nigerian hits you, hit him or her even harder. next time he or she will think twice before bringing their nonsense to you. It had always worked for me, in real life.

I have known nigerians for many, many years. don't be fooled by what they tell you here, because deep down, most of them hate Ghanaians like hell.

Please give your advice to the MUMus, because I am only reacting to the crap they post. and for as long as the want to flex, PetroDolla will be on hand to put them in their places. How can some fooolish nonsensical ediot insult me and you expect me not to respond? what kind of reasoning or logic is that? It is an alien concept to my personal philosophy. and you'll understand if you know my background.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal Pearl where are you? I need more gist about the food and the beautiful places in Ghana.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Saw this at the back of m¥ house here in Accra, who can tell me what is strange about this picture ? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
^
The Banana tree doesn't look like a healthy one.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by lekpalicious(f): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sadeiyare are there no Nigerian restaurants in Ghana that you can buy your Moi Moi from?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by otumfour(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tonylyte:

My swagger is sharper than a dagger. ...

grin grin cheesy

Goat!

10 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by K4: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin cheesy

Goat!

hahahahahahahaha damn fuggly ape grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Theben: ^
The Banana tree doesn't look like a healthy one.

Not banana bro ; it is a special kind of plantain but that isn't what is strange about this pix, if ¥ou look ver¥ carefull¥ ¥ou will see that it is producing two plantain head at the same time. Twins gu¥s grin
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: Sadeiyare are there no Nigerian restaurants in Ghana that you can buy your Moi Moi from?
Sure but I feel an¥thing as basic as food should be common, not that one has to be navigating the nooks and crann¥ to get some; moreover beans is ver¥ expensive in Ghana unlike Nigeria that it is cheaper than even rice.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by torgbe(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tonylyte:
hahahahaha i laugh at u wen u bragg, cos u stole my swagg. Keep it rag, i dnt want it back.
which kind swag with that face..make i hear word

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
sadeiyare:

Not banana bro ; it is a special kind of plantain but that isn't what is strange about this pix, if ¥ou look ver¥ carefull¥ ¥ou will see that it is producing two plantain head at the same time. Twins gu¥s grin
Oh! I see. I think it has to do with the plantain variety.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Antell95(m): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tonylyte:
hahahahaha i laugh at u wen u bragg, cos u stole my swagg. Keep it rag, i dnt want it back.
My swagger is sharper than a dagger. Nw watch me nail u lyk i got a hammer in ma hand.
Yeah, i call evry gaynaian dude ugly, judging by the concept, every ghanaian dude is ugly, until proven otherwise.
b!!tch, i swear to God, with ma hands on ma chest here, if i step ma foot in gayna, it wount take me 2days to blee"p ya mum.
Chimp! U got issue wit ma lip? My lip is platinum, sweeter than ya mumz pucc"y.
Nw get dis into ya damn skull, thatz if u've got 1. I'm ya god, exaulted by ya women lyk the horn of a unicorn..eat my faece"s. It cures hiccup.
I aint saying dis sh!!t to entice u, cos i knw u r a 4ckin gay.
We nt in d same lane, dnt play d same game.
I trade my hustle wit real niggaz in s.a, Nt a bloody gaynaian gay.
Sakordie is the best thng in gayna, buh he aint worth my shoe-lace
y.vonne nelson cul be the cleanest in gayna, buh she aint fit to wash my singlette.
As a son of the giant of africa(i rep naija), i cul tak ma hustle to gayna, storm ya presidential villa, spit on the face of ya president and walk away.
We r in d same continent, buh we aint the same race. I repeat my damn self, we aint in the race.
I'm black, you dark, Darker than coal. Enough to polish charcoal.
B!!tch u aint got brain, go
and buy 4m pig.
I rule dis sh!!t. I'm a muslim on crucifix.
I'm an imam on the pulpit...
Tony ma namesake.. This is too much 4 d guy *faints* *dies* *riseagain* runsaway
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Antell95(m): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tonylyte:
My swagger is sharper than a dagger. Nw watch me nail u lyk i got a hammer in ma hand.
Yeah, i call evry gaynaian dude ugly, judging by the concept, every ghanaian dude is ugly, until proven otherwise.
b!!tch, i swear to God, with ma hands on ma chest here, if i step ma foot in gayna, it wount take me 2days to blee"p ya mum.
Nw get dis into ya damn skull, thatz if u've got 1. I'm ya god, exaulted by ya women lyk the horn of a unicorn..eat my faece"s. It cures hiccup.
y.vonne nelson cul be the cleanest in gayna, buh she aint fit to wash my singlette.
As a son of the giant of africa(i rep naija), i cul tak ma hustle to gayna, storm ya presidential villa, spit on the face of ya president and walk away.
We r in d same continent, buh we aint the same race. I repeat my damn self, we aint in the race.
and buy 4m pig.
Tony ma namesake.. This is too much 4 d guy *faints* *dies* *riseagain* runsaway
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Antell95(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tonylyte:
and buy 4m pig.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Antell95(m): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tonylyte:
and buy 4m pig.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Antell95(m): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tonylyte:
and buy 4m pig.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Theben:
Oh! I see. I think it has to do with the plantain variety.

¥ea , it means m¥ increase this ¥ear is going to be double-double all-round grin

* in Dadd¥ G.O.voice* Let somebo¥ shout Hallelujah !
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
sadeiyare:

¥ea , it means m¥ increase this ¥ear is going to be double-double all-round grin

* in Dadd¥ G.O.voice* Let somebo¥ shout Hallelujah !
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But the year is almost ending. So if the increase hasn't doubled, then you have to wait till the coming year. grin
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Theben:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But the year is almost ending. So if the increase hasn't doubled, then you have to wait till the coming year. grin

grin grin grin So ¥ou want me to tell ¥ou about them abi ? Just keep waiting ¥ou will grow gre¥ hairs all-over, this plantain is the last and the best ¥ou will know about.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ok o, I don hear you
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
undecided Petrodolla in the building, so tell me sir how did ¥ou come about ¥our handle because coming from the niger-delta region in Nigeria we tend to be ver¥ intrested when we hear of an¥ crude oil b¥-product ?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by PetroDolla: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
torgbe: which kind swag with that face..make i hear word
grin he has all the signs of a weather beaten life grin

funk of fugliness grin grin

the ediot fell from the ugly tree grin grin grin grin

fugliest people on earth are in nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by PetroDolla: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
sadeiyare: undecided Petrodolla in the building, so tell me sir how did ¥ou come about ¥our handle because coming from the niger-delta region in Nigeria we tend to be ver¥ intrested when we hear of an¥ crude oil b¥-product ?

u sef be naija delta pikin? from which part? gbaramatu, abi na bayelsa, or na ogoni? u sabi tom polo? na ma paddy be dat ooo

PETRODOLLA? well, simple. well, let's say I am into oil and gas, here in GH.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by chriskwaku: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
That plantain and palaver sauce wont be bad at all
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by boron10(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
PetroDolla:

u sef be naija delta pikin? from which part? gbaramatu, abi na bayelsa, or na ogoni? u sabi tom polo? na ma paddy be dat ooo

PETRODOLLA? well, simple. well, let's say I am into oil and gas, here in GH.
You mean bunkering? Oh, tompolo is your padi. Guess my question has been answered lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' / UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide / Russia Using 'hybrid Warfare' Tactics To Push Migrants Over Finnish Border.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.