Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. (8521 Views)

Kano Youths Lead In Drug Abuse Index Of The NDLEA / Two Kano Youths On Their Way To Join ISIS Apprehended In India / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by tpia: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2008
all these people who only like seeing pictures of Nigerian slums must be having a form of gutter sniffing syndrome then.

undecided undecided

if they were in Kano maybe they'd also be standing by the gutter. undecided undecided
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2008
oh lord have mercy !!!! roflmao!!!

Suitable SNIFFING ZONES !!!! ROFLMAO!!
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Esss(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2008
Ingenious!! Absolutely ingenious!!

Wow!! One can only imagine the stench that emanates from their gutters.

Septic tanks (suck-aways), would probably be like crack cocaine. Damn I love this Country!!

Finally a drug I can abuse without police harrasment.

I wonder how I can deal it?? Canned Gutter Odour!!
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Sentra: 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2008
Many years back while in Maiduguri on national service, I remember those abokis get high on superglue and stuff like that.I think its crazy.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Uche2nna(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2008
Kobojunkie:

oh lord have mercy !!!! roflmao!!!

Suitable SNIFFING ZONES !!!! ROFLMAO!!

LMAO  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Recycling at its finest!!!!
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 1:39am On Jul 02, 2008
Many years back while in Maiduguri on national service, I remember those abokis get high on superglue and stuff like that.I think its crazy.
Were they doing glue because it's a drug of choice or because it's cheaper than igbo(marijuana)?
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by subzeeero(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2008
I am not supporting the current government but gutter sniffing did not start during Yaradua's term, it has been there for a long time. People do all sorts of things to get high, some even sniff dirty footbal players' socks.
grin grin grin
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Jakumo(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2008
I'll confess that don't get high in the process, but I do find myself vigorously sniffing female Instruments every once in a while.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by busygirl(f): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2008
This is terrifically horrifying  shocked shocked shocked shocked. . . some people can be so dirty, eeww !!!!!!! i can't even bear seeing a gutter not to even talk of smelling it!
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by omoge(f): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2008
who said improvision is bad?
grin
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by brinebaba(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2008
NAfDAC
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by romeo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2008
Youths sniff superglue all over Europe tongue, Dis na our own sniffing cheesy
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2008
Youths sniff superglue all over Europe
So because Europeans sniff super glue, it's not improper for Nigerians to do the same? And who knows if Americans start sniffing human ass to get high, we'll copy that too?
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2008
RedHotChic:

So because Europeans sniff super glue, it's not improper for Nigerians to do the same? And who knows if Americans start sniffing human ass to get high, we'll copy that too?

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by romeo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2008
RedHotChic:

Who knows what you are already sniffing at the moment that you can not understand a simple thing! gutter?
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by romeo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2008
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO!!!

Why not take this your useless laugh somewhere else? everywhere ROFLMAO!! you don't have something to say?
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by kaypound(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2008
romeo:

Why not take this your useless laugh somewhere else? everywhere ROFLMAO!! you don't have something to say?
maybe he has also sniffed the gutters and he his high laughing at every useless comment.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2008
Strange how my laugh-post is now distraction from the main topic of the thread. Na me make the kids dey sniff gutter now??>? ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2008
Strange how my laugh-post is now distraction from the main topic of the thread. Na me make the kids dey sniff gutter now??>? ROFLMAO!!!
Lmao; There is nothing gutter sniffing can't do.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by CH3COO(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2008
Shut up. It can't cure cancer grin
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2008
Shut up. It can't cure cancer
But it can cure diarrhea. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by CH3COO(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2008
Diarrhea is not everything tongue . It can't even cure malaria, talkless of AIDS.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2008
Do you also have problem with people laughing or will you prefer he gets mad and curse them out? Is it no more a good thing for someone to be laughing and happy?
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2008
Diarrhea is not everything Tongue . It can't even cure malaria, talkless of AIDS
At least gutter can cure something. I predict that Pfizer and SmithlineBeecham will be on their way to kano by next week.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by CH3COO(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2008
ROTMFFLMMFBBAOLOFLPIMP, blah.  Why do you laugh so much? Oya start crying if you have nothing better to do.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by daACEman(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2008
How far will people go 2 get high?If a shit turd will make them high would they smoke it?
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Kobojunkie: 1:03am On Jul 03, 2008
CH3COO:

ROTMFFLMMFBBAOLOFLPIMP, blah. Why do you laugh so much? Oya start crying if you have nothing better to do.

Simple, Because I can. ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by CH3COO(m): 4:48am On Jul 03, 2008
Oya stop ROFLMAO so much unless you are a woman with a big ass. If you continue you will be subjeect to a penalty.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by palmwine(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2008
Well am still tyring to believe this.

Niger fall my hand.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by abikelat(f): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2008
no wahala sha if na watin dem think say go high dem be that. am not against it cry
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2008
dumb ass, inhaling gutter, soon its gonna be shit
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by spoilt(f): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2008
hear they also inhale rat and lizard droppings and other wierd stuff.  shocked
Thats what a broke addict will do. bizzarre!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video / Igbos In Canada Berates IPOB Over $20 Entry Fee To Nnamdi Kanu Town Hall Meeting / Gov. Ganduje Appoints Ex-commissioner As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.