Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge (16416 Views)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Hugo Chávez, R.I.P.: He Empowered The Poor And Gutted Venezuela / Libyan Rebels Establish New Central Bank - Libya R.I.P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
PetroDolla:

u sef be naija delta pikin? from which part? gbaramatu, abi na bayelsa, or na ogoni? u sabi tom polo? na ma paddy be dat ooo

PETRODOLLA? well, simple. well, let's say I am into oil and gas, here in GH.

Kai this one nah original chairman ¥our boz are lo¥al, Bross I nor de¥ enter creek ooo, nah omo-edo I be ooo, just pra¥ing we discover o¥el in our land in the village because not too far nah 36oil wells for oben near jesse grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Legonviking: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ok I wan see the funny side of petrodolla . not the fiesty petrodolla
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by boron10(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Legonviking: Ok I wan see the funny side of petrodolla cool shocked not the fiesty petrodolla
More like requesting to see Abubakar Shekau hug Goodluck Jonathan. It's impossible. Petrodolla has no single sense of humour.grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Slicqy why are you always quiet?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by PetroDolla: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
boron10:
You mean bunkering? Oh, tompolo is your padi. Guess my question has been answered lipsrsealed

Look at this ediot. I told you to change your handle to slowpoke-with-a-brain-of-a-10-yr-old grin

you think everyone is a criminal like most of you MUMUs? grin grin grin

and where did you get the idea that oil and gas is all about bunkering? you need some serious education

I am legit,huh grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
PetroDolla:

Look at this ediot. I told you to change your handle to slowpoke-with-a-brain-of-a-10-yr-old grin

and where did you get the idea that oil and gas is all about bunkering? you need some serious education

I am legit,huh grin
Is it possible for you to make a sentence without an insult Aba.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by boron10(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
PetroDolla:

I am legit,huh grin
Who let the Dog out? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by PetroDolla: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
sadeiyare:

Kai this one nah original chairman ¥our boz are lo¥al, Bross I nor de¥ enter creek ooo, nah omo-edo I be ooo, just pra¥ing we discover o¥el in our land in the village because not too far nah 36oil wells for oben near jesse grin grin grin
chei, edo,huh? Oshiomole pikin you be? but I heard edo had some petrol before abi? small one,huh? around a place called egbanke, which I think is near agbor or so. what about abudu? I think they have small oil in that local govt? edo is a relative young member of oil producing states,huh?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
PetroDolla: chei, edo,huh? Oshiomole pikin you be? but I heard edo had some petrol before abi? small one,huh? around a place called egbanke, which I think is near agbor or so. what about abudu? I think they have small oil in that local govt? edo is a relative young member of oil producing states,huh?
How did you get to know this? cool. Exploration has not yet started. My dad is from Igbanke while my mom is from Agbor. Bia guy, are you sure you are not a Nigerian disguising to be a Ghanaian?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Theben:
How did you get to know this? cool. Exploration has not yet started. My dad is from Igbanke while my mom is from Agbor. Bia guy, are you sure you are not a Nigerian disguising to be a Ghanaian?
Lmao anything is possible on Nairaland
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by PetroDolla: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Legonviking: Ok I wan see the funny side of petrodolla cool shocked not the fiesty petrodolla
Well, it has to be this way isn't it? It's kinda of funny but I seriously think I have done no wrong. I am very happy with what I do here and have absoiluetly no regrets. You know why? I find it completely absurd that some people or indeed an individual will, without provocation, luanch needless insults on a country and its people. and yet when someone like me reacts, I am seen as the trouble maker. I find that particularly absurd. People are getting with nonsense in the African setting because we are often too quick to intervene. when people misbehave, they should get punished. in my ipion, that is the only way to ensure discipline and fairness. when people know they will get punished when they misbehave, they will watch what they do, trust me.

I will never insult anyone, because I was well-brought. But I social and professional background also drives me to punish those I perceive as law breakers. that is the bottom line. You may ask, why the insults? well, don't ask me. ask whoever provoked me in the first place!

Guys, I have a lot to talk about, but I suggest you wait for my book. I just finished chapter 3. you all will be amazed! I got a great story to tell. so why should I give a fvck? chei, fuckeduppedness

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
PetroDolla: chei, edo,huh? Oshiomole pikin you be? but I heard edo had some petrol before abi? small one,huh? around a place called egbanke, which I think is near agbor or so. what about abudu? I think they have small oil in that local govt? edo is a relative young member of oil producing states,huh?

Nor mind them the FG prefers to develop the wells in the seas because those are not for an¥bod¥ thus called Nigerian territorial waters ; No revenue formular there to share the cake, just for GEJ and his padd¥s alone. I believe strongl¥ there is oil in m¥ land. undecided
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Lmao anything is possible on Nairaland
He knows too much for a Ghanaian. Oshimole, Tompolo, igbanke and agbor.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
PetroDolla: Well, it has to be this way isn't it? It's kinda of funny but I seriously think I have done no wrong. I am very happy with what I do here and have absoiluetly no regrets. You know why? I find it completely absurd that some people or indeed an individual will, without provocation, luanch needless insults on a country and its people. and yet when someone like me reacts, I am seen as the trouble maker. I find that particularly absurd. People are getting with nonsense in the African setting because we are often too quick to intervene. when people misbehave, they should get punished. in my ipion, that is the only way to ensure discipline and fairness. when people know they will get punished when they misbehave, they will watch what they do, trust me.

I will never insult anyone, because I was well-brought. But I social and professional background also drives me to punish those I perceive as law breakers. that is the bottom line. You may ask, why the insults? well, don't ask me. ask whoever provoked me in the first place!

Guys, I have a lot to talk about, but I suggest you wait for my book. I just finished chapter 3. you all will be amazed! I got a great story to tell. so why should I give a fvck? chei, fuckeduppedness

Lol i think am starting to understand you but sometimes i have seen Banku start on topics which is none of his business then the fight starts. I think we should not instigate any fights but like you said, if someone starts and you want to respond then that is another thing all together.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Legonviking: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
PetroDolla: Well, it has to be this way isn't it? It's kinda of funny but I seriously think I have done no wrong. I am very happy with what I do here and have absoiluetly no regrets. You know why? I find it completely absurd that some people or indeed an individual will, without provocation, luanch needless insults on a country and its people. and yet when someone like me reacts, I am seen as the trouble maker. I find that particularly absurd. People are getting with nonsense in the African setting because we are often too quick to intervene. when people misbehave, they should get punished. in my lipion, that is the only way to ensure discipline and fairness. when people know they will get punished when they misbehave, they will watch what they do, trust me.

Eish some writer and author in the making.

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Theben:
He knows too much for a Ghanaian. Oshimole, Tompolo, igbanke and agbor.
Really so Petrodollar what do you have to say for this?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Slicqyprizzy(f): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
At Royal:
I just like to observe these days, because I've realised that some comments here are not worth responding to.
I used to reply to every insult/comment at first, but I've realised that some people will trade insult with you no matter what.

So these days, I just shut up and observe

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Slicqy prizzy: At Royal:
I just like to observe these days, because I've realised that some comments here are not worth responding to.
I used to reply to every insult/comment at first, but I've realised that some people will trade insult with you no matter what.

So these days, I just shut up and observe
Aww that is so true but please talk to us, the ones who are not involved with the insulting.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Legonviking: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Lol i think am starting to understand you but sometimes i have seen Banku start on topics which is none of his business then the fight starts. I think we should not instigate any fights but like you said, if someone starts and you want to respond then that is another thing all together.

That banku and tilapia guy is irredeemable coolhe goes around commenting on nigerian issues totally unrelated to ghana
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Legonviking:

That banku and tilapia guy is irredeemable coolhe goes around commenting on nigerian issues totally unrelated to ghana
Exactly lol he actually looks for trouble
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Slicqyprizzy(f): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Aww that is so true but please talk to us, the ones who are not involved with the insulting.
grin
okay o
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:

House, listen to a wise woman
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
sadeiyare:

House, listen to a wise woman
embarassed smiley
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
PetroDolla: Well, it has to be this way isn't it? It's kinda of funny but I seriously think I have done no wrong. I am very happy with what I do here and have absoiluetly no regrets. You know why? I find it completely absurd that some people or indeed an individual will, without provocation, luanch needless insults on a country and its people. and yet when someone like me reacts, I am seen as the trouble maker. I find that particularly absurd. People are getting with nonsense in the African setting because we are often too quick to intervene. when people misbehave, they should get punished. in my ipion, that is the only way to ensure discipline and fairness. when people know they will get punished when they misbehave, they will watch what they do, trust me.

Dude, insulting people online does not ensure discipline. It only shows how immature you are. There is no way you can prevent getting your country insulted. Even the United State gets insults from people in relatively smaller country.

It might be painful seeing people make derogatory remarks about your country, reacting with insult would never change people's opinion about it.

Why do you think the jibes started immediately you made comment on this thread? Isn't it obvious that your reply is getting some people entertained? If you had ignored and let go, i'm sure we would have started enjoying amazing pictures and knowledge about the people and places in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Petrodollar ran away when you asked him if he is really a Ghanaian. We are waiting for you!!!!!
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Theben:
Dude, insulting people online does not ensure discipline. It only shows how immature you are. There is no way you can prevent getting your country insulted. Even the United State gets insults from people in relatively smaller country.

It might be painful seeing people make derogatory remarks about your country, reacting with insult would never change people's opinion about it.

Why do you think the jibes started immediately you made comment on this thread? Isn't it obvious that your reply is getting some people entertained? If you had ignored and let go, i'm sure we would have started enjoying amazing pictures and knowledge about the people and places in Ghana.

This post is going for comment of the ¥ear; actuall¥ make brain.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
^^^Agreed
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
^^^Agreed

*Raising up his little finger* Aunt¥ what are we going to learn toda¥, I want to know more about Ghanaian food please ?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
sadeiyare:

This post is going for comment of the ¥ear; actuall¥ make brain.
Royal^^Pearl^^:
^^^Agreed
cool cool cool I hope i don't get a backlash from him.grin
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Petrodollar ran away when you asked him if he is really a Ghanaian. We are waiting for you!!!!!

Well I like to view things different, I feel he is putting up the front or running awa¥ as ¥ou surmise so that he won't share with us some of his petrol-Dollar $$$ undecided
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
sadeiyare:

*Raising up his little finger* Aunt¥ what are we going to learn toda¥, I want to know more about Ghanaian food please ?
Lol i will post some pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' / UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide / Russia Using 'hybrid Warfare' Tactics To Push Migrants Over Finnish Border.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.